Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) (6541 Views)

Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne / Mode Nine Occupy The Throne Mixtape Full Album Download / Download All Tracks: Modenine - Occupy The Throne Mixtapes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by Slyr0x: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2012

Africa's Number One Lyricist Just dropped his Version of Watch The Throne By Kanye West and Jay Z.The Mixtape Features Boogey, M-Trill, D-Truce, Terry Tha Rapman and Pherowshuz.

Download: Here

http://nigeriansounds.com/archives/6141
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Its not producing a music that matterz, what materz is what ur music potrays am tired of listening to those junk musics produced by both the local and foreign musicians! am just bored with all of them.

1 Like

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by chikend(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
Well. With mode 9 i expect something more than mediocre
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by ikelvin(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
modeninie shud go n rest. Smh4him

1 Like

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by eghost247(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
loving it
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by CuteTj(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
Can't it be 'Occupy Nigeria' or 'Occupy Aso Rock' or at worst 'Occupy Maiduguri?' Can't wait to dance azonto or galala to any of the titles above.
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by femzy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
ozoebuka1: Its not producing a music that matterz, what materz is what ur music potrays am tired of listening to those junk musics produced by both the local and foreign musicians! am just bored with all of them.
ikelvin: modeninie shud go n rest. Smh4him

You dudes betta go check yourselves on mental disorders

3 Likes

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by mikuz(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mode 9 and M trill ? Cant wait for it.
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by Slyr0x: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
mikuz: Mode 9 and M trill ? Cant wait for it.

You didn't even talk about Boogey
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by mikuz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
Whats wrong with the download link? Any alternative ?
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by mikuz(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2012
Slyr0x:

You didn't even talk about Boogey
unfortunately im getting to know the guy today. He has literally torn twitter apart. My bad.
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by trigar12(m): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
femzy:

U ARE D SICK ONE HERE. MUMU
MODEL: Nokia 3110
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by kaiter: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
Can't wait to dance azonto or galala to any of the titles above. [img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by femzy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
trigar12:
U ARE D SICK ONE HERE. MUMU
MODEL: Nokia 3110
Keep spamming
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by ozoebuka1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
femzy:

you are the type that listens to music without even knowing why u are listening to them... you need brain reformation, so that u will stop poking ur nose about.. git!
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by mikuz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
ozoebuka1: you are the type that listens to music without even knowing why u are listening to them... you need brain reformation, so that u will stop poking ur nose about.. git!
if i may ask, what kinda music do you listen to?
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
I only play 2pac and Nas when I wanna listen to rap, no one seems to make good beats and write real harcore lyrics these days in rap.
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by ayox2003: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
Billyonaire: I only play 2pac and Nas when I wanna listen to rap, no one seems to make good beats and write real harcore lyrics these days in rap.

Modenine gives you the best hardcore rap in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
ayox2003:

Will start listening to him....a friend said so...but I havent had the time to go into music store at shoprite to get disc, is there anywhere I can download his singles online ?
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by kingsilly(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Will start listening to him....a friend said so...but I havent had the time to go into music store at shoprite to get disc, is there anywhere I can download his singles online ?
guy d thread waz open unto hiz mixtape above which oda link u dey find..
go get urself examine....CRETIN
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by hotncold1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
Am all for hardcore rap,which Mode has been Africa's undisputed Numero Uno.I can buy and download anything with the name Mode9 on it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by tonididdy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
no.1 lyricsist my foot...are MI,iceprince,saucekid....DEAD?
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by ikoha: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2012
Billyonaire: I only play 2pac and Nas when I wanna listen to rap, no one seems to make good beats and write real harcore lyrics these days in rap.

You are damn right. Tupac, Nas, African bambata, KRS one, Wutang Clan, Mobb Deep, Rakim.
Just wonder what has happened to hiphop.
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by Hobbynarh: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
Modenizo is africas finest lyricist,wuz punchlines aint for dullards,alongside pherow,terry nd boogey...dz ish wud be great!!

1 Like

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by azimibraun: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
Who be d oga? Did i hear someone ask if Mi, iceprince and who again are dead? Dnt call dos children hia let dem play peacfuly in kiddies land. Instead of u asking for the undisputed OD. D mst fluent rapper alive in Nigeria with great lyrics too.

2 Likes

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by Geeweeny(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
ayox2003:

Bro dt 1 na lie african hadcore mehn wud go wit Godwon,Saucekid n Terry d Rapman,quotn jay z 'jst because u dnt undstnd a nigga,means he z gud'.
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by paranod123(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
Did u understand what hardcore means.Mode9 is there oga 4naija even OD sabi pass Mi nd the rest of them 4 hardcore dont miss Quote me i never say they dont no how 2rap.bt kip them away when talk of hardcore

1 Like

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by ozoebuka1(m): 12:13am On Jun 27, 2012
mikuz: if i may ask, what kinda music do you listen to?
go and ask www.google.com.. nose poker!
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by georgesylva(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2012
dis mode 0 should by now have a squad of rappers and singers under him. Dat is why he is a broke as#. Cant he see peeps like banky, p-square, d'banj, eldee, 2shots etc. He's 2 selfish and doesnt want 2 help the younger generation of artist in 9ja. I feel real bad 4 him. Really how many shows him dey headline?
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by jimmykeed(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2012
feelin' dis #OTT LP......visit tooxclusive.com 2DL d full LP'''traq by traq......god bless MODO......!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Levites Sing "Gospel Music Talent Competition" / Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] / VIDEO: Lamboginny Ft. Olamide - Gbaladun [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.