Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (959221 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rookidmart: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
bobo65:

No I don't hav much xiaomi experience Atleast not hardware The xiaomi note I used doesn't have a detachable touch screen So depends on ur device
Okay, thanks anyway.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Amsayvour2016(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
pls guru in the house . what are advantages and the disadvantages of upgrading an android phone where one bought it? your opinion is needed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
I'm currently having issues with my Tecno Y4 Phone.

first, when I plug it, it will charge to 53% and that's where it will start slow charging, it might take up to 1hr before it increases to 54 or 55. I'm fed up.

Secondly, when I switch the phone on, it will just keep vibrating without booting unlike when it was normal like before when it vibrates once and boots after powering on, it will just keep vibrating until I remove the battery again and again so I decided to perform a factory reset to gain the phone's cooperation again.. what can I do please ? it started just a day before yesterday
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 3:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Djbond:

first, when I plug it, it will charge to 53% and that's where it will start slow charging, it might take up to 1hr before it increases to 54 or 55. I'm fed up.

Secondly, when I switch the phone on, it will just keep vibrating without booting unlike when it was normal like before when it vibrates once and boots after powering on, it will just keep vibrating until I remove the battery again and again so I decided to perform a factory reset to gain the phone's cooperation again.. what can I do please ? it started just a day before yesterday

Carlcare is where you need to go
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cutiedave(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ndissle:
that issue is from the sensor of the phone. It is something that can be fixed. If u are in Lagos call me on this number 0803 860 3994 and I also use the same number on whatsapp.
Bro do u av the screen of infinix hot4(x557)
Some one recommended u to me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ifiegboria(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
My phone "location" is going off and on, and is draining my battery life so fast. I have tried to turn it off but to no avail.
What should I do to turn it off as I have tried all means possible?
Phone Name: Trekstor surftab breeze. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Djbond:

That description doesn't fit into what a factory reset would fix. Its got notting to do with your phone configuration. Its a mechanical fault.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rindetemi: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hello,
Please I have issues with my samsung galaxy 6, going off without reason... Has it happen to anyone lately? if yes how can i resolve it?

thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Noel1:
That description doesn't fit into what a factory reset would fix. Its got notting to do with your phone configuration. Its a mechanical fault.
thanks, it's been fixed and it's not mechanical but the factory reset fixed it plus the charging part, it's the USB cable fault and I've purchased a new one so everything is working fine now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Djbond:
thanks, it's been fixed and it's not mechanical but the factory reset fixed it plus the charging part, it's the USB cable fault and I've purchased a new one so everything is working fine now
wow. Nice tn hear that..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yeezyquan(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
I noticed some white spots on my screen and its more noticeable when am using apps with white background ,any Sol?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ola2much: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2017
please help. While charging my huawei honor 6 phone, in a bleep i noticed the screen went blank then it later came up but the screen calibration no longer function and also the screen display not so visible again. Someone should kindly help on this asap.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Iceskidd(m): 6:54am On Jan 18, 2017
pls why does my phone detect my sim card but show no service i'm using tecno camon c8
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TappGroupNG: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2017
That should be your network. Hope its not glo you're using grin
Iceskidd:
pls why does my phone detect my sim card but show no service i'm using tecno camon c8
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by taiwo4love(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2017
How to spot Fake Infinix Note 3 Smartphone
Buying a fake phone can pose a health risk to you and loved ones who use the device. Other drawbacks, such as network disruption and poor product quality makes buying genuine the clear choice.

It is now official that, there are fake Infinix Note 3 being sold in the market lately and here are some key ways to spot fake infinix note 3.
Read more @@ http://gidiinfo.com/spot-fake-infinix-note-3-smartphone/

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nesco244(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
bobo65:

Ull need to root the phone

Install lucky patcher
Install busy box

Use Lucky patcher to make the playstore a system app
Please how can I do that, can we chat on whatsaap or you drop your number so that I can call you for proper direction. Mine is 08036295690
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Djbond:

NO 1 issue is a hardware problem. The phone is not installing charging again.

Secondly, after performing factory reset. Does the phone continue the problem or it goes back to it initial stage?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Iceskidd:
Have you tried using another sim card?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
yeezyquan:
I noticed some white spots on my screen and its more noticeable when am using apps with white background ,any Sol?
Which model sire?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
rindetemi:
Hello,
Please I have issues with my samsung galaxy 6, going off without reason... Has it happen to anyone lately? if yes how can i resolve it?

thanks
What do you notice before the problem start?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ifiegboria:
My phone "location" is going off and on, and is draining my battery life so fast. I have tried to turn it off but to no avail.
What should I do to turn it off as I have tried all means possible?
Phone Name: Trekstor surftab breeze. Thanks
Have you tried restoring the factory settings?.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Iceskidd(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
SimpleBea:

Have you tried using another sim card?
Yes I did use another sim but the same thing happened
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Iceskidd:
Yes I did use another sim but the same thing happened
Hardware problem sir.
Whatsapp me if you are in LAGOS.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yeezyquan(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
SimpleBea:
Which model sire?
Alcatel one touch popstar
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
yeezyquan:
Alcatel one touch popstar
What actions prompt it? Did you sat on it? Fell down? ETC.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
SimpleBea:

Secondly, after performing factory reset. Does the phone continue the problem or it goes back to it initial stage?
nope, the charging issue is the cables fault and I've gotten a new one so it's perfect now, the phone is just working normally now after the factory reset, thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
SimpleBea:

dude it just went back to its initial stage now and I had to perform a factory reset again... Until it powered on so now the home key is not working and the switch option beside notification in notification panel is not working either, can I even get your number so I can call to explain further.. And it's starting to reject calls by itself, I can't pick calls. I check call logs to check who has called me to call back
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Djbond:
dude it just went back to its initial stage now and I had to perform a factory reset again... Until it powered on so now the home key is not working and the switch option beside notification in notification panel is not working either, can I even get your number so I can call to explain further.. And it's starting to reject calls by itself, I can't pick calls. I check call logs to check who has called me to call back
Did it get a broken touch?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
SimpleBea:

Did it get a broken touch?
yep,, slightly broken touch, but all parts of the screen is working
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Djbond:
yep,, slightly broken touch, but all parts of the screen is working
To start with, you need to change the phone touch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.