Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Do You Have Your Ssce Results? Get Your Masters In 4 Years! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Have Your Ssce Results? Get Your Masters In 4 Years! (852 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Your Ssce Results? Get Your Masters In 4 Years! by Idagu(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2007
If you feel reading this is too long, then the road to achievement is too long for you to trend.

My Friends,

The time has come when we will get to know about the shortest and surest way to attain your educational fulfillment in time. Many have written Jamb up to 7 times if not more and have not been successful to gain admission into school.

I am introducing to you a “secret let open”. The Nigerian Institute of Public Relations(NIPR) is offering you this opportunity.

The needed requirement for admission.

 5 credits in your SSCE (whether art or science related) – English Compulsory.

The study period is less than 2years – IT is divided into two stages;

The Professional certificate stage (10 courses)
The Professional diploma stage (5 courses)

The exams are written twice in a year (June and December).

With determination, you can complete your first stage in the first year and the last stage in June of the next year.

You can use you Professional diploma for the following;
 Masters in Public relations (MSC) in UNN
 Masters in communication Arts ( University of Ibadan)
 Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in any related course
 Start 300 level in the university* (This is when you want to change your field of study – say Mass Comm).

You see why I say you can get your masters in 4 years in possible.

For more information and help contact me at idagu_david@yahoo.com or The National Secretariat, Nigerian Institute of Public relations- No 28 Ajanaku street, Opebi, Lagos.

Will be willing to help!!

(1) (Reply)

Comments On Etb's Test Of The 9th Of Feb.2008 / Nema Job / Work Without Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.