Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966495 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
jamanuka:

Please, how do I check my data balance?
send Info to 127
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2015
adeyiga3:
the phone is a htc m8 clone

Okay Cheif. Here's an Idea.
Instead of the frantic search of your stock ROM. How bout flashing Cyanogenmod 11 or 12 ?
Those are great ROMs as well. 4.4.3 KitKat and 5.0 Lolipop. Respectively.
We could look for an alternative to get the stock ROM. I'll debrief you on that Later.
So wah do you say?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bluehorizo(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Hi all. Please I have a problem with my new Injoo One. I don't know what I pressed but the next thing that appeared on the screen is the picture attached. Kindly help out in what to do to get it back to working mode. I will appreciate your contribution. Thank you.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2015
bluehorizo:
Hi all. Please I have a problem with my new Injoo One. I don't know what I pressed but the next thing that appeared on the screen is the picture attached. Kindly help out in what to do to get it back to working mode. I will appreciate your contribution. Thank you.

remove the battery and put it back in and put your phone back on. I think you were holding the down button when you put on your phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by omabest: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please can someone help me on this issue with my GT-N7000, I can't download or update any APP, and the error message always reads, "error while downloading. ......due to insufficient space". While my internal storage is showing: total space: 1.97GB.
Apps:0.95GB
Available:208.
USB storage: total space: 11.07GB
Available space 10.05GB:
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mariesio: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Can someone recommend where to replace broken Lumia 730 screen
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
bluehorizo:
Just reboot it. It'll boot normally.
That's the factory mode.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
omabest:
Please can someone help me on this issue with my GT-N7000, I can't download or update any APP, and the error message always reads, "error while downloading. ......due to insufficient space". While my internal storage is showing: total space: 1.97GB.
Apps:0.95GB
Available:208.
USB storage: total space: 11.07GB
Available space 10.05GB:

From what you typed you clearly have 208MB app storage left.... That is not sufficient to install more apps.... You have to feel up space if you want to install more apps... You can do that by deleting some apps

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LeJeun3: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
nani667:

From what you typed you clearly have 208MB app storage left.... That is not sufficient to install more apps.... You have to feel up space if you want to install more apps... You can do that by deleting some apps
"Free"
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeyiga3(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Okay Cheif. Here's an Idea.
Instead of the frantic search of your stock ROM. How bout flashing Cyanogenmod 11 or 12 ?
Those are great ROMs as well. 4.4.3 KitKat and 5.0 Lolipop. Respectively.
We could look for an alternative to get the stock ROM. I'll debrief you on that Later.
So wah do you say?
if its possible I will be willing to flash the custom roms but the phone does not power up any more cos I flashed the wrong preloader of a rom I got @ needrom nd I knw most of the custom roms cud only be flashed wit recovery nd not sp flash tool
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AwesomeRomeo: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please gurus on Nairaland, how do I unbrick my xperia S Arc LT18i? I just on my Bluetooth and the phone went off. I switched it on and it got stuck at sony xperia logo. USB debugging was off before it bricked. Please help me to unbrick it. Tanx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dhavido(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
2kurupt:

Google is your best friend
mobogenie App Store
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
adeyiga3:
if its possible I will be willing to flash the custom roms but the phone does not power up any more cos I flashed the wrong preloader of a rom I got @ needrom nd I knw most of the custom roms cud only be flashed wit recovery nd not sp flash tool

Okay. So you're saying the phone doesn't boot into recovery mode, yeah?
Hope it's still recognised when it's connected to a PC?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeyiga3(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Okay. So you're saying the phone doesn't boot into recovery mode, yeah?
Hope it's still recognised when it's connected to a PC?
wen ever I connect it to pc it gives a sound but it does nt come up again & I tried addn u on bbm
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aamstih: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Hello all, am using an ASUS tablet with a glo sim in it, what code would I use in subscribing for 1K worth of data bundle. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ChubbyRomeo(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2015
my samsung galaxy s5 was stolen,,, is it possible for me to make d fone uselese for the thief since i av d IMEI no n d build number
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
adeyiga3:
wen ever I connect it to pc it gives a sound but it does nt come up again & I tried addn u on bbm

567A1024. Sorry that's my new pin.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by OversightTM(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hi everyone, I recently discovered that the option to send files(both media and otherwise) through bluetooth have suddenly disappeared from my phone. I use Jiayu g2f wcdma version and it's rooted; maybe I had messed up with the system files, I don't know. I can turn on my bluetooth and even pair, but I can't receive or send anything through the bluetooth. Below is a screen shot of a gallery pic, d whatsapp icon there at the top right used to be my bluetooth icon. Can anyone help me get my BT back?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3kay945(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Anyone have idea how I can unlock network on this phone
SM-G531H, Samsung duos, its from Dubai.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 1Cor10vs26(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls I need help with unlocking an Etisalat locked/branded techno p3, urgent help needed tanx in advance.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
aamstih:
Hello all, am using an ASUS tablet with a glo sim in it, what code would I use in subscribing for 1K worth of data bundle. Thanks
you wil av to root d phone and change d imei to a bb imei
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Geofavor(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls help me guys. My tecno p5 is having these problems;

(1) files transfered to me through flashshare are not installing

(2)the music player plays songs at a very low volume( even when i increase it to the highest)
the song and videos i download now, only play for a few seconds then stop playing.

(3) The most worrysome is the charging. When i connect the phone to a charger, it indicates that it's charging, but the bar percentage doesn't increase - it remains as it was.
They said the problem is not the charging point. But when i remove the battery from the phone to charge it with a desktop, it charges (though it takes very long to charge).

Pls what can i do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by expaboy(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2015
OversightTM:
Hi everyone, I recently discovered that the option to send files(both media and otherwise) through bluetooth have suddenly disappeared from my phone. I use Jiayu g2f wcdma version and it's rooted; maybe I had messed up with the system files, I don't know. I can turn on my bluetooth and even pair, but I can't receive or send anything through the bluetooth. Below is a screen shot of a gallery pic, d whatsapp icon there at the top right used to be my bluetooth icon. Can anyone help me get my BT back?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by expaboy(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2015
OversightTM:

First off nothing happened to ya fone, tz like u re new to android. Use the share icon.. That icon next to your whatsapp icon.. You should see BT there plus a host of other means u can use to send

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lancedpark: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hi, i have a lil problem with my tecno h6, any oda fone can't connect to my hotspot...it will juss keep saying obtaining IP address and for dat reason i also can't use my flashare, so pls any solution?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by OversightTM(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
expaboy:

First off nothing happened to ya fone, tz like u re new to android. Use the share icon.. That icon next to your whatsapp icon.. You should see BT there plus a host of other means u can use to send
Am actually not new to android. The other share option doesn't bring out BT.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jamanuka: 5:23am On Aug 09, 2015
MarvellousGod:
send Info to 127

Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Marvell23(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Good day to you all, my name is Daremarvellous, a trusted Jumia sales consultant. Contact me for all you order placement and tracking on Jumia Nigeria. BlackBerry devices @ amazing prices on Jumia right now. Blackberry Z3 =N32,700, Q5=N33,790, BlackBerry playbook for just N39,000, Z10=N43,600, BlackBerry 9720=N22,890. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 for ur order on these and any other items on Jumia
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eddodoh(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
How do i off my Tecno start-up tone/sound?
The sound of my phone whenever i on it can be very annoying. I have try to off it via audio profile/lock sound & still unable to put it off.

How do i off the sound?

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.