Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966330 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by babaglo79: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
please help, i want to change my it1503 (itel) imei, i got to the engineer mode but can't find the imei number. any solution
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by xdream(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2015
eteebanky:

plz.......I tried kingroot to root my tecno y3 but
itz displaying root failed,strategy not found plz
hlp

Same here. Why not try iRoot? iRoot helped me to successfully root my Innjoo One 3G HD grin

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by detunj: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Androidking:
Hello engrs in the house . I want to change the screen of a chines android phone ..umi c1 by name .is der any one that can connect me with someone that will help me get it or oder it ...pls pls pls
guy Whatsapp me 08107909407
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by steverobot(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Are you interested in promoting your song/video, advertise on social media? Then FAMENAIJA.COM is the place to be with latest news update, promotion of songs and videos, making your business known to the world getting the funniest jokes/comedy, latest hit tracks and lots more...visit www.famenaija.com and get the best chance of meeting with famous DJ's and artists. Be that boss you have always
wanted to be and make your self famous!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
I recently route my Techno H5 and I have subscribed for GLO BB Complete monthly & restart my phone since yesterday but was unable to browse. I called d GLO customer care & was told dat my subscription is still pending. I was told 2 Change my APN to blackberry.net, username/password to flat & save it. I have done all dat but still isn't working.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yeancol11(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Eddyken:
I recently route my Techno H5 and I have subscribed for GLO BB Complete monthly & restart my phone since yesterday but was unable to browse. I called d GLO customer care & was told dat my subscription is still pending. I was told 2 Change my APN to blackberry.net, username/password to flat & save it. I have done all dat but still isn't working.
are you sure you changed the imei number to that of a blackberry ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
yeancol11:
Somebody assisted me 2 do it & he said dat it was actually done.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tolzeal(m): 3:12am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=steverobot post=35247508]Are you interested in promoting your song/video, advertise on social media? Then FAMENAIJA.COM is the place to be with latest news update, promotion of songs and videos, making your business known to the world gettin

Nice one
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2015
Can someone help me with how to root a Sony Ericsson experia Z1?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ammy5565(f): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Hello people ,please i need help on my infinix hot note pro .I just started using android after donkey years on bb and so i'm not very used to the functionalities of androids.The issue with my phone is the fact that it zaps my data as soon as it comes up and then if i forget to turn off my data connection without data,it zaps off my airtime in secs.Yes i know thats supposed to happen but the rate is alarming.for instance,i was gonna do the mtn 4.5 gig for 2500 on saturday and sum1 mistakenly turned on my data and in like 2mins the 2500 had dropped to 300.please is this rate normal or is something running at the background of my phone? Truthfully i didnt even get mails or other notifications just jumia app sending in a few adverts and all the money gone,so i couldnt understand what took all the money.please people,help diagnose this problem as i'm even scared to subscribe to a data bundle.i'll also appreciate any help or tips on running this phone.Pls dnt laugh at me angry
Thanks in anticipation.
NB:i also heard a virus can cause this kind of issue,so can it be that my phone has a virus? tho i've scanned using kaspersky anti virus and no threat was found.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ammy5565:
Hello people ,please i need help on my infinix hot note pro .I just started using android after donkey years on bb and so i'm not very used to the functionalities of androids.The issue with my phone is the fact that it zaps my data as soon as it comes up and then if i forget to turn off my data connection without data,it zaps off my airtime in secs.Yes i know thats supposed to happen but the rate is alarming.for instance,i was gonna do the mtn 4.5 gig for 2500 on saturday and sum1 mistakenly turned on my data and in like 2mins the 2500 had dropped to 300.please is this rate normal or is something running at the background of my phone? Truthfully i didnt even get mails or other notifications just jumia app sending in a few adverts and all the money gone,so i couldnt understand what took all the money.please people,help diagnose this problem as i'm even scared to subscribe to a data bundle.i'll also appreciate any help or tips on running this phone.Pls dnt laugh at me angry
Thanks in anticipation.
NB:i also heard a virus can cause this kind of issue,so can it be that my phone has a virus? tho i've scanned using kaspersky anti virus and no threat was found.

Hello sir, this isn't a virus or something to be afraid of.. Firstly, that's a welcome signal to Android. Secondly, android does zaps data especially when you have money without data bundle on it. Your credit go disappear like witch! Sorry about that bro. So to avoid this kind of incident to reoccur,

Do this,
1. Switch off data.
2. Subscribe asap
3. Confirm subscription
4. Turn on data & Surf on!

Since your money has been zapped by MTN, why can't you check this out [size=15pt]HOW TO SUBSCRIBE 3GB FOR 1K ON GLO[/size]. All you need is some tweaking which I will guide you. This is much more cheaper and faster compared to MTN. And mind you that's what am using on my Tecno R7 right now.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ammy5565(f): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Hello sir, this isn't a virus or something to be afraid of.. Firstly, that's a welcome signal to Android. Secondly, android does zaps data especially when you have money without data bundle on it. Your credit go disappear like witch! Sorry about that bro. So to avoid this kind of incident to reoccur,
Do this,
1. Switch off data.
2. Subscribe asap
3. Confirm subscription
4. Turn on data & Surf on!
Since your money has been zapped by MTN, why can't you check this out [size=15pt]HOW TO SUBSCRIBE 3GB FOR 1K ON GLO[/size]. All you need is some tweaking which I will guide you. This is much more cheaper and faster compared to MTN. And mind you that's what am using on my Tecno R7 right now.

tnx a bunch,i'm a miss tho.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shady45(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Huawei media Pad 7 youth 2 for sale..@31k..interested person(s) should contact me on 08166335791
Whatsapp: 08166335791
BBM: 21ADAE18

Brand new, still sealed in its case
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bigjosh10(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please is there any way I can restore or recover my lost musics ,movies , pictures. Just restored factory settings and every thing went out
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bk48(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pls can someone put me thru on how to root and tweak the Imei of my gionee m3? Help needed pronto pls!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Can someone help me with how to root a Sony Ericsson experia Z1?
Anyone with an idea??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
bk48:
Pls can someone put me thru on how to root and tweak the Imei
of my gionee m3?
Help needed pronto pls!
Google up kingroot and download. Also, download mobile uncle from playstore.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by djtommy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello everyone, please I am having issue with my Motorola droid razr, recently it has stop enabling 3G even when I switch to 3G it's only bring in edge ...please help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2015
Ammy5565:

tnx a bunch,i'm a miss tho.

Hello Miss, you're welcome...You can drop your whatsapp number to be added to the group for further assistance. for privacy reasons, consider sending to my mail via ( naijaknowhow @ yahoo . com )
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abangaLEE(f): 12:59am On Jun 30, 2015
My android device keeps telling me
Unfortunately the phone has stopped when i tried picking up calls
PLs any assistance on this
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by agborodun: 3:49am On Jun 30, 2015
All of a sudden,my friend's android tablet screen started showing some urgly colour. The tablet never dropped and has not been rooted.
How could this be solved?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 5:04am On Jun 30, 2015
agborodun:
All of a sudden,my friend's android tablet screen started showing some urgly colour. The tablet never dropped and has not been rooted.
How could this be solved?

He has two rats eating through the digitizer membrane!!!
Time to buy another.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by agborodun: 6:06am On Jun 30, 2015
What of this?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yeancol11(m): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2015
yeancol11:
maybe the person didn't go thru the right process
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2015
yeancol11:
maybe the person didn't go thru the right process
It's fine now. Tnx 4 ur concern
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yeancol11(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Eddyken:

It's fine now. Tnx 4 ur concern
u wlc
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bk48(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Google up kingroot and download. Also, download mobile uncle from playstore.
what do i do after d downloads?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by frankmoney(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
my m card just stopped showing on my techno p5 plz what do i do
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gangwolf(m): 5:03am On Jul 01, 2015
frankmoney:
my m card just stopped showing on my techno p5 plz what do i do
Might be a fake one, try connecting it to pc see if it will show.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fejikudz(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2015
please I need your assistance.. My tecno m3 is
malfunctioning. The power button stopped working and if i remove the battery and put it back..
The phone will on automatically..
someone told me its caused by a virus, any hope for me op??

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.