Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (965579 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
ciphoenix: You've got mail

Bros... pls help me too.
ewizard1@yahoo.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Leopantro: well nobody is disturbing me about the free bis stuff so I can finally focus on other exploits.

one more week before I get my android MK808. watch the video on YouTube

bro.. Let me disturb you.
send am here ewizard1@yahoo.com
cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Brisingr: @all i can't seem to transfer file to and from my sII to my pc via usb i have try the usb debugging on and off but it never seems to work and i have samsung kies and just restored my contact with no stress but media files never work
That's like one of the easiest things to do, to be honest. Doesn't your laptop recognise your phone as a drive when you connect it? How you're unable to transfer media files with Kies installed as well baffles logic :/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
pls guys between htc sensation xe and samsung galaxy s2 which should i go for..wanna upgrade from desire hd..thanks....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by engrhamid(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
ozor1: pls guys between htc sensation xe and samsung galaxy s2 which should i go for..wanna upgrade from desire hd..thanks....
S2 or s3(if cost is not an issue)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Brisingr(m): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2012
KazeKage1:
That's like one of the easiest things to do, to be honest. Doesn't your laptop recognise your phone as a drive when you connect it? How you're unable to transfer media files with Kies installed as well baffles logic :/
ithanks for the reply. the laptops recognises it has a drive but sending files even as small as 2mb take forever and then the PC tells you part of device not functioning properly have been using kies air for some days now I have tried with different laptop , USB cables still no change.A guy on xda as the same issue am hoping he would tell me how he fixed his.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hakunajay(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2012
Guys, i'm on the airtel 1200# BSM. I checked my data balance with *141*11*0# and then immediately checked my balance with *123*10#. to my surprise, i got two different balance. i mean each codes gave me two different balance. Anyone noticed this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 8:25am On Dec 22, 2012
engrhamid:
S2 or s3(if cost is not an issue)
pls how much do u sell s2
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Impulse80(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2012
pls does anyone know the current price of LG Optimus 2x in the market?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mannylex(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2012
Leopantro: well nobody is disturbing me about the free bis stuff so I can finally focus on other exploits.

one more week before I get my android MK808. watch the video on YouTube

Sup bro, plz send to me either through chatwithkoollex@yahoo dot com or to the nl mail .... Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2012
ozor1: for some reasons dey refuse to post it here..Some how I did mine myself.. In box or mail me for full set up
please raynold49@gmail.com.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
engrhamid hw much do u sell ur sgs2 pls uk used?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
hey guys found this new way of using mtn bis on android...veryyyyyyyyyy fast simply easy to use not to mention save ba3 life unlike the rest..still trying to locate it flaws.. so u just only have to wait 3days and also no bandwidth limit.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zion32(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
raynold17 :
hey guys found this new way of using mtn bis on android...veryyyyyyyyyy fast simply easy to use not to mention save ba3 life unlike the rest..still trying to locate it flaws.. so u just only have to wait 3days and also no bandwidth limit.
nice one,pls dont forget us oo.stepheng323@gmail.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Gadgetmobil(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
Pls d wifi on an android fone isn't connecting nor is it showing 4 connection when switched on.Pls how can I make d fone access wifi.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by notindome(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2012
Observing......
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2012
instal TunnelBear VPN... requires 4.0+
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
please need you guys honest opinion iPhone 5 or Samsung galaxy 2..I love the sealed case of the iPhone at the same time love my android...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
pls o my airtel 1 gig has finished but it hasn't expired pls how do i resubscribe
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
mhozzis: pls o my airtel 1 gig has finished but it hasn't expired pls how do i resubscribe

mhozz
cn u plz flash me on dis num 0 av a quest to ask
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
some one should explain this airtel 1gb i currently use an android phone Samsung galaxy pocket . . x. my phone is almost useless in my hand without that subscription. . . i learnt bsm works on android
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
raynold17 :
please need you guys honest opinion iPhone 5 or Samsung galaxy 2..I love the sealed case of the iPhone at the same time love my android...
have you considered the price difference?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
Please please and please guy, kindly show some love by voting 4llerbuntu for phone section poster of the year. Give something back, nobody asks for money here. Let it not be only the guys that ask for money that get rewarded.

The thread is the first on the phone section. U can also follow the link in my signature.

Thank you so very much.

Akjerry: Please can some one help me... I hear read peoples post on how they use airtel bsm to surf on android. Even mtn bis....... Plz uh is currently operating this package should hint me on how.08066749458

For airterl bsm u dont need anything special. Load your phone with 1,200.
Then send BSM to 440

Once u get a confirmation text that you are subscribed to bis social, reboot ur fone.

U now have 1gb data to browse.

It uses the normal apn. Internet.ng.airtel.com

Gadgetmobil: Pls d wifi on an android fone isn't connecting nor is it showing 4 connection when switched on.Pls how can I make d fone access wifi.

You have to be more specific about the issue. The phone, os, type of wifi, screenshots if possible, error messages if any.

mhozzis: pls o my airtel 1 gig has finished but it hasn't expired pls how do i resubscribe

Send DEACTIVATE to 440
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
ciphoenix: have you considered the price difference?
yeah...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
raynold17 :
yeah...
in terms of having the latest hardware, it'll be the iphone 5, but at that price you could get the android top dogs plus spare change grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
ciphoenix: in terms of having the latest hardware, it'll be the iphone 5, but at that price you could get the android top dogs plus spare change grin
yeah but the sealed back of the iPhone is also very tempting(security aspect)..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
i want to download shadowgun: deadzone from play store but its telling me 'the app isn't compatable with my device' im using galaxy s2. i av tried to with market enabler but no show. funny thing is the paid version is compatible. how do i go abt dis pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Charmin1(f): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Want to learn more about android phones how it works, is it as strong as nokia phones how much the cost etc
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hi guys,
as part of the xmas spirit and my contribution to nairaland, i'm offering this for christmas.
FREE INTERNET ACCESS

If you live in Owerri or you are passing through i'm offering free internet access on certain days of this week only.

WIFI NAME: MERRY XMAS

PASSWORD: nairaland ( lower case letters)

TIME: 4pm to 6pm.

DATE: 24th , 26th (subject to modification)

REASON: well,it's christmas season and has been wonderful for me.I also want to start a virtual cyber cafe and doing a field test with it for the MK808 when it arrives

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. NO restriction on downloads. Download what you want.
2. availability of wifi dependent on electricity.
3. availability of wifi dependent on network signal strength.
Others to be added later

2 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2012
raynold17 :

pls u can inbox me on how to make use of this. yomadeyet@gmail.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by v3: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2012
Leopantro: Hi guys,
as part of the xmas spirit and my contribution to nairaland, i'm offering this for christmas.
FREE INTERNET ACCESS

If you live in Owerri or you are passing through i'm offering free internet access on certain days of this week only.

WIFI NAME: MERRY XMAS

PASSWORD: nairaland ( lower case letters)

TIME: 4pm to 6pm.

DATE: 24th , 26th (subject to modification)

REASON: well,it's christmas season and has been wonderful for me.I also want to start a virtual cyber cafe and doing a field test with it for the MK808 when it arrives

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. NO restriction on downloads. Download what you want.
2. availability of wifi dependent on electricity.
3. availability of wifi dependent on network signal strength.
Others to be added later
Nothing for the guys in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.