Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (965568 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lastbaff(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hey guys, check this place for presentable budget android phones with their specs: Cheap Android phones in Nigeria
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dannyoche: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by CapstoneMobile(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Capstone Mobile Digital: With the development of high end smartphones over recent years, the mobile phone technology has made huge improvement. Thanks to the introduction of touch screen technology, the cost of replacing a scratched or broken screen is now less expensive than ever. The cost of repairing a cracked or scratched phone will not be contained in the warranty, therefore users can get the repair done by themselves to save some fee we can also assist you free of charge. The following is a brief picture showing all the screen flex and LCD with phone parts from
IPhone,
Samsung,
Tecno,
Infinix,
Itel,
Nokia,
Gionee,
Sony,
Oppo,
wiko, and the rest with some benefits of purchasing LCD screen and Capstone Mobile replacement parts such as all kinds of
Phone charger
Ear phone
Power button
Side button
Mouth piece
Speaker
Volume button
Flex
Etc..
to repair a smartphone... With the best prices u can have in market. Very affordable, Original and guaranted
Office : Ochanja Central Market upstairs Onitsha
Anambra State.
Watch word : Quality is our life style.
A trial Will convince you. Remain Bless.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
how do I check gionee m5 pin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Danielmoore:
how do I check gionee m5 pin
What do u mean by m5 pin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Isoni:
Greetings Engineers in the house,

I am using an infinix zero 2 phone. The device has been working perfectly for the past one year.

This afternoon, the phone suddenly stopped charging but when I switch the phone off, it will charge. When the phone is powered on, it will not charge.

I have used about 5 different chargers including USB cords directly on PC but the phone won't charge unless it is it is powered off.

What could be the problem and how can it be resolved?

Many thanks.
Hardware issues.
Take it to an Engineer to fix.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
rocketphysicist:
Good day guys,

My samsung note edge keeps rebooting randomly, I've done a formatting to wipe all data but the reboot keeps happenong. Who can help?
You need to flash the phone.
Call or WhatsApp if you are in Lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
MrReeseG:
Anyone recommend a good phone engineer for me in Ikeja..
Yeah.
Call or Whatsapp
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
bazymedia:
itel 1404+ screen is how much
Call or WhatsApp if you are in Lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Next2Bezee(m): 12:41am On Sep 27, 2017
Wrong thread, sorry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by forandy(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Don't understand the battery of my gionee M6. Sometimes, when I switch it off and put it back on, the battery percentage reduces and there are times when it increases as well.

Does the "fast charge" option have a thing on this?
Anyone else facing same?
How can the problem be solved?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
forandy:
Don't understand the battery of my gionee M6. Sometimes, when I switch it off and put it back on, the battery percentage reduces and there are times when it increases as well.

Does the "fast charge" option have a thing on this?
Anyone else facing same?
How can the problem be solved?
Actually, did your phone gets hot when using?.
If it doesn't, you will need to change your battery.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by forandy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
SimpleBea:

Actually, did your phone gets hot when using?.
If it doesn't, you will need to change your battery.

It gets hot but not as hot as the M5
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hyicene(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
how much is wiko lenny 2 screen in market
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MrReeseG(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Do infinix phones now have refurbished/clones? Because a friend bought infinix note 3 today and it turned out to be very different from what I know.. No front led flash, alignment of GPS signal and proximity sensor are way off, charging port is on the phone beside earphone jack instead of beneath and there is no micro sd slot... I'm lost, edakun epp me

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fredista(m): 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Please help me ooooo my samsung galaxy tab2 fell down, and started discharging the battery, it stopped charging. Even when i insert a new battery, it started discharging the battery until it drained it. As i speak,i cant use the tab agn bcs the battery is drained and it wont charge. Pls what do i do
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
MrReeseG:
Do infinix phones now have refurbished/clones? Because a friend bought infinix note 3 today and it turned out to be very different from what I know.. No front led flash, alignment of GPS signal and proximity sensor are way off, charging port is on the phone beside earphone jack instead of beneath and there is no micro sd slot... I'm lost, edakun epp me
Yeah. Basically, all major phones in the market have been cloned. So, it will be advisable to check for the phone speculation online before you buy it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opey25(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Hi All, i just got a new Huawei android phone. I need someone to put me through on how i am going to automatically transfer my phone contacts from my old phone (blackberry z10) to my new device.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordEmzy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Good day house. Please my phone has bin misbehaving recently. It keeps on lagging and going blank especially when I put on my data. It also keeps on saying 'process system not responding' or 'OS not responding'. I initially tot twas RAM wahala Buh considering the fact that I have used the phone for a while and some people still use it. I think its a virus. Please hu Can help. The phone is infinix hot note and I rooted it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Neimar: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2017
I want to root samsung s5 neo

what app should I use?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MrReeseG(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
I wanna unlock my mtn 4glte wifi modem to use all sim networks.. Please help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Milo30(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
opey25:
Hi All, i just got a new Huawei android phone. I need someone to put me through on how i am going to automatically transfer my phone contacts from my old phone (blackberry z10) to my new device.
You could export your contacts to your Gmail account. Open 'Contacts' on the Z10, check the options list for 'Export' or something like that. Export to mail.
Then on your new phone, go to your contacts. On the options list, select import, from mail. Log into the same gmail account and voila!
Please note that you need data connection to do this. Tell me if it was helpful.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by honsule(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
MrReeseG:

It might be a Clone infinix grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by honsule(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
MrReeseG:
I wanna unlock my mtn 4glte wifi modem to use all sim networks.. Please help

What is the model of the mtn modem?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MrReeseG(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
honsule:

It might be a Clone infinix grin cheesy

Honsule it is o
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MrReeseG(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
honsule:

What is the model of the mtn modem?

What do you mean by model?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ceecee0703(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good day,
please i bought this tecno L9 about 2months ago and it keeps bringing up this bugs: eg Facebook stopped working bla bla bla its frustrating, please can anything be done about this please thank you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by honsule(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
MrReeseG:

What do you mean by model?

Is it mifi or modem, plug and play? If it is, what is the model: is it Mtn to Huawei E303?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by revivalistdee(m): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2017
guys ilive in ibadan, where in ibada do i get to flash this phone " Vivo Y11iw
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2017
revivalistdee:
guys ilive in ibadan, where in ibada do i get to flash this phone " Vivo Y11iw
Where do you stay at Ibadan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.