Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966503 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
LiamMarshall:
how can i fix dead spot(not responding to touch) at the notification bar on my Bluboo x550?
change the touch pad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 3:53am On Sep 22, 2016
shollytak:
I ungraded my techno J5 operating system and when I wanna try to install it, it didn't install and my Google account and play store did not open again. Plz what can I do to it

Is it that uv upgraded it or u got an update?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by holuwaphem: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2016
Hello Everyone.

I need your suggestion. I want to get an android phone and would appreciate if you can suggest one. My specs include:

- N35, 000 to 45, 000
- A durable not neccessary popular phone.
-2GB Ram
-13 megapixel primary camera - 5megapixel secodary camera
-4000 amh + battery
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shollytak(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2016
bobo65:

Is it that uv upgraded it or u got an update?
I get an update
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2016
shollytak:

I get an update

Factory reset the phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ablyguy(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2016
Pls I need help from anyone using LG G3 D855 16g.

I flashed mine with a stock rom. After my wi-fi and Bluetooth are no longer working and when I view the hardware info, they are displaying unavailable. I took it to a technician and he said that my wi-fi address was wiped off and that I should get a screen shot of the hardware info of a similar phone. I have been searching for someone that uses the same but all to no avail.

Anybody using the same phone can please help me with the screenshot. Thanks...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2016
finally.. I am able to find a solution! So um, am using a ZTe u809, the phone developed problems, so i took it to a technician to help out flash the phone, if flashed the phone and later the IMei was erased and the baseband of the phone erased.. So the phone does not display sim cards. Both sims specifically.. So the phone can't browse nor recieve calls, so help me out . Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shollytak(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
bobo65:

Factory reset the phone
have done that before but it didn't work
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
shollytak:

have done that before but it didn't work

Try with another sim
Like use data from another network other than the one u r currently using, if it doesn't work then flash the phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by temylola(f): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
My Samsung galaxy express suddenly 'froze' while charging. I performed a hard reset but it has refused to come on. Engineers in the house, pls what could be the problem and solution? Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 1:50am On Sep 24, 2016
ablyguy:
Pls I need help from anyone using LG G3 D855 16g.

I flashed mine with a stock rom. After my wi-fi and Bluetooth are no longer working and when I view the hardware info, they are displaying unavailable. I took it to a technician and he said that my wi-fi address was wiped off and that I should get a screen shot of the hardware info of a similar phone. I have been searching for someone that uses the same but all to no avail.

Anybody using the same phone can please help me with the screenshot. Thanks...

From your post, I'm guessing you didn't do a rom backup first. I hope you have a custom recovery sha, if so you can try installing a custom rom and see if the issue will go away
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Maxim69: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
hello gurus, please what may be responsible for whatssap, messenger and Facebook apps not be working again? Meanwhile, I checked d airtel network I am using in another fone ant it worked perfectly. other apps are working and connecting well except those 3 apps,the fone is s4. Thank you for your anticipated responses
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
temylola:
My Samsung galaxy express suddenly 'froze' while charging. I performed a hard reset but it has refused to come on. Engineers in the house, pls what could be the problem and solution? Thanks
how did you perform the hard reset?....secondly what where you doing with the phone before it froze....I think you should leave it for a while..it would come up
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Maxim69:
hello gurus, please what may be responsible for whatssap, messenger and Facebook apps not be working again? Meanwhile, I checked d airtel network I am using in another fone ant it worked perfectly. other apps are working and connecting well except those 3 apps,the fone is s4. Thank you for your anticipated responses
probably you restricted these apps from using your data...what error do they give when you try to access it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chenor(f): 1:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Hey gurus. Help a sister. I was sent an important info on instagram.. Like through a direct message. I saw the message and replied. Now I need that important information. I can't see the message. I tried scrolling up. It ain't scrolling. Please help me out really don't know what to do. It's been keeping me awake.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ablyguy(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2016
blackweaver:

From your post, I'm guessing you didn't do a rom backup first. I hope you have a custom recovery sha, if so you can try installing a custom rom and see if the issue will go away

Tanks... I was able to resolve the issue. I downloaded a modem and flashed it into the OS. It''s working now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by J0nyb0y(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Hello guys i have a samsung galaxy grand Gh530, it suddenly went off when it was 5% and has since refused to come on. Took it to different engineers even at computer village but all of them said its not fixable... Any other solution cos its being 2mths and the phone refused to power on.. Its just in one corner of my room..
Or if anyone needs grand prime parts... Screen and other things still works battery too..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
J0nyb0y:
Hello guys i have a samsung galaxy grand Gh530, it suddenly went off when it was 5% and has since refused to come on. Took it to different engineers even at computer village but all of them said its not fixable... Any other solution cos its being 2mths and the phone refused to power on.. Its just in one corner of my room..
Or if anyone needs grand prime parts... Screen and other things still works battery too..
wat were u doing b4 it went off?
Options
1. connect it to PC with Samsung usb drivers installed nd note if the PC make a sound wen connecting or disconnecting
2. try usb jig
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
temylola:
flash the fone
is d fone showing only samsung logo?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by temylola(f): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
morganist99:
how did you perform the hard reset?....secondly what where you doing with the phone before it froze....I think you should leave it for a while..it would come up

I removed the battery and inserted it back. I was charging it when it froze. Ok, thanks a lot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by temylola(f): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
opestein:
flash the fone
is d fone showing only samsung logo?
It's not coming on at all. Tried flashing, still same thing.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by J0nyb0y(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
opestein:

wat were u doing b4 it went off?
Options
1. connect it to PC with Samsung usb drivers installed nd note if the PC make a sound wen connecting or disconnecting
2. try usb jig
dosent make any sound when connected to pc... Thinking of taking it to samsung office
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
temylola:

It's not coming on at all. Tried flashing, still same thing.
try to flash custom os not just wiping data/cache
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
J0nyb0y:

dosent make any sound when connected to pc... Thinking of taking it to samsung office
do u av samsung drivers installed on dat PC?
if no, install it nd try again
if yes, den usb jig is ur best option
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 26, 2016
morganist99:
bro do u know where I can get a gionee p4 panel containing charging port n ear piece
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LiamMarshall(m): 1:23am On Sep 26, 2016
banjicom:

hi bro, what is your overall experience with this phone, am about to order one online but I don't know what to expect. most expecially the battery
Good but theres risk of having screen problems
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by temylola(f): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2016
opestein:
try to flash custom os not just wiping data/cache
Thanks very much.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2016
plussize:

bro do u know where I can get a gionee p4 panel containing charging port n ear piece
Alaba...where are you?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
morganist99:
Alaba...where are you?
festac
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
plussize:

festac
text me on whatsapp
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yungtee007(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Am having a problem with my techno w3, its accessed my SD card but everything' am downloading is saving on my phone. Now I have few space left, I can't save apps and obb on ma SD card.
Please someone help me.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ememyariss(f): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2016
please i want to buy a phone but i dont know the product that is good,but a friend told me to buy gooneo m5

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.