Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966389 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
lordmizzy:
ehmm . airtel would b beta ... but their 1gb is equivalent to 300mb .. and mtn would gv u almost same tin xoo juz do airtel sub
which plan to be precise
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Comanche(f): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2015
Hello guys,my tecno n9 displayed phone overtemperature remove battery about five days ago,now it is no more switching on.pls what do i do.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Karmanaut:

On the android? Sure. All you need is the official WhatsApp app and a custom WhatsApp with a different package name.

On the same phone? You can't use tether BlackBerry subscription to a non-BB device.

You can give me the One Plus....

Bros, I will love to but I will sell it before getting the xiaomi. With regards to the tethering I have unlimited plan with my network, so I usually tether to my 'no' data Q10 am hoping to do the same on a dual sim phone. In a nutshell, set up one sim as hotspot then tether to the other sim.. Is it possible? Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by olyrayy(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2015
Good day guy. My android tablet gets stuck on the android logo when it is rebooting. Please help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Baroba:

Bros, I will love to but I will sell it before getting the xiaomi. With regards to the tethering I have unlimited plan with my network, so I usually tether to my 'no' data Q10 am hoping to do the same on a dual sim phone. In a nutshell, set up one sim as hotspot then tether to the other sim.. Is it possible? Thanks
I'm guessing you mean on the same phone.
You can switch mobile networks: you can select if you want to use sim 1 or sim 2 for data, and you can tether to another device.
Tethering to the same device doesn't make sense and doesn't work.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Comanche:
Hello guys,my tecno n9 displayed phone overtemperature remove battery about five days ago,now it is no more switching on.pls what do i do.
Tried using a different battery?
Does it charge?
You can take your phone to CarlCare: CarlCareSophia should be able to help you.
Cheers.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2015
olyrayy:
Good day guy. My android tablet gets stuck on the android logo when it is rebooting. Please help.
Did you modify your device in any way?
Was your tablet rooted?
You can reboot to recovery and clear cache.
If it doesn't work then you have to factory reset, note that this will wipe all your data.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Karmanaut:

I'm guessing you mean on the same phone.
You can switch mobile networks: you can select if you want to use sim 1 or sim 2 for data, and you can tether to another device.
Tethering to the same device doesn't make sense and doesn't work.

Thank you sir
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ugotex85: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Good day gurus and engineers in the house. Please I need help. I tried to change the imei of my Samsung Galaxy S3 using MobileUncle tools and I ended up wiping off my IMEI/MEID. IF I dial *#06# what I get as reply is null/null. PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by speak2femz: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
hello house, pls when I open Apps on my TecnoM7 , it keeps saying ''unfortunately, measure has stopped working ' and automatically closes the app.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Anyone tried Droid Automation app?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by olyrayy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Karmanaut:

Did you modify your device in any way?
Was your tablet rooted?
You can reboot to recovery and clear cache.
If it doesn't work then you have to factory reset, note that this will wipe all your data.
I don't know if it was rooted. I tried factory resetting through pressing the power and volume buttons, the problem still persists.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
olyrayy:
I don't know if it was rooted. I tried factory resetting through pressing the power and volume buttons, the problem still persists.
Wipe cache too.
If it still doesn't work you'll need to flash the device.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gurus in the house, I intend flashing a lollipop custom rom to my device, can anyone help with the blu advance 4.0 lollipop custom rom?
I have got the link, but cannot seem to be able to download it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
blublahd:
Gurus in the house, I intend flashing a lollipop custom rom to my device, can anyone help with the blu advance 4.0 lollipop custom rom?
I have got the link, but cannot seem to be able to download it.
Phone model?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by siryomecs: 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
House pls.....
My infinix hot started misbehaving after I updated it with system update
My dialer always tell unfortunate my dialer has stopped working n also my contact is taking longer period to load
Wat can I do to it plssss....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
siryomecs:
House pls.....
My infinix hot started misbehaving after I updated it with system update
My dialer always tell unfortunate my dialer has stopped working n also my contact is taking longer period to load
Wat can I do to it plssss....

go settings ->application manger -> all-> and clear data on contact and contact storage in app manager. This will hopefully fix the problem.

But... Your data for contacts will be wiped away. So remember to BACKUP!

Got this from an droid forum, it helped me when I ran into similar issue..

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2015
Karmanaut:

Phone model?
BLU advance 4.0 Android jellybean.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2015
blublahd:
BLU advance 4.0 Android jellybean.
Never heard of it. Google is your friend though. Cheers.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2015
Karmanaut:

Never heard of it.
Google is your friend though.
Cheers.
So why ask if you were not going to help?
And if you had read clearly enough you would have seen where I said I found the link but could not download it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2015
blublahd:

So why ask if you were not going to help?
And if you had read clearly enough you would have seen where I said I found the link but could not download it.
I thought the phone model was the name of a ROM.
What's the link ?
Let me see if it's a dummy site.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Karmanaut:

I thought the phone model was the name of a ROM.
What's the link ?
Let me see if it's a dummy site.
http://android-root-guide.org/tutorial/blu-advance-4-0.html

Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2015
blublahd:
http://android-root-guide.org/tutorial/blu-advance-4-0.html

Thanks.
Sorry, man That's a dummy site. You'll just be asked to fill in a survey to make the owners money. There is no ROM there. Check to see if your device has a thread in XDA.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2015
Karmanaut:
Sorry, man
That's a dummy site.
You'll just be asked to fill in a survey to make the owners money.
There is no ROM there.
Check to see if your device has a thread in XDA.
Thanks...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Esiri111(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pls how do I change my Itel 1502 , lock screen wallpaper, I've been changing the wallpaper, but the lock screen wallpaper remains the same
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
nani667:
cool

Now I know what I want for Christmas. Wonder if it will come down during black Friday.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Abeg my tecno m6 ndoeant charges when on... Only charges if its switched off
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Man, this fake sites are annoying, why does someone go through all that trouble of making that fake stuff?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lordmade2(f): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
cheesy yeah there is a new boss in town that doubles your data unlimitedly works like magic on all android phones don't dull this is a good news and android has come to stay I don't want to brag about my data usage because I know they will hide the post most of us knows this VPN and it has come to save all android internet users no more worries about data
If you need the VPN just ask me and I will show it to you for free without money yes I'm giving it out for free As a gift to celebrate this Independence day mind you I'm straight forward once I see your Hello, Hi, Good day etc I will just send it to you remember not to eat alone also share it with your friends cool
Whatsapp for it 08099009565 don't dull
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mayorski22(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
speak2femz:
hello house, pls when I open Apps on my TecnoM7 , it keeps saying ''unfortunately, measure has stopped working ' and automatically closes the app.
your phone is being affected by virus Monkey text nd Time service
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bokohaman: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2015
Please gurus in the house, what software can I use to flash itel phones? The power and volume keys combo doesn't work for them. Is there any other way I can make use of? Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.