Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (965297 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kingopta(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
For free browsing codes and exam expos...magic sim setup and downloads of music, videos and app ...register @ www.naijaxcity.tk now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
nani667:

*437#
a complete plan o.. I don't want voice plan
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by teewhydot: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pls my phantom tab just went off and have tried rebooting but it's not coming up what can I do
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shadelek(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Android users pls I need a reliable and durable android that ranges btw 30-35k with sensible RAM. Thankz
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 12:58am On Sep 29, 2014
sarutobie: please please and please! any link to where I can get an efficient ram expander to my phone (rooted Samsung galaxy s3 ).. I run hd games on it but sometimes it lags a bit.

Bro dnt load ur phone with junk. No app can expand ur ram... Tis hardware remember? Samsung GPUs can be annoying atimes when playing HD Games... Try using clean master app or better still use ur default task manager and make space (memory) for when u want to embark on game mode
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Am having a problem with my droid(phantom A3),recently it just stopped bringing up network signal,though it searches for it the signal would not just come up,what could be wrong
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by danthamccoy(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2014
I need some urgent help folks. I can download apps all right from my playstore. The problem is, when apps or games (cracked) need access, they can't get it.
Fifa 14, modern combat 3/4 etc showing either error connecting to playstore or invalid license. Even when I try to open the games from playstore.
I've uninstalled updates, forced stopped, wiped data etc. Same problem.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Hello..sorry to disturb ur day which u are obviously enjoying.

Got a samsung galaxy note 1 GT-N7000 16GB black for sale. At the price of 30k.

Pls if u are interested kindly holla at me 07065269908. If u ain't, ignore this. Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Juenwume: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2014
plz someone help me. my tablet is too slow for my liking. It's always hanging. I ve used android speed up and clean master yet, it still persist. A guru should plz help me.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please my SGIII shows a padlock preceeding a web address ...not all addresse thou...but when it does show, the page doesnt open with the usual speed. Look!

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Smartnase: Please my SGIII shows a padlock preceeding a web address ...not all addresse thou...but when it does show, the page doesnt open with the usual speed. Look!

gringringrin. I wonder if it's a virus

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Smartnase: Please my SGIII shows a padlock preceeding a web address ...not all addresse thou...but when it does show, the page doesnt open with the usual speed. Look!

Err... You're browsing with Edge network, it's normal if the phone doesn't open with the normal speed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
nani667:

Err... You're browsing with Edge network, it's normal if the phone doesn't open with the normal speed
Hahaha. Well, it is not so much abt the network as it is the padlock..for some sites.
The fone is an at&t branded...no 3g...na 4g network e getangry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Leopantro:

gringringrin. I wonder if it's a virus
cheesy grin undecided
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2014

Must be malware. Those sites must contain malware... cheesy angry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by danthamccoy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
nani667:

Nani, abeg check my wahala a few posts up.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
in other news.....

still trying to enable smart scroll in pdf books.

I know that, by default, android browser does not have the ability to view pdf files. however, I typed about: debug in the address bar and got a hidden menu in the settings of the browser. in the settings I came across a JS search bar. Have tried to insert JavaScripts into webpages but doesn't work. also downloaded some scripts and used file://mnt/sdcard to access the memory card but still can't insert the JS.

any clue anyone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Impulse80(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
it means you are logged in to a site that is secured. I.e it is https and not ordinary http. As for why it slows down you are using edge and you are trying to load a heavy site like gmail and u are expecting it to load like Nairaland, I comment my reserve.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
danthamccoy: I need some urgent help folks. I can download apps all right from my playstore. The problem is, when apps or games (cracked) need access, they can't get it.
Fifa 14, modern combat 3/4 etc showing either error connecting to playstore or invalid license. Even when I try to open the games from playstore.
I've uninstalled updates, forced stopped, wiped data etc. Same problem.

danthamccoy:
Nani, abeg check my wahala a few posts up.

Well these games you mentioned (FIFA 14 and MC4 / MC5) are actually paid games on the Playstore, so if you didn't pay for them and download from the playstore, that is if you installed a cracked version like you said, these games will verify your license on Playstore to see if you actually paid for them, and seeing as you didn't pay for them you'll keep getting the "Invalid License" message
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tayoast(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2014

Answer has been supplied.

The lock sign icon indicates you're on a secured page. Https itself means Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ayoola2002(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pls nd pls, is anyone here using new mtn 620 smart phone? pls can somebody advice me abt d phone. Plsss
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dazekid(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
ayoola2002: Pls nd pls, is anyone here using new mtn 620 smart phone? pls can somebody advice me abt d phone. Plsss

simply do not buy it...don't be so cheap..add a few thousands more and get a much better/more enjoyable android device or even buy one that's used to make it more affordable...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Passion399: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
HTC chacha for sale @ affordable price . if you are interested whats app or call 08099421303
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vizier007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
pls how can I root gionee p2s without computer.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by danthamccoy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
nani667:

Well these games you mentioned (FIFA 14 and MC4 / MC5) are actually paid games on the Playstore, so if you didn't pay for them and download from the playstore, that is if you installed a cracked version like you said, these games will verify your license on Playstore to see if you actually paid for them, and seeing as you didn't pay for them you'll keep getting the "Invalid License" message
Works on other phones though. The same apk and data files.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
danthamccoy:
Works on other phones though. The same apk and data files.

The other phones it works on, the owners did some things to by pass the license check.... And there are things you can actually do to resolve your "license verification" issues.... You can use lucky patcher to patch the games
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Seamareggae(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2014
Pls link to download BLACKMART
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ayobarmy(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2014
ayobarmy: please guys how can i recover deleted, files on my lgp990. ... pls it's urgent thanks
some1 pls help me, i download dumpster, after i delet those files but i cant find them in there.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2014
ayobarmy:
some1 pls help me, i download dumpster, after i delet those files but i cant find them in there.

you should have installed the app before deleting the files.
try disk digger instead
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ayobarmy(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2014
Leopantro:

you should have installed the app before deleting the files.
try disk digger instead
on play-store?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Femwal: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2014
pls my infinix x351 refuse to open 360d camera accept front camera then if I want to download from Google store I we just get insufficient space to download I still av extral 2gig left pls assist me what can I do pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by emeraldlife: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayoola2002: Pls nd pls, is anyone here using new mtn 620 smart phone? pls can somebody advice me abt d phone. Plsss
if water touch am, e don go be that; frozen screen, hardware malufunction and low light legibility.

nevertheless, its still a good low budget phone for starters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.