Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Beauty Of Africa - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Beauty Of Africa (837 Views)

Jewels Of Africa / "The Beauty Of Love"-by Linusclark..plz Read Diz Story And Drop A Comment / Famous Nigerian Author Chinua Achebe Is Among The Beauty Of The Hudson Valley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Africa by Otirhue12(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2012
THE BEAUTY OF AFRICA
NO Place like Home, A man once said, oh! Sweet home, The Land of my birth, a land flowing with milk and Honey. Is only a fool that will point to his father's house with his left hand, No matter what, A man in another land will always remains a Bastard just because he or she was not born there. If not for anything, One should be proud of his parent, Especially, the Mother who takes care of her children, Do You love your mother? kkkk. What about your Father? You see, You should be proud of them and you country in general. As for me, I am glad to be alive, Glad I was born, Glad Iam a Nigerian, A Son of the Soil. There is always a place inside the DREAMER that reaches for the SKY, If only You could Soar high like an EAGLE, My Dear , You will make it to the Sky. I mean Heaven will be your limit because You will be Unstoppable!!!
There is this poem we sing regarding the beauty of Africa, so We say: Green days, Blue days, Sunny days, Brown days.
Sundays, School days, going up to town days.
Birthdays, black days. Merry days and slow days,
Washing days and Wishing days and Well-you-never-know days,
Everyday's, a different day. And Every night,
The SUN GOES ROUND BEHIND AFRICA and brings another One!

(1) (Reply)

3 Finally Shortlisted For Nlng 2012 Edition Of Nigeria Prize For Literature / Literature Writers And How I View/grade Them / Finding Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.