Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966472 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 15, 2015
cry cry Help my LG g pro is not booting up and wont get into recovery mode either it's been down for over 5days now pls I need help......when I remove the battery and put it back it gives an error message"secure booting error,cause:device unlock so boot success'"
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by grinface98(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2015
Kunlegzy:

http://www.highteknology..com/2014/12/how-i-root-samsung-and-other-androids.html?m=1

U need to use Etisalat or any of this strong 4G network.
Hello sir. I have a problem with my Infinix hot note. I rooted with kingroot, tweaked it & installed soft key enabler through root explorer. The next day, I had a call but when I tried picking it, the caller name didn't show neither did Accept or Reject. What I saw was "Unfortunately dialer has stopped". I erased my phone in settings and even wiped everything through Recovery mode. When I rebooted, instead of the soft key enabler to be gone & my phone uprooted, everything was still the same. No changes at all. I even disabled the kinguser & wiped everything inside through apps in settings but it will show on my phone again. My phone rooted too. Like if that is not enough, most of my in-built apps start showing "Unfortunately so so so app has stopped" whenever I try opening them. Pls help me on this sir & as u do so, may God bless u tenfold!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by comibadan(m): 12:42am On May 16, 2015
Pls I have a problem abt connecting my PC to my Android phone through my hotspot... It doesn't see my phone... Pls how Wld I do it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 7:26am On May 16, 2015
Richhard:

Oh don't worry bro, will manage am like that

Download ABP, it blocks advert on non - rooted devices.

https://adblockplus.org
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kunlegzy(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2015
grinface98:
Hello sir. I have a problem with my Infinix hot note. I rooted with kingroot, tweaked it & installed soft key enabler through root explorer. The next day, I had a call but when I tried picking it, the caller name didn't show neither did Accept or Reject. What I saw was "Unfortunately dialer has stopped". I erased my phone in settings and even wiped everything through Recovery mode. When I rebooted, instead of the soft key enabler to be gone & my phone uprooted, everything was still the same. No changes at all. I even disabled the kinguser & wiped everything inside through apps in settings but it will show on my phone again. My phone rooted too. Like if that is not enough, most of my in-built apps start showing "Unfortunately so so so app has stopped" whenever I try opening them. Pls help me on this sir & as u do so, may God bless u tenfold!
Pls note this when u rooted. It's always important to do nandroid backup of your device for days like this. A simple restore would have solved It. Well we still on what to do!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by grinface98(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2015
Kunlegzy:

Pls note this when u rooted. It's always important to do nandroid backup of your device for days like this. A simple restore would have solved It. Well we still on what to do!
I was stupid not to do a simple backup. But sir, if I flash custom rom on it and restore, will that do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Richhard(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Download ABP, it blocks advert on non - rooted devices.

https://adblockplus.org

Thank bro, really appreciate you!

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tellsblinks(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
Hello guys.
Please guys can i repair my injoo note screen in garrison or anywhere in portharcourt.
I dont have any relative in lagos. Injoo wont come either caus i dont have thier number who can help me.
I would pay at all cost!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kunlegzy(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2015
grinface98:
I was stupid not to do a simple backup. But sir, if I flash custom rom on it and restore, will that do?
well its gonna e same. What we need is someone using your type of phone to do nandroid backup thereafter you can use the person sd card to restore on your device. That's d most common way of resolving this issue. The other is complicated nd won't even advice u to
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by grinface98(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2015
Kunlegzy:
well its gonna e same. What we need is someone using your type of phone to do nandroid backup thereafter you can use the person sd card to restore on your device. That's d most common way of resolving this issue. The other is complicated nd won't even advice u to
Well, that is wat I'm planning to do but mb no dey ground. I even installed ifont donate this nyt and after choosing my fav, I rebooted. I was shocked to see my in-built apps working again. The most important one, Dialer and music are nw working. Not all but most. Like camera, nt yet working but I av an alternative which is camera360. But I'll still do what u told me soon just to b sure. Thanks!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Seamareggae(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2015
Pls who knows which app someone can use to chat with instagram followers privately
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Richhard(m): 4:56am On May 18, 2015
Hi, i set Vlc to play all my videos always, but it's not playing some, how will I change it, that it would bring out option to select other players, thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by omoalaafin: 7:37am On May 18, 2015
Please, help

I bought an Archos 59 Titanium recently and I have tried to mount four different SD cards but never succeeded. The Mass USB Storage option on most androids is also inactive. Please, what should I do? I await your urgent response. It's on 4.4.2 KitKat. Thank you.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:14am On May 19, 2015
Richhard:
Hi, i set Vlc to play all my videos always, but it's not playing some, how will I change it, that it would bring out option to select other players, thanks.
Bro, go to settings, apps, downloaded, look for d vlc video player u downloaded, click on it, scroll down a little and you'll see clear defaults, click it and you're good to go.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 6:31am On May 19, 2015
Good to see this thread is Live and active...
Hello everyone in the house!
wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by omoalaafin: 9:08am On May 19, 2015
omoalaafin:
Please, help

I bought an Archos 59 Titanium recently and I have tried to mount four different SD cards but never succeeded. The Mass USB Storage option on most androids is also inactive. Please, what should I do? I await your urgent response. It's on 4.4.2 KitKat. Thank you.

Please, I need responses.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2015
omoalaafin:
Please, help

what do you mean by mount sd cards? are you say it doesn't recognise microsd cards or what?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
omoalaafin:
Please, help

Do you mean by connecting to PC ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yeancol11(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2015
how much does it take to change the cracked screen of infinix hot note (X551) at calcare ?? and how long
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 6:19pm On May 19, 2015
yeancol11:
how much does it take to change the cracked screen of infinix hot note (X551) at calcare ?? and how long

Why not call them and make your enquiries?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yeancol11(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Why not call them and make your enquiries?
You have their contact?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Richhard(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2015
Kindycute:

Bro, go to settings, apps, downloaded, look for d vlc video player u downloaded, click on it, scroll down a little and you'll see clear defaults, click it and you're good to go.

Thanks bro, what I did was uninstall, and install again
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yeancol11(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kunlegzy(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2015
Seamareggae:
Pls who knows which app someone can use to chat with instagram followers privately
download instamessage
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by omoalaafin: 3:29pm On May 20, 2015
Yes, it does not recognize sdcards

blackweaver:

what do you mean by mount sd cards? are you say it doesn't recognise microsd cards or what?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cindyrella(f): 7:22pm On May 20, 2015
Please help.

My Samsung Galaxy S5 won't connect to the Internet even when my mobile network is on. But I browse perfectly with wifi

Pls help cry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dulal25: 8:00pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2015
Please, I'm in need of a neatly & fairly used innjoo one for sale, akure

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.