Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966560 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 16, 2016
Geeks I cannot find an in-stock infinix note 2 on Jumia or Konga.What do I do? I need to buy the phone urgently
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Geeks I cannot find an in-stock infinix note 2 on Jumia or Konga.What do I do? I need to buy the phone urgently

check here
www.zamdtek.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dailyfavour(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Pls help, still find it difficult to store informations on portable memory (SD card) on my my device. Have check several time seems not working. Your suggestion please.
Note: not rooted
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by philfearon(m): 6:07am On Oct 19, 2016
Please help a brother out. I can no longer sign in to my Google Play Store and it is affecting every other application in my phone, especially I can't recover my saved data on Google Drive anymore!
I have tried everything, still nothing.
Will really appreciate the help!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2016
Nairalanders you can call me on any issues you are faced with your phone or chat me up on whatsapp.. My number is 0803 860 3994. I'm an engineer that is willing to assist.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lalaland1(f): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Brand new tecno w3 for sale at 26k. what sApp or call 08060057656 for details
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2016
oluwaseun239:
Good morning gurus in the house. My aunt stopped using her Infinix hot note because she forgot her password. so I was fortunate enough to visit her recently and she gave me the phone. As expected, I rushed to flash the phone and started using it. My problem with the phone now is, the back camera (8mp) is annoyingly blurry. I don't know if the flashing if the phone caused this or its been like that before the flashing. Anyone in the house should kindly help on what to do.
Hello Oluwaseun239, for the problem you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you check it. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2016
ceejayxy:
Please who knows the cost replacing infinix zero screen?
Hello Ceejayxy! About the price of it, you can tyr to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chickygirl: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Pls guys I have a serious problem, my htc one m7 battery was completely drained, when I try to to charge it it was charging but when I tried to switch it on it triped off and since then it refused to charge or even show the red light.. Read online dat I can hold d power button and volume together, did all those triks but nothing happened.. Am really depressed cos I haven't used d phone for a long time, though I bought it from someone..pls help me with solutions, what should I do.. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2016
Morning y'all... Please I want a suggestion. I'm about migrating to an andriod phone and being my first time of using an andriod, which will y'all suggest I go for. I'm a blackberry enthusiast but I just want to lay my hands on an andriod and see how it feels.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chickygirl: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
chickygirl:
Pls guys I have a serious problem, my htc one m7 battery was completely drained, when I try to to charge it it was charging but when I tried to switch it on it triped off and since then it refused to charge or even show the red light.. Read online dat I can hold d power button and volume together, did all those triks but nothing happened.. Am really depressed cos I haven't used d phone for a long time, though I bought it from someone..pls help me with solutions, what should I do.. Thanks
pls u guys shld answer my questions.,am realy desperate..can it be d charging port
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lalaland1(f): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
jleague pls send a msg on WhatsApp 08060057656. i cant. check my pms
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ikegwuemmanuel(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pls how much will i use to repair my samsung s4 mini screen and sensor
ur advice needed pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
chickygirl:
pls u guys shld answer my questions.,am realy desperate..can it be d charging port

U battery prolly needs boosting
Or maybe a change
Or maybe Uv burnt ur ic
Whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
Morning y'all... Please I want a suggestion. I'm about migrating to an andriod phone and being my first time of using an andriod, which will y'all suggest I go for. I'm a blackberry enthusiast but I just want to lay my hands on an andriod and see how it feels.

Nowadays, Na ur budget go determine what u get
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
bobo65:

Nowadays, Na ur budget go determine what u get
I'm looking at getting a fairly used andriod... Any suggestion?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by moore60: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2016
I need some to add me to any group on whatapp chat that share latest android chat pls 08160493363
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunbebes(f): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2016
blackweaver:

I'm not a powerbank person actually. If you can afford it, i think the one I mentioned should be quite fine. The reviews on it were positive

Okay. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunbebes(f): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2016
Baroba:

Xiaomi, easyacc, visinic, Romoss... Might not be as cheap as the others, but these are they tried and trusted big dogs in tech, there might be others, but i use easyacc and Romoss and i can vouch for these two, xiaomi has a great reputation for making quality products and there PB is highly rated; avoid cheap power banks that claim what the are not, and also are equally hazardous.. Get any of those mentioned in 20,000mah capacity then you are good... I recommend the Romoss pb..Buy from a reputable seller like kulimart or other resellers on NL, fake full market ooo..

Wow! Thanks a bunch. I will buy from Kylie art.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunbebes(f): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2016
Baroba:

Xiaomi, easyacc, visinic, Romoss... Might not be as cheap as the others, but these are they tried and trusted big dogs in tech, there might be others, but i use easyacc and Romoss and i can vouch for these two, xiaomi has a great reputation for making quality products and there PB is highly rated; avoid cheap power banks that claim what the are not, and also are equally hazardous.. Get any of those mentioned in 20,000mah capacity then you are good... I recommend the Romoss pb..Buy from a reputable seller like kulimart or other resellers on NL, fake full market ooo..

Wow! Thanks a bunch. I will buy from Kulimart.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2016
Eddodoh:
My Samsung GrandNeo operates itself. Message box opening, sound go silent, Whatsapp opens and other apps as If I was d one operating or touching it.

I also noticed that the icons/ names that should be on d right side are now on d left side. This happens on my Whatsapp and my Gmail.

Screen too may hang & can't be swiped or when touched it does not respond.

Kindly assist
Is the tourch pad in good condition?.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kinggenesis(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
I can't run whatsapp messenger on my samsung galaxy j5. It's displaying "whatsapp messenger relies on google play services which is not supported by your device". How do I resolve this issue?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by youngpascal(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ceecee0703(m): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2016
Please how much can I get a Gionee P5 or any Techno or infinix in that range? Thank you.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2016
nadalion:
Advice please, i want to get a replacement for my two year old nokia and I'm thinking of getting a droid. I wanted to get xiaomi note 3 pro but my friend adviced against it cause the battery is not user replaceable and we don't have official xiaomi care (i don't mean the mia/jumia partnership) shop in nigeria hence i want to get our local brands. i was thinking of getting either infinix hot S or hot 4. I'll like to have suggestions please and no i don't want to buy tecno/gioone/innjoo. Suggestions please, thanks for your time.

Just curious, what's your issue with Tecno/Gionee? I get that Injoo has a lot of bad reviews, but I would rate Tecno and Infinix about the same level brand-wise and for me Gionee is an even better brand
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by glounitedfan(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
UK used 2016 Samsung J7 phone for sale. gold colour, 16gb. Dual sim. contact 08107433680
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by crown08(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
I'm looking at getting a fairly used andriod... Any suggestion?
hey Bro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
crown08:
hey Bro
what's up man
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by crown08(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
what's up man
saw Ur Pm
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sike(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2016
Sorry guys, which android phone can I manage to buy for like N20k in this time of recession? Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2016
crown08:
saw Ur Pm
yea bro, wanted making an enquiry from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.