Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love (1662 Views)

I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Am a victim of this mystery called FALLING IN LOVE.why are we not able to decide when to fall in love.?why are we not able to decide who to fall in love with?.and still yet,why can't i decide when to fall out of love.why!! Why!!! Why!!!!.i don't really know,in short don't ask me.i met this girl last month.she's not the prettiest girl that i have seen.neitgher is she the prettiest in town.one thing led to another and we became friends.nothing more.she's just a friend.the hi hi kind of friend.guess what?.i woke up one morning only to realize that i have fallen in love with her.LOVE never took permission from me before falling in love with her.i just found my self crazy about.day dreaming and fantasizing about.why did i fell in love with her?.why cant i control the feeling?.she's not the prettiest girl in my life,yet am headlong crazy about her.stays awake thinking about her.loving and loving her,more and more.pls help me.pls help me.i need your help.how can i decided when to fall in love?.how can i decide who and who to fall in love with?.this mystery call falling in love!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by Phems(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
Kenneth4u205: Am a victim of this mystery called FALLING IN LOVE.why are we not able to decide when to fall in love.?why are we not able to decide who to fall in love with?.and still yet,why can't i decide when to fall out of love.why!! Why!!! Why!!!!.i don't really know,in short don't ask me.i met this girl last month.she's not the prettiest girl that i have seen.neitgher is she the prettiest in town.one thing led to another and we became friends.nothing more.she's just a friend.the hi hi kind of friend.guess what?.i woke up one morning only to realize that i have fallen in love with her.LOVE never took permission from me before falling in love with her.i just found my self crazy about.day dreaming and fantasizing about.why did i fell in love with her?.why cant i control the feeling?.she's not the prettiest girl in my life,yet am headlong crazy about her.stays awake thinking about her.loving and loving her,more and more.pls help me.pls help me.i need your help.how can i decided when to fall in love?.how can i decide who and who to fall in love with?.this mystery call falling in love!!!!!!!!!!

It all depends on your real self. If you wanna go ahead, meet her and tell her how you feel about her. On the other hand if your real self wanna let go of her but dont know how.
Here is a way, try all you can to make sure you are far from her, when you think about her, find something of interest doing.

Distance yourself n thoughts from her...Before you know, you will see you can do without her. It works for me like magic!
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Thanks alot.i tried it.didnt work out
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
Thanks alot.i tried it.it didnt work out
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
So you tried it for what 1 minute and you are back for more advice? Kids
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by kpolli(m): 12:39am On Jun 27, 2012
Kenneth4u205: Am a victim of this mystery called FALLING IN LOVE.why are we not able to decide when to fall in love.?why are we not able to decide who to fall in love with?.and still yet,why can't i decide when to fall out of love.why!! Why!!! Why!!!!.i don't really know,in short don't ask me.i met this girl last month.she's not the prettiest girl that i have seen.neitgher is she the prettiest in town.one thing led to another and we became friends.nothing more.she's just a friend.the hi hi kind of friend.guess what?.i woke up one morning only to realize that i have fallen in love with her.LOVE never took permission from me before falling in love with her.i just found my self crazy about.day dreaming and fantasizing about.why did i fell in love with her?.why cant i control the feeling?.she's not the prettiest girl in my life,yet am headlong crazy about her.stays awake thinking about her.loving and loving her,more and more.pls help me.pls help me.i need your help.how can i decided when to fall in love?.how can i decide who and who to fall in love with?.this mystery call falling in love!!!!!!!!!!

I tot ur wife just dumped u angry angry angry
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by Lisa1: 1:39am On Jun 27, 2012
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by annexes: 2:07am On Jun 27, 2012
kpolli:

I tot ur wife just dumped u angry angry angry
wonderin that as well Oo°˚˚˚°
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by Mynd44: 2:27am On Jun 27, 2012
Lisa1: Thumbs UP[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
E Be like say you dey madt abi?
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by LordReed(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2012
Story! No one "just" falls in love. Every fall-er is an active participant in the falling.
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by stepo707: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2012
Real men dont fall in love.Its a sign of weakness
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by LordReed(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2012
stepo707: Real men dont fall in love.Its a sign of weakness

Modern day Myth!
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by mspookie: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2012
cheesy
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by stepo707: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Modern day Myth!

I don talk my own
Sayonara.
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
stepo707:

I don talk my own
Sayonara.

Anzen'na ryokō o suru.
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by oluchijud(f): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
U just av 2 Rise same way u fell in luv... U must av fallen hard...all u need do is dust ur heels n get a life dude... Ooopss!!... Well just go tell her hw u feel jor... Itz not a bad thng 2 av strong feelings 4 d opposite sex... Best of luck dude!!
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by stepo707: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Anzen'na ryokō o suru.

Huh! what does this mean?
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by koozy(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2012
My nigga you aren't in love, ur just attracted to her. Love never reach yet. Na nack u wan nack grin
Tell her, she might be feeling the same. If so, take from there. Yet again she might slap u
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
stepo707:

Huh! what does this mean?

Japanese for have a safe trip since you replied me in Japanese I merely reciprocated.
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by cindyrella(f): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44: So you tried it for what 1 minute and you are back for more advice? Kids

LMAO!!!
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by Mynd44: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
cindyrella:

LMAO!!!
They just make one tired with their crap
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
They just make one tired with their crap
i was hoping for your advise and u called it a crap?.believe me,you will surely find yourself in similar situation, just like mine.and i will be there to mock you
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by Mynd44: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2012
Kenneth4u205: i was hoping for your advise and u called it a crap?.believe me,you will surely find yourself in similar situation, just like mine.and i will be there to mock you
I would have written an epistle about how dug and irreversible silly you are but you ain't worth my time.
And about me being in your shoes, it can't happen I don't have the brains of a 12 year old kid
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I would have written an epistle about how dug and irreversible silly you are but you ain't worth my time.
And about me being in your shoes, it can't happen I don't have the brains of a 12 year old kid
hmmmmm, i know your type.you think that fallen madly in love is another word for being silly?.what a fool you are.you jump from one girl to another,one motel to another,even from one prostitute to another.that's why you can't experience TRUE LOVE.tell me now,how many girlfriend do you have now?.atleast three for sure.you see what i mean.you mind is divided and as such,love is dead in love.GOD IS LOVE and we are created to love each other.you seriously need to go for deliverance so that your divided and shattered heart could be restored.only then can you be able to understand and experience FALLING IN LOVE
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by Mynd44: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2012
^^
Are you done ranting? Ode
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love by stepo707: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Japanese for have a safe trip since you replied me in Japanese I merely reciprocated.

Waoh.How did you learn to speak japanese?

(1) (Reply)

18 Categories Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat / Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are / Some Girls And There Forming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.