Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (965600 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Oises: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
SimpleBea:

You need to FLASH the phone.

Alright...Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Oises: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

In that case..... maybe a custom rom will be installed !

How do I go about it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tomideayo: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
My android phone is too slow! i checked online asked friends did everything and it was stll slow. I was driving through a place one day and i saw this website on a billboard, I think they are very helpful, cos i went on it as a final resort. Please check it out with me and tell me what you think. Cos i think its actually really helpful. http://lookapk.com/how-to-speed-up-my-android-phone Thank you for this thead!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Franklinezenwa: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Merry Xmas guys.Pls I want an honest answer to this my question:What are the disadvantages of using a 1gb Ram android phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
check all phones here
www.zamdtek.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opeyemix: 7:59am On Dec 28, 2016
in need of lg f240 complete charging port flex, if you have plz quote me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AmazingAngel(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hi, pls i need help concerning my Samsung j1(2016)

Have been getting a notification to do a software update which was about 62mb and refused to leave my notification screen

After about a week of the notification not leaving, I decided to update it yesterday and the fone is hanging mildly. ...like hanging for about 5 secs which wasn't so before

Note: The phone is about one month old and not rooted.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AmazingAngel(f): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
AmazingAngel:
Good morning, please I need help concerning my Samsung J1 (2016), I want to restrict the use of background data for some apps in particular and not all apps generally

But the issue is that I can only restrict it generally and not individually, is their anyway to go around it.

Note: There's no option under the app in data usage to restrict the data on that app unlike in Samsung j1 ace where it's possible

Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by destinel(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Guys please help..
Im usin Android version 6.0
But my apps dont run background, its only when I open apps like whtsapp, bbm, gmail... That messages drop.
I cant play music for more than 20mins, it will just stop abruptly..
What can I do to stop this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
destinel:
Guys please help..
But my apps dont run background, its only when I open apps like whtsapp, bbm, gmail... That messages drop.

Phone model and maker ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=AmazingAngel post=52326918][/quote]
Since there's no individual option, you'll have to a third party app
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
AmazingAngel:
Good morning, please I need help concerning my Samsung J1 (2016), I want to restrict the use of background data for some apps in particular and not all apps generally

But the issue is that I can only restrict it generally and not individually, is their anyway to go around it.

Note: There's no option under the app in data usage to restrict the data on that app unlike in Samsung j1 ace where it's possible

Thanks

Install Vpn apps like noroot firewall from play store
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
destinel:
Guys please help..
Are you using a 1gb ram..... ??
Or you have 3rd party battery saver app installed..... E.g du, battery doctor, you might have to edit the settings
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AmazingAngel(f): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
AmazingAngel:
Hi, pls i need help concerning my Samsung j1(2016)

Have been getting a notification to do a software update which was about 62mb and refused to leave my notification screen

After about a week of the notification not leaving, I decided to update it yesterday and the fone is hanging mildly. ...like hanging for about 5 secs which wasn't so before

Note: The phone is about one month old and not rooted.

Pls who has solution to this
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AmazingAngel(f): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
vakinola1:

Install Vpn apps like noroot firewall from play store

Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by destinel(m): 2:01am On Dec 29, 2016
vakinola1:

Are you using a 1gb ram..... ??
Or you have 3rd party battery saver app installed..... E.g du, battery doctor, you might have to edit the settings

Its a 3 gig ram device. And im not using any battery saver app on it. I've checked all settings but nothing.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by destinel(m): 2:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Phone model and maker ?

CUBOT DINOSAUR. MADE IN CHINA
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2016
destinel:

CUBOT DINOSAUR. MADE IN CHINA

I don't have any idea on that ! sorry.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2016
Franklinezenwa:
Merry Xmas guys.Pls I want an honest answer to this my question:What are the disadvantages of using a 1gb Ram android phone.

The main disadvantage is, if you plan on multitasking, the phone might become sluggish, which means you will have to continuously keep closing background apps in other to free up memory..

Not advisable if you are a gamer, especially if you intend to play high end games that demanda lot of resources..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rabzy: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
AmazingAngel:

Pls who has solution to this

It might be a temporal bug as d phone is adapting to d patch update u got

If problems persist, flash the phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hello People,

I used to buy things from Aliexpress but have not purchased anything from Alibaba before,
I was browsing Alibaba and I came across this Huawei mate 9 android phone, prices BTW $30-$50 that's 12-20k I guess depending on the quantity bought.
I reviewed the Seller, he is a gold seller of 4years, and his page has Onsite check.
what are my chances of buying a fake phone pls?
is there anyone here who have bought Phones from Alibaba before? pls kindly share your experiences.
thanks very much.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
here are some pictures

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
other pictures

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 4:23am On Jan 03, 2017
You better abort that ya buying mission.

U are seeing phone selling for $50 and ya brain hasn't told you to run. cheesy cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2017
puskin:
You better abort that ya buying mission.

U are seeing phone selling for $50 and ya brain hasn't told you to run. cheesy cheesy

Lol
Alibaba has been compromised since

Its either a mistake in the specs or a very bad clone

His payment methods sef doesn't include anything escrow

Qute scam
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yasolan(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Thebeadslady:
Hello People,

I used to buy things from Aliexpress but have not purchased anything from Alibaba before,
I was browsing Alibaba and I came across this Huawei mate 9 android phone, prices BTW $30-$50 that's 12-20k I guess depending on the quantity bought.
I reviewed the Seller, he is a gold seller of 4years, and his page has Onsite check.
what are my chances of buying a fake phone pls?
is there anyone here who have bought Phones from Alibaba before? pls kindly share your experiences.
thanks very much.
Authentic scam run!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yasolan(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pls who knows the cost of LG G2 screen
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by buzoo: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hello House, pls I have a Tecno F7 I hav used for a long time now and I am having problems with the internal memory of my phone. It keeps telling me memory full, uninstall applications.

Worst of it all is that it does not allow me to download any application from play store at all. While i have practically searched as far as I can possible solutuions to this problem, most seems to be unhelpful and few talk about deleting certain files.
The question is wht kind of file do i delete ans wht files do i leave out as i am scared to delete some files that would later affect the functionality of the phone.

Pls help out if u ve got any solution. Thank you.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
buzoo:
Hello House, pls I have a Tecno F7 I hav used for a long time now and I am having problems with the internal memory of my phone. It keeps telling me memory full, uninstall applications.

Worst of it all is that it does not allow me to download any application from play store at all. While i have practically searched as far as I can possible solutuions to this problem, most seems to be unhelpful and few talk about deleting certain files.
The question is wht kind of file do i delete ans wht files do i leave out as i am scared to delete some files that would later affect the functionality of the phone.

Pls help out if u ve got any solution. Thank you.

Root ur phone with kingroot app
U can use the app to delete those tecno follow come apps/bloatware or move ur heavy apps to ur mem card, apps like Facebook uc web etc, make use of lucky patcher and busy box app
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by buzoo: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
Helloo pple, I intend to get either an Affordable Tecno or Infinix Android phone soon enough but I am having a Hard time selecting a good one that has my preference. I would appeeciate it if you cud help out with your honest opinions and suggestions. Here are however my preferences:

1. Price Should be between 35000 and 45000k. Could be less but not more.
2. Should have good Battery life
3. Should have Pry camera of 8-13MP and 5MP for Sec Camera
4. Shoud be between 5.5 - 6.0 Inches

Please keep the list of phones rolling. I would be most grateful. Thanks a lot.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Temolad: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'm unable to download and install on Google play ▶ Store.. Please what's wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.