Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966637 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by prinxboard: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2015
See How To Root And Change Imei Of Tecno Camon C8

The new smartphone from Tecno Mobile it is featuring a 13MP rear camera and 5MP Front Camera with flash. The manufacturer hypes the phone as a Camera centric Smartphone.
Aside the Camera capabilities, Camon C8 which is a technically upgraded version of the Tecno Camon C5 features a 5.5 inch HD IPS display, 1.3GHz Quad processor, Android 5.0 Lollipop, 3000mAh battery, 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM expandable to 32GB via MicroSD card.

See full tutorial@ http://..com.ng/2015/11/how-to-root-and-change-imei-of-tecno.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Raphoeworld: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
iPhone 6c to be released in july-2016, claims IHS analyst
http://www.panstech.com/2015/11/iphone-6c-to-be-released-in-july-2016.html

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kayzat: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
prinxboard:
See How To Root And Change Imei Of Tecno Camon C8

The new smartphone from Tecno Mobile it is featuring a 13MP rear camera and 5MP Front Camera with flash. The manufacturer hypes the phone as a Camera centric Smartphone.
Aside the Camera capabilities, Camon C8 which is a technically upgraded version of the Tecno Camon C5 features a 5.5 inch HD IPS display, 1.3GHz Quad processor, Android 5.0 Lollipop, 3000mAh battery, 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM expandable to 32GB via MicroSD card.

See full tutorial@ http://..com.ng/2015/11/how-to-root-and-change-imei-of-tecno.html

pls I need assistant on how to change infinix zero imei without rooting it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kayzat: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Karmanaut:

If your phone is rooted download Dr Web, scan your device, then use Titanium Backup to uninstall them.

pls I need help on how to change infinix zero imei without rooting it pls.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
kayzat:

pls I need help on how to change infinix zero imei without rooting it pls.
You'll need to use Engineering Mode or Mobile Uncle.
Google the procedure.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:
Wana update my infinix hnote pro to lollipop and I need HD games....location Lagos....willing to pay for services rendered
Hi Bobbyunitedfc, about the update, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to help you with it . Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jobsat34(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Karmanaut:

If you can't uninstall then delete the applications manually.
Install ES file explorer, or any root file explorer, grant it root access, then navigate to the directory the malware resides and delete the application.
Check /system/app or if you're running KitKat (Android 4.4) check /system/priv-app

tanks for ur support.. i really appreciate..
i have done the above process.. though i downloaded only es explorer file cos i dont knw of any other root explorer.. but still unable to delete them even manually.. process not allowed...

kindly recommend other root explorer that yu may know of..
tanks once again
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
jobsat34:

tanks for ur support.. i really appreciate..
i have done the above process.. though i downloaded only es explorer file cos i dont knw of any other root explorer.. but still unable to delete them even manually.. process not allowed...

kindly recommend other root explorer that yu may know of..
tanks once again
Did you grant ES file explorer root access?
You can download Lucky Patcher (not found in the play store) and freeze the apps.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jobsat34(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Karmanaut:

Did you grant ES file explorer root access?
You can download Lucky Patcher (not found in the play store) and freeze the apps.

yes i did..
okay i will try that lucky patcher..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jobsat34(m): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Ubty:
Pls I have this tecno G9 pad that is misbehaving... Problems: WiFi and data comes up on their own, always shows stuffs like 'measure has stopped working, this and that has stopped working',.. All these messages hinders me from doing anything on the screen for good 1 minute. I tried returning the pad to factory settings but that did not work as all my apps were still intact (don't know if I did it well though). So guys I need help. Thanks

hi.. the same problem i am having with my s9.. engricks coreservice pro adobe air and many more.. anti virus is seeing them as malware and fails to uninstall.. flashing didnt help either.. i am still battling with it even after rooting and trying to delete manually.. it happens only wen i on data or wifi..
incase yu manage to resolve it, pls hook me up with solution abeg
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by noxea(f): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
hi, I'm having the same problem on my phone. nothing is going to work. if u uninstall, it will reinstall automatically. all u can do is to freeze the app. go to settings-apps-seleect the app -force stop. you might have to do that everytime you put on ur data or you restart ur device.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by obedfynez(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Anyone interested in getting a HTC One X plus 64gig. I have one for sale..... Very good price... Yoy wud only need to change the screen....all other factors are in good health...contact me via 07031693681
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ozone4eva: 12:50am On Nov 20, 2015
Pls I need help on how to upgrade the OS of my LG Optimus. It updates only through WiFi and whenever I try to do that it'll download a bit and pause. Is there any other way to this? Can phone experts do this for me? Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by CoCoLav(f): 3:50am On Nov 20, 2015
Hi guys, please I need help urgently. I have this malware called time service and monkey test on my phone (Tecno R7) for a while now and I used lucky patcher and titanium backup to freeze them. All of a sudden, the malware started functioning again and I decided enough was enough today. I started tinkering with my system apps in order to locate the base folder. As a result, I deleted a system file thinking it was a malware. By the time I realized it was a system app, my email, contacts and phone app had stopped working. I could not open my contact app as it had stopped working and also no means of dialing a number. I decided to restart my phone and now it wont even boot. I am screwed as almost all my files are on this phone. Please help a sister. I also rooted the phone to be able to install lucky patcher and have root access. I have tried to boot it in recovery mode but it says no command.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by liljaydee(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2015
you should all try this best graphic android game and thank me later...... http://app.appsflyer.com/www.nixelgame.superwar.en?pid=liljaydee
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by beatz5(f): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
affordable android phones / tablets/laptops for sale from 15,000 amazing right ?!!!
amazing customer services
nationwide delivery
cash on delivery
for more info ,enquiry on latest gadgets and their specifications , call /text /whatsapp 08169836958
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hassan24065(m): 2:24am On Nov 21, 2015
Good morning guys 'I need ur help my TECNO M3 keep pop in up WeQR has stop' Even when i flash nd clear the casah section. Pls o what do i do.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2015
hassan24065:
Good morning guys 'I need ur help my TECNO M3 keep pop in up WeQR has stop' Even when i flash nd clear the casah section. Pls o what do i do.
That's a malware.
You need root access to remove it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by darlingnuel(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Please, anyone know how I can get CRACKED OfficeSuite pro 8 by Mobisystems (Android version, of course)? Please help!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by maxdozie(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2015
I have a 9600mah battery guys up for sell Its compatible with galaxy note 4 and note 3 Call me up if interested
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bobbybube(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
hey guys,please a little help. I have a budget around the 25k mark. I need advice on the best choice available. I'm stuck between tecno camon, hot 2 and injoo2(d new one).I'm inclined towards strong phones(I'm a bit reckless), good battery,fast browsing and deviod of these endless updates and small problems that come with many new phones these days (incessant downloads and overheating)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hassan24065(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Which site can i downlond the root acess. Nd how do i go about..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hassan24065(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Which site can i download the root acess. Nd how do i go about..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hassan24065(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
I tink tecno C8 will be beta.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
cool
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by agoro2u: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2015
Pls i want you guys to help me. my is showing "unfortunately myUI has stop"

pls how can i fix this problem
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by agoro2u: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2015
Pls i want you guys to help me. my phone is showing "unfortunately myUI has stop"

pls how can i fix this problem
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by agoro2u: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
DonCrust:

If you have a PC, download the custom ROM and flash it on the phone. Alternatively, take it to an engineer to flash it for you.
can you pls help me elaborate steps to flash custom ROM cos i av PC. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.