Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,613 members, 7,781,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:33 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (961138 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SeanDada1(m): 5:00am On May 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check this for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Tell some1 to send u DU speed booster via ur file share or xender. Install the DU speed booster, then use it to clean and boost ur phone over and over again. it will clean, delete and remove junks from ur android phone and free ur phone memory. it would solve ur problem
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SeanDada1(m): 5:02am On May 29, 2015
johnnynwa:
Please, my Android itel 1405 is behaving somehow. Whenever I intend to download an app through playstore it will play ' download error' & 'there is insufficient space in the device'. I tried this severally but to no positivity. Pls, help!

Tell some1 to send u DU speed booster via ur file share or xender. Install the DU speed booster, then use it to clean and boost ur phone over and over again. it will clean, delete and remove junks from ur android phone and free ur phone memory. it would solve ur problem
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vivalavida(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2015
BBM have refused to work on my droid. Gives me a prompt on the screen saying unable to complete setup. No connection can be found. Amd my 3G is on ooo.
Wha do i do?

And also while charging sometimes,u find the battery draining even while it is plugged to a power source. Any solution to that?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2015
vivalavida:
BBM have refused to work on my droid. Gives me a prompt on the screen saying unable to complete setup. No connection can be found. Amd my 3G is on ooo.
Wha do i do?

And also while charging sometimes,u find the battery draining even while it is plugged to a power source. Any solution to that?
if u re using mtn put d correct apn
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vivalavida(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2015
morganist99:
if u re using mtn put d correct apn

i am using web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
vivalavida:

username nd password nko?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vivalavida(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2015
morganist99:
username nd password nko?
Web
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ShootingStar88(m): 11:54pm On May 29, 2015
Good evening everyone, please i just started using an android device(NOT ROOTED) and rooting cant be done yet because its a Lenovo k3 and i don't know which subscription is most appropriate(CHEAP and FAST). Before now, i used Glo subscription on my BB10.

Please kindly advice me on the best plan i can go for, be it Airtel,Glo, Etisalat or Mtn.

Thanks

cc. Safo,nani667,Kunlegzy,Fiilosofer
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joeqaz034: 8:01am On May 30, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by johnnynwa(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2015
SeanDada1:

Grateful to you dear. D point is that d phone has no file share. It doesn't come with it...In fact, I don't know...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2015
ShootingStar88:
Good evening everyone, please i just started using an android device(NOT ROOTED) and rooting cant be done yet because its a Lenovo k3 and i don't know which subscription is most appropriate(CHEAP and FAST). Before now, i used Glo subscription on my BB10.

Please kindly advice me on the best plan i can go for, be it Airtel,Glo, Etisalat or Mtn.

Thanks

go for glo 2500 with 4.5gb of data
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 2:12pm On May 30, 2015
vivalavida:

Try changing your APN type to either "default,supl" or just "default" .
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 2:15pm On May 30, 2015
ShootingStar88:

Thanks

Are you a light or heavy user. ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 2:17pm On May 30, 2015
vivalavida:
Wha do i do?

Your battery is not compatible with your charger. . . that's one theory.
Another is that, it is possible that you use the phone whenever it is plugged in. Most phones don't charge at the normal rate when we do that.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ShootingStar88(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Are you a light or heavy user. ?

I'm a light user. The 3gb of glo has always been sufficient just that I stream videos a times just to waste it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mymissingrib(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2015
anytime i change sim or remove d ba3 of my android it takes like two hours to load my contact;any solution to dis?also wenever i change sim it keeps reboiting for sum tym till it stabilizes;how can i solve dis problem?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 31, 2015
johnnynwa:
Grateful to you dear. D point is that d phone has no file share. It doesn't come with it...In fact, I don't know...

This is not a problem provided your phone is an andriod phone. There are different solutions to this but the least stressful and easily methods are:

1. Find someone with FlashShare or Xender
After the person must have launched the FlashShare. Let the person click on "Invite" button at the top right hand side. You will then see different invite channels via Bluetooth, WhatsApp, BBM etc Click on Bluetooth. Turn on your Bluetooth and make it Visible. Then the person should click search and send.

The Bluetooth with find yours.... Then you can send it and install it. ;-)

Alt. 2: Just check anyone with flash share file manager... Go to Flash share folder then app folder then check for Flash share apk... Send the apk like you want to send music or video. Note: this is only possible when the person has the apk.

Hope this is helpful.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 31, 2015
mymissingrib:
anytime i change sim or remove d ba3 of my android it takes like two hours to load my contact;any solution to dis?also wenever i change sim it keeps reboiting for sum tym till it stabilizes;how can i solve dis problem?
what kind of phone do you use please? Tecno?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 31, 2015
morganist99:
go for glo 2500 with 4.5gb of data

What's the code for this plan? Need it for my GLO modem
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tayomi37: 7:48pm On May 31, 2015
Pls engineer, l have a SEVEN CLOUD PHOBLET(android 4.2.2), l discovered that it cant locate the memory card when inserted likewise the internet is unstable. I try to restore the factory setings but l dont know the code. What is the solution?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
Erickthrocyte:

What's the code for this plan? Need it for my GLO modem
*127*58#
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aisha007(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2015
Lamispaco hun.. .
Read your diary.. .
The 2gb imei embarassed
Can you post it here and later editedit kiss
Thnks hun
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 8:53pm On May 31, 2015
ShootingStar88:

I'm a light user. The 3gb of glo has always been sufficient just that I stream videos a times just to waste it.

Ooh okay. I guess you should still stick to that plan. Or you use the airtel 1.5gb for 2k monthly subscription. Bug be sure that Airtel has good reception in your area.
As for MTN, I don't advise anyone to use that network on an android device.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 31, 2015
aisha007:
Lamispaco hun.. .
Read your diary.. .
The 2gb imei embarassed
Can you post it here and later editedit kiss
Thnks hun
thanks hun,do you read my diary more often sha been verified ooo,
MTN Imei tweaking is 35842906335**** tweak the last 4 numbers send Mifi to 131.

It will work only on sim that has not been activated for the 2GB before sha,you keep trying,get imei analyser for easy tweaking.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 9:06pm On May 31, 2015
Tayomi37:
Pls engineer, l have a SEVEN CLOUD PHOBLET(android 4.2.2), l discovered that it cant locate the memory card when inserted likewise the internet is unstable. I try to restore the factory setings but l dont know the code. What is the solution?

Unstable internet. Be sure its not from your ISP. . . you could try two or more Sims on the device to confirm.
SD card recognition. Try another SD card. If its the same result, then that's a hardware problem
Take it to a competent engineer.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eniola341: 9:40pm On May 31, 2015
Buy all the top smart phones in Nigeria both uk used and brand new we offer delivery nationwide for more info and price list
contact me Whastsapp: 09022996969 BBM: 271ECEB6

NOTE: Delivery within 24Hrs in lagos, time differ in other states
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mymissingrib(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2015
Erickthrocyte:

what kind of phone do you use please? Tecno?
techno yea but av done a reset on it its now fine though i lost everything on the phone tanx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by xhamel88: 11:31pm On May 31, 2015
NEW LG P895 OPTIMUS VU 5" PHONE, IN-BUILT 32GB MEMORY, COMES WITH STYLUS PEN, ORIGINAL EAR PIECE, ORIGINAL POUCH, CHARGER. Price #36,000.00 give away. WHATSAPP : 08038407776.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by djtommy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
please help, how can i or which app can i use to root my motorola driod razr
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Who has got the Infinix hot note pro abeg oooo,guys need the Imei to start tweaking.

Also guys and ladies,am contesting for Mr Nairaland need your help and votes,will inform y'all when the voting starts in proper.Gracias
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=mymissingrib post=34295715]techno yea but av done a reset on it its now fine though i lost everything on the phone tanx[/quote

I always advice all android users to root their phone. Try to root your phone and install Titanium Backup from Play store to avoid reoccurrence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.