Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966561 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Donlokobanty(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls help me.. I ve rooted my HTC VIVID 4G but the SUPERUSER is in Chinese language & AVAST always notify me that the SU is a virus so i download SYSTEM APP REMOVER to uninstall the SUPERUSER & now i ve lost my root permission.. Hw can i ve my root back? Am i going to root d phone again?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Scarpon(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
please is there any application that will enable me watch two videos
same time on android
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nafizzey(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hello good day House

I make use of Techno M3 & everytime time I buy data, I usually set my phone to restrict back data so as to avoid rapid data exhaustion.

And whenever I do so, My Whatsapp, Opera, Chrome and most Application works fine except Bbm.

Pls I need help as to how to make my Bbm function along side other App when backround data is restricted.. thank you All
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Donjay007(m): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
pls is innjoo i2 a good gaming device?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2014
this is what we have to deal with brethren.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Scarpon: please is there any application that will enable me watch two videos
same time on android

i'm curious, why would you want to watch 2 videos at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
4llerbuntu: this is what we have to deal with brethren.

The fallacy of fan boyism. I just knew this would happen, all that noise of 4in being the perfect size, now there is a 4.7in iPhone suddenly big phones can be used one handed. Sheesh!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
blackweaver:

Maybe because he has two eyes LoL!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
LordReed:

Maybe because he has two eyes LoL!

lol, so an eye for a video eh? won't he watch it with the same head?

LordReed:
The fallacy of fan boyism. I just knew this would happen, all that noise of 4in being the perfect size, now there is a 4.7in iPhone suddenly big phones can be used one handed. Sheesh!

One thing i have to respect them about, they don't just make noise, they actually put their money where their mouth is unlike some other fans who will talk about how much their os is better than other oses but have few sales to show
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chidexter(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Scarpon: please is there any application that will enable me watch two videos
same time on android
yes there is
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
blackweaver:

lol, so an eye for a video eh? won't he watch it with the same head?

He can track separately with each eye, that is his mutant ability LoL!

One thing i have to respect them about, they don't just make out, the actually put their money where their mouth is unlike some other fans who will talk about how much their os is better than other oses but have few sales to show

I have no problem with anyone buying what they like but castigating another OS or phone's feature just because yours doesn't have it is silly. Look at now iPhones have NFC but back when other phones were implementing it they thumbed their noses at it. Apple is not to my knowledge doing anything new with NFC.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by slap1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please how much can one get Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini in Nigeria?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by slap1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
blackweaver:

I tire... and I was thinking I've seen it all.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nafizzey(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nafizzey: Hello good day House

I make use of Techno M3 & everytime time I buy data, I usually set my phone to restrict back data so as to avoid rapid data exhaustion.

And whenever I do so, My Whatsapp, Opera, Chrome and most Application works fine except Bbm.

Pls I need help as to how to make my Bbm function along side other App when backround data is restricted.. thank you All
Pls someone should kindly help me on this... Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
after smashing the glass, destroying the battery for the Wifi and hotspot function of the phone and having a battery problem that defied even the makers, it is goodbye S2 and Hello S4. considering i just bought 20gb from MTN to start the data share and sell, can finally enjoy the womderful capabilities of an android device.

Oh yeah, as well as make and receive calls as well.

First app, FETCH

by way of celebrating and also to thank them for their various contributions to this thread, the following guys should contact me with an MTN line to get free 250MB data., if you want it.
blackweaver
LordReed
4llerbuntu
puskin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Luvlydevin(m): 2:59am On Sep 11, 2014
room please how can I unlock my HTC Desire 310 Europe phone its says I should unlock sim, I have tried the normal power volume down keys, it brought out some menu but none has any any thing to do with reseting the phone please help me out
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zungwe93: 6:18am On Sep 11, 2014
Pls house, can som1 tell me d diff btwn Tecno D1 nd D1E?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hisperform(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Please Help!!. My Tecno L3 has refuse to show network signal (be it MTN, GLO, Airtel or Eti) and its not on flight mode. It display error message when I tap the mobile network "unfortunately, settings has stopped". I can't install any app because it also shows "unfortunately google play store has stopped. I have done the factory reset but the problem is still there. Pls folks in the house help me out.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2014
Nafizzey:
Pls someone should kindly help me on this... Thanks

instead of restricting background data,why not just use "AF+ FIREWALL" or some other similar firewall app and restrict data access to just the apps you want?

I'm surprised some chat apps work when u restrict background data ...... makes me think that data is not really being restricted sef
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2014
Leopantro: after smashing the glass, destroying the battery for the Wifi and hotspot function of the phone and having a battery problem that defied even the makers, it is goodbye S2 and Hello S4. considering i just bought 20gb from MTN to start the data share and sell, can finally enjoy the womderful capabilities of an android device.

First app, FETCH

by way of celebrating and also to thank them for their various contributions to this thread, the following guys should contact me with an MTN line to get free 250MB data., if you want it.
blackweaver
LordReed
4llerbuntu
puskin

Men that is freaking generous of you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2014
Leopantro:
First app, FETCH

Is it better than Amazon?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2014
zungwe93: Pls house, can som1 tell me d diff btwn Tecno D1 nd D1E?
Hello there is no different
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
hisperform: Please Help!!. My Tecno L3 has refuse to show network signal (be it MTN, GLO, Airtel or Eti) and its not on flight mode. It display error message when I tap the mobile network "unfortunately, settings has stopped". I can't install any app because it also shows "unfortunately google play store has stopped. I have done the factory reset but the problem is still there. Pls folks in the house help me out.
If the phone is rooted, you have probably tampered with the etc folder of the phone. As for the apps, the file systems are probably corrupted.

SOLUTION
The ONLY solution to solve the problem once and for all is to flash another ROM and Gapps on the phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Leopantro: after smashing the glass, destroying the battery for the Wifi and hotspot function of the phone and having a battery problem that defied even the makers, it is goodbye S2 and Hello S4. considering i just bought 20gb from MTN to start the data share and sell, can finally enjoy the womderful capabilities of an android device.

First app, FETCH

blackweaver
LordReed
4llerbuntu
puskin

shocked shocked shocked I dey come.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2014

First app, FETCH

blackweaver
LordReed
4llerbuntu
puskin

really nice of you, i don't have your number but i just sent you a bbm request, got your pin from a mutual NL contact
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
blackweaver:

really nice of you, i don't have your number but i just sent you a bbm request, got your pin from a mutual NL contact

you have been credited with 250mb.
Enjoy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Leopantro:

you have been credited with 250mb.
Enjoy

thanks, confirmed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
puskin:

shocked shocked shocked I dey come.

Moderator - Hmmm (you suppose pass am on)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Moderator - Hmmm (you suppose pass am on)

grin grin grin Since you said it........I go pass am to you.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
@Leopantro

Thank you very much for the kind gesture.

I will however be pleased if you can give my 250MB to Lexusgs430

Thank You once again.......wishing you success in ya data sales biz.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
puskin: @Leopantro

Thank you very much for the kind gesture.

I will however be pleased if you can give my 250MB to Lexusgs430

Thank You once again.......wishing you success in ya data sales biz.

Thanks Moderator for this kind gesture. But presently in the UK. (claim your reward for your policing duties).

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.