Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (965707 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Catalyst001(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hyicene:
try to set your message center number., from msg settings
thanks but still the same tin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Agbogashi:
I lost my Phantom 6+ SIM slot, anyone know how or where I can get a replacement. location is Enugu. Thank you.

Should be available at slot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2017
GreatestHeight:
My browser keep directing me to Jumia.com and several other websites that I do not intend to visit. How can I stop this incidence from happening?

Which browser is that? Have you tried using another browser? If it is google chrome your're using, you can try yubrowser from the playstore; it's a fork of google chrome with adblocking capabilities. Note that some sites will not display properly if adblocking is enabled on your browser
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chicwoman(f): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmm
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chicwoman(f): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Okay
blackweaver:

Which browser is that? Have you tried using another browser? If it is google chrome your're using, you can try yubrowser from the playstore; it's a fork of google chrome with adblocking capabilities. Note that some sites will not display properly if adblocking is enabled on your browser
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by repairpalng: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pre-order: Ulefone Power 2 4gb,64gb,6050mah BIG Battery,android 7.0,fingerpr Price: 70K

We repair CHINESE phones!!! When we see great phones/deals, WE KNOW ONE. In order to help you take advantage of GREAT & AFFORDABLE Chinese phones!

Order from us for ONLY 70K.

Comes with FREE CASE & GLASS SCREEN

Delivery: 7-10 Days after payment.

Visit our office for details: 76 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja

Call/Whatsapp: 08137013426

6050mah Big Battery, Front Fingerprint Scanner, 5.5 inch Android 7.0 MTK6750T Octa-core up to 1.5GHz, Network: 4G, OTG, Dual SIM

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by GreatestHeight(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
blackweaver:

My default browser is google chrome while my second choice browser is ucweb. Both are having the same issue.
I have downloaded the browser that you recommended but I can't open any webpage with it . Is there anything else that I need to do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2017
GreatestHeight:

My default browser is google chrome while my second choice browser is ucweb. Both are having the same issue.
I have downloaded the browser that you recommended but I can't open any webpage with it . Is there anything else that I need to do?

Your phone might have a malware. Unfortunately it's difficult to know which app is the problem. You might have to reset your phone.
One thing you can try is to install noroot firewall and enable only the apps that you know you need to have connected to the internet.
If that still doesn't work then do the reset
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Agbogashi: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
bobo65:

Should be available at slot
Okay, thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kanfixng: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
The start of Month is here again !!! Announcing the arrival of spare parts directly from the OEMs(Original Equipment Manufacturers) of different brands.

As we would always advice. Protect your device, avoid the substandard parts available in the market which are mostly from china .

Post your issues enquiry here https://www.nairaland.com/3901675/resolve-mobile-phones-tablets-laptop

visit Kanfix or call/whatsapp the service center on 09027726129 before we run out of stock

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Danielgabby(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mi Note 2
6gb ram 128gb rom
Snapdragon 821
Adreno 530
22.5MP rear and 8MP front camera
Dual Edge display
5.7inches
IR blaster
Usb type C fast charging
Brand New For sale
Contact 08166285788 for more info
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by J0nyb0y(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Guys, i went to CV to get a new charger for my Zero 3 but when the guy i was to buy from tested it after like 2mins of charging my phone the charger got burnt, then i discovered that the phone went off too.. (It was on and at 20%) every attempt to put it on failed as it refused to come on. Then i smelled the charging port and discovered that it was smelling like something that got burnt.

What could be the problem? as i have plugged the phone with a different charger and it didnt even indicate that its charging. Does it mean that the panel is burnt or the charging port is bad?

How can it be fixed? any suggestions please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Centrallock: 1:54am On Aug 04, 2017
Please my tecno y6 camera is blank, once i open the camera it pops out a notification of my gallery not working, I installed mtk engineering app to test the camera sensors but it shows there is no active camera sensor. I have download two roms but on trying to flash each through recovery it's always aborted. Any one with good suggestion please help me. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2017
J0nyb0y:
Guys, i went to CV to get a new charger for my Zero 3 but when the guy i was to buy from tested it after like 2mins of charging my phone the charger got burnt, then i discovered that the phone went off too.. (It was on and at 20%) every attempt to put it on failed as it refused to come on. Then i smelled the charging port and discovered that it was smelling like something that got burnt.

What could be the problem? as i have plugged the phone with a different charger and it didnt even indicate that its charging. Does it mean that the panel is burnt or the charging port is bad?

How can it be fixed? any suggestions please
You need to change your charging flex. call or Whatsapp if you are in Lagos.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Centrallock: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2017
Centrallock:
Can any one guild me on how to root sammy note 4 am on N910VVRU2CPD1 rom or any other stable rom with root i can flash using odin.

Check this reddit link, I don't know if it will work though

https://www.reddit.com/r/galaxynote4/comments/5cbcpy/root_n910v_verizon_note_4_on_601/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Centrallock: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
blackweaver:

Check this reddit link, I don't know if it will work though

https://www.reddit.com/r/galaxynote4/comments/5cbcpy/root_n910v_verizon_note_4_on_601/
tnx but i can't deduce all the info stated. Can u?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jaymaestro(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2017
can anyone help me .. I can't connect phone to PC .. it only charges
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by darexkey(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2017
How to get free data on 9mobile

#9mobile newly introduced 9mobile free data, it's again, 9mobile is offering free data for it users. Recently they changed from etisalat to 9mobile, this is their first free data they will offer since they have changed to 9mobile.
How it works
This #bonus works perfectly when you get get a new smartphone and activate 9mobile network. First activation gives you instant 1.5GB data valid for 30 days plus 100% data bonus on any monthly #data plans you purchase for the first 6months and 50% data bonus on any monthly data plans you purchase for the second 6months. Read more: http://darbotechub.com/ybnuo
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Jaymaestro:
can anyone help me .. I can't connect phone to PC .. it only charges
What's the phone model?.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dreamangel: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please can someone help me? My whatsapp says the version I have is outdated. I tried to update but it keeps telling me to delete for space yet I have 16gb sd i newly mounted that is not at all full as well as space phone memory. Please what do I do? (Tecno phone)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Vahyela(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pls I need help on how to unlock Techno W3 lock with factory reset protection FRP. It is requesting for google account previously used on the phone which I don't have.. Your help will be highly appreciated even how little it is.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jaymaestro(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
SimpleBea:
What's the phone model?.
Infinix Hot Note kitkat
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mubaarraq(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Plz am finding it difficult to root my Android 6 camon 7. I don't have PC o. King root is not working. Any help?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 5:47am On Aug 07, 2017
dreamangel:
Please can someone help me? My whatsapp says the version I have is outdated. I tried to update but it keeps telling me to delete for space yet I have 16gb sd i newly mounted that is not at all full as well as space phone memory. Please what do I do? (Tecno phone)

moves some apps on your phone to sdcard
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dreamangel: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2017
blackweaver:

moves some apps on your phone to sdcard

Thanks so much. Perhaps I am not doing the right thing. Can you direct me how to do that? Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2017
dreamangel:

Thanks so much. Perhaps I am not doing the right thing. Can you direct me how to do that? Thanks

settings -> apps
select app that you want to move to sdcard. Note that there are some apps that you can't move to sdcrd.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dreamangel: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2017
Thanks a lot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dreamangel: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2017
blackweaver:

settings -> apps
select app that you want to move to sdcard. Note that there are some apps that you can't move to sdcrd.

Thanks a lot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by EddieAsuzu: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Pls how can I transfer all my files from phone memory to sd card memory on Samsung j5.
Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jaymaxxy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
My Nokia 5 is bae

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.