Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria (18471 Views)

"Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! / Mark To Run Again For Senate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Beaf1: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
untainted:

It might interest you to know that you only agreed with BEEF with the exclamation mark. BEEF is not the same with BEEF!

^
It is Beaf! not BEEF. BTW the other Beaf is death.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by dedeike: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf!:
'Mark to Northern Leaders'
Mark is a Useless f00l. So he is a 'southern leader' talking to 'northern leaders'. It is utterances like this that make me loose interest in the one nigeria $hit! Besides, is Mark not from the Middlebelt?

Mr. Mark is that not what you, GEJ, and all the 'southern leaders' ever wanted? The same reason you all have been reluctant to go after the sponsors and busy sending JTF to kill the foot-soldiers while the sponsors keep on recruiting more bombers/foot-soldiers for you to kill?

yet another confused fellow has come to advertise his ignorance on social media. Mark belongs to the geo political zone known as North central. His reference to North is inclusive of himself and he is giving a frank talk to his brothers. What problems do you have with this advice? Is he not saying the truth? I know that your grouse with this advice is that he failed to apportion blames to your nightmare- GEJ. For you, the north should not be asked to call their terrorists to order. GEJ should be blamed continuously while the nation disintegrates in our faces. SMH.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
Policewoman: Infact David mark you have made my day. I will gladly give you free puci for 3 nites for saying the truth. Those hausa baggars are all murderers.

Never knew you were a who..re....I'm just kidding, lolz!!!!
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
Policewoman: Infact David mark you have made my day. I will gladly give you free puci for 3 nites for saying the truth. Those hausa baggars are all murderers.

Never knew you were a who..re....I'm just kidding, lolz!!!!
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
dedeike: yet another confused fellow has come to advertise his ignorance on social media. Mark belongs to the geo political zone known as North central. His reference to North is inclusive of himself and he is giving a frank talk to his brothers. What problems do you have with this advice? Is he not saying the truth? I know that your grouse with this advice is that he failed to apportion blames to your nightmare- GEJ. For you, the north should not be asked to call their terrorists to order. GEJ should be blamed continuously while the nation disintegrates in our faces. SMH.

Stop it pls, can't you read between the lines, he didn't call on the north, his statements were directed at the muslim north and he is not one them?
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by kennytidistar(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
wonderful! wonderful!! wonder!!! where are those house of rogues and robbers who cannot make laws that will curb crime but always fight for dollars. Sen David Mark may the Good Lord keep you.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by curtain: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

Mark is a northerner so what the F is he saying...as SP, he is the highest ranking leader from the north as far as naija govt is concerned.
these north and south tin is a hoax 2 me, the northerners know demself. AREWA as its popularly called is a Hausa word not evry person livin in d north is HAUSA/fulani. Moreso, The middle beltans hv no dialect dat has the word AREWA in its diction. So y d fuse abt north.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by ballabriggs: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
dedeike: yet another confused fellow has come to advertise his ignorance on social media. Mark belongs to the geo political zone known as North central. His reference to North is inclusive of himself and he is giving a frank talk to his brothers. What problems do you have with this advice? Is he not saying the truth? I know that your grouse with this advice is that he failed to apportion blames to your nightmare- GEJ. For you, the north should not be asked to call their terrorists to order. GEJ should be blamed continuously while the nation disintegrates in our faces. SMH.

So David Mark and Sambo the number 3 and 2 citizens respectively cannot sway the North in the direction of peace? He should come out openly and tell us what we have always known i.e he is irresponsible.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
lacasa: Well, david mark has given his opinion on the matter anϑ i wld say he has chosen τ̅o take the easy way, instead of the real hard truth abt boko-haram.

if he thinks bokoharam is purely a religious issue then, i think our senate president is not being true τ̅o himself anϑ Nigerians as a whole.

what fuels violence the fastest in any society is first of all "Poverty anϑ Unemployment". Without this, i doubt even if there were radical preachers anϑ financial sponsors for committing suicide bombings, it wldnt be †ђªt easy to find the people τ̅o carry these bombs anϑ commit suicide bombimgs.

if tђere wasn't an alarming rate of poverty anϑ unemployment in Nigeria; the north in this case, i dnt think religious fanatists wld be our problem.

Let's not forget, "an idle mind they say is the devil's workshop".

The Senate president is from Benue state which falls under the Northern region (former middle-belt) anϑ part anϑ parcel of the Northern Political Elites.

What i can deduce from his statement is †ђªt if he goes with the reality †ђªt the level of poverty anϑ worrying levels of unemployment in the region is as a failure of good leadership from the same people such as himself who ave been at the top echelon of power, during the IBB regime where he was a governor to a minister of communication anϑ now presently the Senate President.

He has used this stance τ̅o shy away from the fact that if he goes with the fUll "reality" of the situation, it wld be a confession of incompetence anϑ bad leadership on his part as a top northern leader anϑ elite for well over 20 years.

Though, i agree †ђªt the religious leaders need τ̅o be checkmatd on the kind of teachings anϑ radical views †ђªt can give rise τ̅o fanatism in both Islam anϑ Christianity, but the most important anϑ urgent problem is the problem of "Poverty anϑ Education".

i just don't see Ђδω an educated man †ђªt has something doing striving τ̅o develop himself anϑ upgrade hos social standing anϑ †ђªt of his family as we all aspire τ̅o, will fall victim τ̅o radical teachings and go with a bomb τ̅o waste his life anϑ others after enduring the hassles of educating anϑ empowering himself for years, be him a muslim or a xtian.

I for one can't fathom Ђδω.

Also bear in mind that you can't force someone to school, if you have been to someparts of north I mean places like gombe for example my sister did her nysc ther, they pays 450 naira as school fees yet you can't see them in school. The northerners don't like school and the few that manages to go to skul nw uses the itiboribos in their midst to fulfil the devilish aim.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Sealeddeal(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
Provided that nigeria will disintegrate,on Boko haram i stand.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
paddy_lo:

Of course it would be an uphill task for one person to handle 17 virgins,” he contended.

For me this is the most interesting and truest part of his statement.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by smd(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
The late col Qadafi of lybia was given the contract by U S of American enemies(iran, iraq, pakistan e.t.c) to create arab-africans in order to create a formidable forces against U S in d coming years. Qadaffi started d sponsorship, the resposibilty dat was transferd to the BH imcubent leader after the death of Qadaffi. Our northern part in nigeria hs been carved into d strugle for islamic world. Go nd do your reseach very well u will realise dat north africa are in the process of islamisation of which northern nigeria is part of. U can recollect Qadaffi advice some time ago that nigeria shld split into two. Ppl thought Qadaffi was crazy bt now is becoming a reallty. So, David mark is correct saying it is religion fundamentalism. Take it or u leave it it is a fact.

3 Likes

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by 9jaIhail(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
This topic has gone to page 2 without seeing Ndu_chucks/alj_haram/nafam and co.I will wait until they comment before i will say something.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Onyejonchi: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
lacasa: Well, david mark has given his opinion on the matter anϑ i wld say he has chosen τ̅o take the easy way, instead of the real hard truth abt boko-haram.

if he thinks bokoharam is purely a religious issue then, i think our senate president is not being true τ̅o himself anϑ Nigerians as a whole.

what fuels violence the fastest in any society is first of all "Poverty anϑ Unemployment". Without this, i doubt even if there were radical preachers anϑ financial sponsors for committing suicide bombings, it wldnt be †ђªt easy to find the people τ̅o carry these bombs anϑ commit suicide bombimgs.

if tђere wasn't an alarming rate of poverty anϑ unemployment in Nigeria; the north in this case, i dnt think religious fanatists wld be our problem.

The Senate president is from Benue state which falls under the Northern region (former middle-belt) anϑ part anϑ parcel of the Northern Political Elites.

What i can deduce from his statement is †ђªt if he goes with the reality †ђªt the level of poverty anϑ worrying levels of unemployment in the region is as a failure of good leadership from the same people such as himself who ave been at the top echelon of power, during the IBB regime where he was a governor to a minister of communication anϑ now presently the Senate President.

He has used this stance τ̅o shy away from the fact that if he goes with the fUll "reality" of the situation, it wld be a confession of incompetence anϑ bad leadership on his part as a top northern leader anϑ elite for well over 20 years.

Though, i agree †ђªt the religious leaders need τ̅o be checkmatd on the kind of teachings anϑ radical views †ђªt can give rise τ̅o fanatism in both Islam anϑ Christianity, but the most important anϑ urgent problem is the problem of "Poverty anϑ Education".

i just don't see Ђδω an educated man †ђªt has something doing striving τ̅o develop himself anϑ upgrade hos social standing anϑ †ђªt of his family as we all aspire τ̅o, will fall victim τ̅o radical teachings and go with a bomb τ̅o waste his life anϑ others after enduring the hassles of educating anϑ empowering himself for years, be him a muslim or a xtian.

u complained of hunger. How does cost to produce a bomb and the kind of cars used in the operations. U are hungry and u spend milions of naira producing bomb to kill innocent xtians.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
Let me also say what I normally say until we Nigerians decides to put an end to boko haram then they will still be going about bombing. I have always said anyone blaming GEJ on BH doesn't understand what really BH means and how they works or how they have infiltrated every arm of government. Am saying this for so many reasons.
1. Take a look to the Nigerian military when ever it comes to Muslim and Christian issues, the muslim military takes side, if you have a friend in the military ask him or her how things goes on between them there from what he will tell you, you will understand that the military is highly compromised and is based on religion/region mentality. Now if such people are deployed to stop the attacks been launched by the same people they share they same ideology with what do you think they will do?, they will take sides thereby causing more bloodshed and at the end GEJ will take the blame.

2. When people talk of intelligence operations I ask myself who are those people that undertakse the intelligence gathering, is it not the same agency that takes sides due to ethnic and religion basis or will GEJ be the one to gather the intelligence and also run around with GUn chasting BH guys, our problem is that our military is compromised and that is the BIG problem we have as a nation and they only solution to this problem is DIVITION if you think otherwise give your own suggestion.

The problem of Nigeria started from DAY 1, the Nigerian military has always been the cause of every problem in Nigeria, check before the civil war and declaration of biafra what lead to it was that this same North people where killing other people not from their region mainly southerners and in the militaru they were busy also killing top military men from southern that made every run to his tent which lead to aburi accord agreement and one of the agreement there was that there will be no more killing of Southern/Eastern military men and the north agreed on coming back they started their killing from where they stopped which now lead to the civil war of 66 and this same side taking if care is not taken Nigeria will experience another civil war.

If I go on the list will be endlessly and I was once a believer of Nigeria but i after some discoveries I made on how the security agencies compromise I loss hope entirely in this countr and I will not seize to call for the division of this country for each region to enjoy PEACE.

If you love PEACE you ought to call for division of Nigeria peacefully cause as long as we have some few deluded individual in the north who reason myopically this country will no know PEACE.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
curtain: The bombers or jihadist neva said dey needed money or are hungry, they hv enuf 2 buy guns, cars and pay their bombers family, wat has poverty 2 do wit these, they claimed they wer fighting the course of Allah and dnt nid money or amnesty dey simply wnt GEJ 2 accept islam, i wonda y myopics kip yappin abt poverty. ar u tryin 2 incite boko haram as hungry men? I dint hear of organised suicide bombing in oda african countries whose economy are below naijas, left 4 me i tink dos behind it wer overfed.
^^You are so on point.
Malawi is one of the poorest countries in Africa and the government literally subsist on handouts given to it by some well-to-do countries yet, we never hear of any case of suicide bombers there. Meanwhile, somebody is here on nairaland, aiming to convince us that the boko haram phenomenon is occasioned by poverty in Nigeria.#go tell that to the dogs.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by conyema12(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
These northen leaders are big f.ools, how can they be silent with all these destruction of lives and properties... Even if Boko haram stops today it will take yrs to put those affected northern states in shape. Apart from religious zealotry, the gullibility of the youths in the northen part of the country is too enormous- hence it contributary . Technically speaking, the average age of these northern leaders is arround 65 to 70. Meaning that the same youths will be the ones to suffer the consequencies in future.

No sane investor will want to establish a business in the affected states, even the arabic billinaires from middle east are not left out.

Those youths shld think twice..they will not understand cos they are largely uneducated.

My view....
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
Let me also ADD that we Nigerians can stop the violence in the north and decide how to go our separate ways and we can achieve this by:

1. Mounting Pressure On The FG to stop paying monthly allocation to all the states in the north until they hand over BH sponsors and members cause they knew them.

2. Arrest every Local Government Chairman and community Leaders in the north with their family and lock them up cause they knows every member of BH, you can't tell me those boys have no family and they have no LGA or Community where they came out from. For example, in Aba during the era of osisikankwu it was his community that came out and said see who is doing this and this his name and that's how people knew who their enemy was. But I ask myself if GEJ is to do all this won't Nigerian be deceived to protest against him?.

TO stop BH requires Tyranny and Terror to Terror

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Ayekoton: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

God bless you for your objectivity, is benue state not a nothern region? Who is f.ooli.ng who?
lipsrsealed my sentiments exartly. why can't Mark see beyond his nose, he should go to Benue where he claims to come from and fix the most tangible domestic problems the people are facing there, instead of trying to remove the spec in the north.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by publisher(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hate the way some Nairalanders always call for the division of Nigeria whenever Boko HaraM issue surfaces. If the North divides from the South what happens to the indigenous Christians of Southern Kaduna, Southern Gombe,Southern Borno,50% of Adamawa,70% of Taraba, 85% of Plateau,39% of Niger state,30% of Kwara,95% of Benue,45% of Nassarawa,30% of Kogi; these are indigenous Christian Northerners,do we expected them to leave their ancestral homes and begin to relocate to Southern Nigeria?
we no get choice o,Nigeria must defeat Boko Haram,by hook or crook! That's the bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by boyendowed(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
Akanbi_edu: Mark is a compound fool.

(1) He is a northern leader and rode to power on the back of the north. So as a northern leader in power, what he should be telling us is what he is doing to help the situation not blaming other northern leaders who are actually occupying positions not as powerful as he is. If by northern leaders he meant muslim northern/ core northern/ or whatever they call it nowadays of divisive Nigeria, he should be bold enough to tell us.

(2) His remark about virgins is an insult to Islam and therefore an insult to over 70 million Nigerians' religion. This is not what is expected of a leader of multi-religious society, this statement is a threat to our NATIONAL SECURITY. This statement is very devisive only comparable to the one GEJ made after MEND claimed responsibilty for independent day bombing in Abuja.

And to those supporting Mark because of this gabbage, you clearly do not understand these guys. These guys are not about tribe or religion, but about interests and whatever they need to achieve it will be used in the process. It doesn't matter if you all die in the process so people should quit this balme game and demand accountability from these guys.

Em can I ask you a question please?Don't be offended.Where are you people going to bomb next?

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
curtain: these north and south tin is a hoax 2 me, the northerners know demself. AREWA as its popularly called is a Hausa word not evry person livin in d north is HAUSA/fulani. Moreso, The middle beltans hv no dialect dat has the word AREWA in its diction. So y d fuse abt north.

Please stop insulting your inteligence, when did language become the yardstick for determining where you are from? Is benue not part of northern nigeria? So if I speak hausa then I am a northerner!?
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by noiseless: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mr. boko haram advocate, perhaps here is the opportunity for yourselves to enlighten us why a son of a billionaire like ABUDUL MUTALAB who lived in a london 3 million pound home, would still wear a bomb in his underwear to blow up a passenger plane on a christmas day. The problem with you lot is that you so much detest the truth, it doesn't matter to you where it comes from. Mr. Lacasa, is ABUDUL MUTALAB SUFFERING FROM POVERTY? Thank you.

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by gegee(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

So this is your only way to defend that trash you wrote?

i'm under no compulsion to defend myself to u
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
smd: The late col Qadafi of lybia was given the contract by U S of American enemies(iran, iraq, pakistan e.t.c) to create arab-africans in order to create a formidable forces against U S in d coming years. Qadaffi started d sponsorship, the resposibilty dat was transferd to the BH imcubent leader after the death of Qadaffi. Our northern part in nigeria hs been carved into d strugle for islamic world. Go nd do your reseach very well u will realise dat north africa are in the process of islamisation of which northern nigeria is part of. U can recollect Qadaffi advice some time ago that nigeria shld split into two. Ppl thought Qadaffi was crazy bt now is becoming a reallty. So, David mark is correct saying it is religion fundamentalism. Take it or u leave it it is a fact.

What a damn foo.l are you, so you smart enough to cook up propagandas but so retar.ded that you can't include some proves, you can't even spell gadaffi properly...at least you don't need those knocked off teeth to spell correctly.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
gboss4sure: Let me also ADD that we Nigerians can stop the violence in the north and decide how to go our separate ways and we can achieve this by:

1. Mounting Pressure On The FG to stop paying monthly allocation to all the states in the north until they hand over BH sponsors and members cause they knew them.

2. Arrest every Local Government Chairman and community Leaders in the north with their family and lock them up cause they knows every member of BH, you can't tell me those boys have no family and they have no LGA or Community where they came out from. For example, in Aba during the era of osisikankwu it was his community that came out and said see who is doing this and this his name and that's how people knew who their enemy was. But I ask myself if GEJ is to do all this won't Nigerian be deceived to protest against him?.

TO stop BH requires Tyranny and Terror to Terror

And the terrorism continues? You don't cut off the head because of it aches..no matter how bad the legs become, walking with head will never be an option.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=Ayekoton] lipsrsealed my sentiments exartly. why can't Mark see beyond his nose, he should go to Benue where he claims to come from and fix the most tangible domestic problems the people are facing there, instead of trying to remove the spec in the north. [/quote

Exactly, the guy is a f.u.cking pretender
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by tpapi: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mark u r solidly on point
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
publisher: Hate the way some Nairalanders always call for the division of Nigeria whenever Boko HaraM issue surfaces. If the North divides from the South what happens to the indigenous Christians of Southern Kaduna, Southern Gombe,Southern Borno,50% of Adamawa,70% of Taraba, 85% of Plateau,39% of Niger state,30% of Kwara,95% of Benue,45% of Nassarawa,30% of Kogi; these are indigenous Christian Northerners,do we expected them to leave their ancestral homes and begin to relocate to Southern Nigeria?
we no get choice o,Nigeria must defeat Boko Haram,by hook or crook! That's the bitter truth.

You have real brain upstairs, not many here will understand you cause of the myopic nature.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
noiseless: Mr. boko haram advocate, perhaps here is the opportunity for yourselves to enlighten us why a son of a billionaire like ABUDUL MUTALAB who lived in a london 3 million pound home, would still wear a bomb in his underwear to blow up a passenger plane on a christmas day. The problem with you lot is that you so much detest the truth, it doesn't matter to you where it comes from. Mr. Lacasa, is ABUDUL MUTALAB SUFFERING FROM POVERTY? Thank you.

And why does GEJ have to eat with a billion naira yearly, if you answer that then you will get an aswer...the last time I checked humans don't eat diamond and gold.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
for those of you saying david mark is benue and benue is north(so therefore part of the northern leaders). answer the following questions objectively and without bias;

1. can david mark call a gathering of amajiris,islamic scholars & emirs/sultan to talk to them and be listened too?
2. can sule lamido of jigawa call a gathering of gboko/oturkpo park boys,christian leaders & tor tiv/ochi idoma/ters in benue to talk to them and be listened too?
3.is benue(mark's constituency) a haven for bokoharam and religious fanatism?
4.can tinubu influence what happens in anambra? will he be considered a leader by igbos? can he mediate on the MASSOB issue?

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
gegee:

i'm under no compulsion to defend myself to u

LMAO! You just tried to but, discovered you can't.
Get your facts before spewing sh.it on a PF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magu Evades Questions On Buratai's Dubai Houses / PHOTOS: Ganduje Welcomes Osinbajo To Kano / APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.