Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

A Cure To Nigeria Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cure To Nigeria Problem (775 Views)

In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? / Jonathan - I Can't Solve Nigeria's Problem Alone / Is Nigeria's Problem Bad Leadership Or Weak "followership"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cure To Nigeria Problem by doublej1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
Pls, this thread is for those who are willing to find a lasting solution to the problem facing Nigeria. Threads with similar motives has been created but has yeilded no result due to people dropping different sugessions which lead to no consension at the end.

So to avoid this, i have decided that each sugession should be doctored by us before we proceed to the next suggestion.
Pls, lets avoid insult we are all here to learn.

Cheers!!! Lets begin
Re: A Cure To Nigeria Problem by doublej1(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2012
Let me start, i think the problem of this country is from the youths. Some of us have a fake history in their hands and are not ready to listen to other people. What do you think?
Re: A Cure To Nigeria Problem by Afam4eva(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2012
The problem of Nigeria is cumbersome and i want to believe most people will say that the solution is to fight corruption, tribalism etc. Yeah, those are our problems but how to solve those problems is where the problem lies.

I think it's only the youths that can change this country if they're ready to do that. We have to fight to take over from the people that started the mess from the beginning.
Re: A Cure To Nigeria Problem by doublej1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
afam4eva: The problem of Nigeria is cumbersome and i want to believe most people will say that the solution is to fight corruption, tribalism etc. Yeah, those are our problems but how to solve those problems is where the problem lies.

I think it's only the youths that can change this country if they're ready to do that. We have to fight to take over from the people that started the mess from the beginning.

i think you are making sense but let us remember that we are looking for an everlasting solution to the problem. Dont you think great divergent view in the youths is one major factor hindering this move to be succesful
Re: A Cure To Nigeria Problem by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
Finding a cure for Nigeria is like finding a cure for AIDs.
Re: A Cure To Nigeria Problem by doublej1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Finding a cure for Nigeria is like finding a cure for AIDs.

your phenomenon would have been correct if nigeria problem was of unknown origin

(1) (Reply)

The Ibos, Hausas And Yorubas / Is It Possible To Recall A Serving Legislator By Its Constituents Members? / Joy As Oshiomole Pay Ubth Patients Medical Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.