Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966408 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fejikudz(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2015
please I need your assistance.. My tecno m3 is
malfunctioning. The power button stopped working and if i remove the battery and put it back..
The phone will on automatically..
someone told me its caused by a virus, any hope for me op??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by maxdozie(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
fejikudz:
malfunctioning. The power button stopped working and if i remove the battery and put it back..
your power button is faulty give it to an engineer
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kvngmyron(m): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
lg g2 for sale...it is my personal phone just that i zoomed to an iphone thats why i wanna sell and prolly use the money and buy a ps vita....my numb 08137465357 am in ph city
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Vixx(m): 1:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Pls house, I have a samsung galaxy note 3, it was sent to me from uk(NEW) but anytime I try to switch on the hotspot, it tells me "MDN or ICCID is not valid" I took it to an engineer and he told me I have to route it.......so engineers In the house, I want to know if routing is the only solution and is it ok to route it ??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Danelo(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2015
pls how do I change the imei of my itel 1503. pls help a broda.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 9jafreshest: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Brand new Infinix Hot note pro - #27,900

Brand new Innjoo ONE - - - - #25,000

Brand new Innjoo Fire for sale -----#17,600
Phone no : 09099132516
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2015
Help please, My Nexus 4 cannot boot, it boots only to google logo den trips off, it only works well wen its chargin, any solution please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2015
cupsofxo:
Help please, My Nexus 4 cannot boot, it boots only to google logo den trips off, it only works well wen its chargin, any solution please

if it boots properly when plugged in, then the battery is bad.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abangaLEE(f): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Did you delete any programs from your phone prior to error ?
I cant even recollect buh i do delete anyways
Pls any help to this
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by amoleoluyinka: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls guys, whenever I download videos with my tecno H6 browser.... The result is always in video playback.bin pls what can I do to it.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
4llerbuntu:

if it boots properly when plugged in, then the battery is bad.
It boots properly wen plugged in, but without bein plugged in, it only boots to the google logo nd trips off, and wen its on, d phone gets excessively hot.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by PapaNnamdi: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
help me ppl,

i own infinix hot
i rooted the fone using the iroot app on pc,
so it installed one chinese app that grants root permissions, one unfortunate day i tried to uninstall the chinese app so i can instal super user, but couldnt, so i opened the chinese app and didnt know what i pressed after that day, i could no longer use apps dat require root permissions. fone keeps saying its not rooted, i tried rooting again and iroot app can no longer root the fone, pls how do i go about rooting it t, is there any one click root app that can fix this,?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello guys.
There's no Contacts app on my Samsung galaxy duos hence no dialer and it always prompts saying.

"Unfortunately, the process android process.acore has stopped".

The notification comes like every other second. Please how do I fix that and the contacts/dialer app.

Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chillinmasoul(m): 5:35am On Jul 03, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
help me ppl,

i own infinix hot
so it installed one chinese app that grants root permissions, one unfortunate day i tried to uninstall the chinese app so i can instal super user, but couldnt, so i opened the chinese app and didnt know what i pressed after that day, i could no longer use apps dat require root permissions. fone keeps saying its not rooted, i tried rooting again and iroot app can no longer root the fone, pls how do i go about rooting it t, is there any one click root app that can fix this,?

Use romtoolbox to uninstall superuser n reroot it.. Try that
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BambooSMS: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2015
Brandnew2:
Hello guys.
There's no Contacts app on my Samsung galaxy duos hence no dialer and it always prompts saying.

"Unfortunately, the process android process.acore has stopped".

The notification comes like every other second. Please how do I fix that and the contacts/dialer app.

Thanks.

Do you have a backup of your phone? I ask because you may need to reset your phone. Let me explain

I think there are two possible causes

1. The GSM Radio has become faulty or dislodged. (Did your phone fall or get wet perhaps?)
2. Some other faulty app you installed has replaced your contacts app or it has become corrupt.

To find out which, you should do a factory reset.

If you want to backup your text messages, calls and your contacts so far, you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.initsng.bamboosms

To do a factory reset, go to Settings=>Backup and Reset=>Factory Data Reset

If you are still having this problem after the factory reset, you should take it to an engineer to look at it.

If the problem is gone, then download that android app again and click on Restore and all the things backed up will be back.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2015
BambooSMS:

Do you have a backup of your phone? I ask because you may need to reset your phone. Let me explain

I think there are two possible causes

1. The GSM Radio has become faulty or dislodged. (Did your phone fall or get wet perhaps?)
2. Some other faulty app you installed has replaced your contacts app or it has become corrupt.

To find out which, you should do a factory reset.

If you want to backup your text messages, calls and your contacts so far, you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.initsng.bamboosms

To do a factory reset, go to Settings=>Backup and Reset=>Factory Data Reset

If you are still having this problem after the factory reset, you should take it to an engineer to look at it.

If the problem is gone, then download that android app again and click on Restore and all the things backed up will be back.

The phone is still very new with no physical damage. I haven't even used it or installed any app.

I did the factory reset and the contact app is still not there.

So what app can I download to replace the contacts/dialer App.

Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2015
agborodun:
All of a sudden,my friend's android tablet screen started showing some urgly colour. The tablet never dropped and has not been rooted.
How could this be solved?

Tell your friend to switched off colour inversion under accessibility
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2015
fejikudz:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fejikudz(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Warri,Delta state
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BambooSMS: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Brandnew2:

The phone is still very new with no physical damage. I haven't even used it or installed any app.

I did the factory reset and the contact app is still not there.

So what app can I download to replace the contacts/dialer App.

Thanks.

O-k.

Let's clear

Go to Settings => Application Manager
Slide the screen until you get to "All"
Look for "Contacts Storage"
It may take a few moments to compute the usage.
Click on "CLEAR DATA"

Go back, Choose "Contacts " from the list and do the same->CLEAR DATA

This should fix the problem. Otherwise, I recommend returning it if you can.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by amoleoluyinka: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls guys, whenever I download videos with my tecno H6 browser.... The result is always in video playback.bin pls what can I do to it.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by amoleoluyinka: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
amoleoluyinka:
Thanks in anticipation
Pls guys kindly help on this issue, thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2015
fejikudz:
Warri,Delta state
Sorry we don't have service center in Warri now, but you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: Rejido House Opposit Robson Plaza, Deco Road Warri 08034863183
Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need it. Thank you!

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Vixx:
Pls house, I have a samsung galaxy note 3, it was sent to me from uk(NEW) but anytime I try to switch on the hotspot, it tells me "MDN or ICCID is not valid" I took it to an engineer and he told me I have to route it.......so engineers In the house, I want to know if routing is the only solution and is it ok to route it ??
then the engineer should root it for you if that is the cause.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2015
Danelo:
pls how do I change the imei of my itel 1503. pls help a broda.
is it an android device running mtk?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2015
cupsofxo:
seems the device is having problem with bootloops.did you install any app or made changes on your device system.seems you will have to factory reset.guess the device is fully rooted.when i mean fully rooted, i mean properly rooted with customer recovery because rooting a device without custom recovery installed is not complete.

Also, maybe the device is having battery problem.probably the battery could not be able to power the device without it being plugged.so put it on while plugged and when it fully display, remove the plug and see if it will be switched off and also take note of the batter bar to see if the battery is having the crossed red X symbol
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
help me ppl,

i own infinix hot
try clear super user data and apps.if your device has custom recovery, you would have been able to clear it including the chinese app via custom recovery.this is some of the reasons i do install custom recovery for those who want to root their device should in case they have problem with rooting or lost root access and needed to get things done that requires root access.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2015
amoleoluyinka:
Thanks in anticipation
which app did you use to download the video. Although some video format could come in .bin especially when converted to image extension.it could also be .iso which need to be extracted. Well, so which app did you use to download the video and also from which site
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tolzeal(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2015
bedfordng:
then the engineer should root it for you if that is the cause.

Just rooting wont solvr thr ish bro.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yeancol11(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2015
How do I install a custom Rom on my infinix hot note
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Tolzeal:

Just rooting wont solvr thr ish bro.
that is what i wanted to hear, not just saying rooting. There is more to just rooting a device to fix it.there are some solutions you need rooting to fix while some don't require it.guess the engineer told you what the actual problem is other than just rooting

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.