Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966510 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Prosperity4All: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=hazard1759 post=32826361]hello gurus...i av xperia lt18i that runs 2.3 android version.my question is,is it possible to upgrade to a higher version?if yes,aw will i go abt it quote]

@Bedfordng et all thanks for your selfless service.
No response yet to the quoted post. I would also like to know how to upgrade from 2.3.6 android in a tecno B3. Hoping that it might correct the erratic screen flicker that occurs on the phone sometimes. Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Prosperity4All post=33212568][/quote]its possible to upgrade if you have a solution for it.it will involve rooting and installing custom recovery that will allow you flash ROMs.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Prosperity4All: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
bedfordng:
its possible to upgrade if you have a solution for it.it will involve rooting and installing custom recovery that will allow you flash ROMs.

Ok. "Rooting" , "Custom Recovery" , "Flash ROM".
I guess we looking at fresh instalation and not just a Google Playstore download.
This will require some hardware and software to achieve. If you have any further guidance (eg a link to previsous thread were it has been discussed) will greatly be appreciated.
Many Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by damilareoye: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please have been trying to root this unilorin JKK tablet 4.4.2 with many root app like kingroot and frama root but non was able to do the magic. Please help me.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bakingsoda: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2015
Innjoo F2 is available for sale. It is fairly used for less than 3 months. It has a broken screen and touch pad. I am selling it for N12000. PM me if you are interested.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dolakinz(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good pm engineers... My SAMSUNG S3 T999 started heating up somedays ago..it started bcomin hot from d 'switch button' by d side of d fone.
And wen i tried charging it brings a STOP CAUTION dat d ba3 temperature is too high and av tried many ba3. Plssss help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Has anyone tried servicely app? In my summation, better than greenify in application.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dave0450(m): 6:04am On May 01, 2015
Am finding it difficult to root my infinix hot phone, please I need help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:39am On May 01, 2015
I downloaded xposed installer.. Gravity box, xui and
monster... Then tweaked my phone a Lil...battery bar,
clock and signal bar. Thing is everything was good except
for, once a call comes in, I can't see the person (name/
phone number) calling. The screen becomes black... Just
the answer and reject keys... No phone number gon be
displayed. Help

MaxGraviton
Mogten
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adusco(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2015
pls help! my htc m one is nt connecting to d internet andihvtried every method i could.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by oluwapoju(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2015
Kindly provide me with the link to download tecno f5 cwm backup
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Daraplato(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2015
iyke926:
displayed. Help

MaxGraviton
Mogten

Disable all the modules in Xposed and reboot.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Daraplato(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2015
oluwapoju:
Kindly provide me with the link to download tecno f5 cwm backup

Go to Hovatech dot com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Daraplato(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2015
dave0450:
Am finding it difficult to root my infinix hot phone, please I need help

Use Kingroot.
Make sure your data is enabled.
Most importantly, make sure the network is very good.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shosky1794: 4:58pm On May 01, 2015
shosky1794:
I am trying to do multiple registrations on a particular app on a single tab. I want to be able to use more than one user id to register on this app at different times but I keep getting the error that a user has already registered on the device. I tried using droidvpn but no success.
Is there a way out of this? I will appreciate your contributions. Thanks.

NB: The tab is not rooted
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by oluwapoju(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2015
Daraplato:

Go to Hovatech dot com
he said dey no longer give out cwm backup
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Daraplato(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2015
oluwapoju:
he said dey no longer give out cwm backup
You'll have to scour the internet then. Try guruslodgedotcom
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by oluwapoju(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2015
Daraplato:

You'll have to scour the internet then. Try guruslodgedotcom
I was told they no longer upload cwm because of security reason
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Daraplato(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2015
oluwapoju:
I was told they no longer upload cwm because of security reason
Phew! Then you'll have to find someone using your kind of phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Macuberry(m): 1:13am On May 02, 2015
I downloaded this freedom app for hacking games and free in app purchases. I was warned that my google play store MAY not connect to the internet. Now its not con ecting. I even restored factory setting, its now worse cos I can't download cos I need to connect the tab to my e-mail address. I have cleared the Google play store cache. Still same problem. What do I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 3:30pm On May 02, 2015
iyke926:
displayed. Help

MaxGraviton
Mogten

Just Disable those exposed first, then Reboot. it happens, mine was that, my WiFi wasn't connecting....after I disabled and rebooted, it worked fine.....
After rebooting, Try calling your phone to e sure that it was caused by the newly installed modules, before you re-tweak your phone. . .
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mattin(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2015
Please I need your advice and opinion. I want to know which is good between Innjo note E and Innjo F2 tab?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by brainzdh(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
Foreign tech sites are calling it “the Android king....The Device that Will Blow your Mind this 2015.

http://go.engineer-ng.net/m?id=6404812%3AMobilePage%3A29492#/m/blogpost?id=6404812%3ABlogPost%3A104177
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:26am On May 03, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kendrick9(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2015
my music and video files i downloaded does not appear in the gallery and player pro... i noticed this trend recently, whats the cause of this?.. phone is gionee btw.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 03, 2015
A week old tecno l7 for sell just like new with all accessories and ready to swap with phone like tecne phantom z,Q10,tecno mini z. WhatsApp 09034583004

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Seamareggae(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2015
Please house, Pls is there any way I can be able to view my first set of Gmail inbox instead of having to scroll down cos it would take me hours since I have thousands of unread emails...Thanks and God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.