Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (66129 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Singer, Mc Galaxy Got Slapped In Akwa Ibom By an Elder Statesman / Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 27, 2012
ifihearam: @bluetooth
Which details you need ni
Abi u don turn efcc abi na SSS u be ni
Free d guy and he popsi jare

But seriously dat guu go collect many slaps in the nearest future

I care less about the overhyped billionaire but my beef is some teen getting high simply because they are fortunate.You can imagine aboy of 20 planning to end his life early.what if the police guy had shot him ?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by symbian03(m): 12:13am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

You are rude as fxck!! That is somebody's father you're talking about. Shall we compare your father to his? ... I will save you the embarrassment.

madam chizom don vex o lol
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by stpat1(m): 12:14am On Jun 27, 2012
I no even know am and he expects Mopol to know him. lol

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Osun people are bush people when you talk of yorubas and the father must be a bush billionaire.

Please, add Ibadan to that list... grin grin grin Those two groups are ridiculously unsophisticated.. grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

You are rude as fxck!! That is somebody's father you're talking about. Shall we compare your father to his? ... I will save you the embarrassment.

I dont brag about my pop so no need comparing with the farmer.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by NaMe4: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex:

I'll like to slap him as well... grin

I remember Jim Iyke was slapped In South London in 2005 for being arrogant... Since then, every time he comes to London - he keeps his arrogance in his pocket. grin

Julius Agwu was also slapped in London as well... grin

It seems all these naija guys need some good slaps to get them in order...

Ah ah! Na who dey welcome all these ones with slllllapp enter London? Shiooorr??

@topic, this guy lucky say no be place like Maiduguri im try this one lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2012
symbian03:

buhahaha... U got issues with that or were u once a cocoa seller? and yeah i wouldn't underestimate the power of cocoa :-)

its true- because of davido know he will insult everybody father. . . .kilode? cocoa is doing alot oo, it is paying alot of schoolfees. . . tongue tongue

~Bluetooth:

Ofcourse I know that is what is in vogue in Osun and if the so called billionaire father may have been fortunate to be the exporting merchandize,he may only be in the millions threshold not billion.

you neve know he may have stolen the money somewhere. Trafficked for politicians. . .sold some nairalanders into slavery. . . there are plenty of ways to get rich grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by NaMe4: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2012
stpat1: I no even know am and he expects Mopol to know him. lol

grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex:

Please, add Ibadan to that list... grin grin grin Those two groups are ridiculously unsophisticated.. grin

Their thick accent says it all. grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ifihearam: 12:18am On Jun 27, 2012
@chiZolum
I still don't understand why you are taking panadol on another man's headache ooo

Are you davido's publicist ni?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Bwahahahahahaha!!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex:

I'll like to slap him as well... grin

I remember Jim Iyke was slapped In South London in 2005 for being arrogant... Since then, every time he comes to London - he keeps his arrogance in his pocket. grin

Julius Agwu was also slapped in London as well... grin

It seems all these naija guys need some good slaps to get them in order...

ah! shymmex! iwo nikan!

were you at all these 'slapping ceremonies'?? kilode? i've never heard of any of these occurrences. . . mmmm! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

its true- because of davido know he will insult everybody father. . . .kilode? cocoa is doing alot oo, it is paying alot of schoolfees. . . tongue tongue

you neve know he may have stolen the money somewhere. Trafficked for politicians. . .sold some nairalanders into slavery. . . there are plenty of ways to get rich grin grin grin

ROFLMAO. . . .i have to agree with you on this. cheesy
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ifihearam: 12:20am On Jun 27, 2012
@ayo
The matter tire me sef ooo
She go even senior the small boy ooo
Na wa for this ibo babes sha
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ifihearam: 12:20am On Jun 27, 2012
@ayo
The matter tire me sef ooo
She go even senior the small boy ooo
Na wa for this ibo babes sha

Abi u dey eye the popsi money tooo
Join the boy lil change
Bleutooth eyes babes
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2012
ayox2003: @Chizolum why are u replying everyone with your phantasmagoria I-wanna-bed-Davido attitude. Are u his spokeperson?

Park well jare...chewing gum girl.

You must be mistaking me for your mother.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2012
symbian03:

madam chizom don vex o lol
LOL.. I don't like it when people talk anyhow.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2012
Na-Me:

Ah ah! Na who dey welcome all these ones with slllllapp enter London? Shiooorr??

@topic, this guy lucky say no be place like Maiduguri im try this one lipsrsealed

Jim Iyke's slap was from a young guy lol... The guy was saying: "You don't know who I'm." grin grin

My doozy was like: "Oi, who the fvck are you, this ain't Nigeria, blud."...

Next thing, hot slap on Jim Iyke's face.... Bwahahahahahahaha

Julius Agwu got his slap from one Naija uncle in a club.. Bwahahahaha...
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 27, 2012
@Chizolum

It's not in my attitude to get confrontational with women so,at this point I rest my case with you.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ayox2003: 12:23am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

[size=28pt]
Is that why u should now spread ur cheap-zo-lump clits on everyones post?

keep on dreaming.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Lakkay: 12:25am On Jun 27, 2012
I served at Osun state so I know the story of the Ede Adelekes quite well. I do not know if he's a billionaire but I know that he is VERY rich, much richer than Isiaka the Senator. In fact, he was the financier of Isiaka's political activities. However, I am not sure whether Davido is his child or just happen to bear same name and from same state.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:25am On Jun 27, 2012
ifihearam: @chiZolum
I still don't understand why you are taking panadol on another man's headache ooo

Are you davido's publicist ni?

yes I am.. smiley .. LOL no I'm not. He's my friend and I just posted this gist here cuz i didn't know it was gonna get this kind of response. I just wanted people to get a lil laugh out of it not to put his entire family down. that's not fair.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Konnektions146(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

i dont kno what yur concerns really re but u re begining to loose it and its showin all over u ...take it reall easy

Chi,
pls look at my signature
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2012
Lakkay: I served at Osun state so I know the story of the Ede Adelekes quite well. I do not know if he's a billionaire but I know that he is VERY rich, much richer than Isiaka the Senator. In fact, he was the financier of Isiaka's political activities. However, I am not sure whether Davido is his child or just happen to bear same name and from same state.

One thing I know is that a son of a billionaire will not go gaga at the sight of a #10m check and that I still insist on.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

LMAOO cheesy
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ifihearam: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2012
This girl is doing a good job

Hmmmmm
how defensive
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

ah! shymmex! iwo nikan!

were you at all these 'slapping ceremonies'?? kilode? i've never heard of any of these occurrences. . . mmmm! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yo, I swear on my mum's life!!

Jim Iyke was at Old Kent Road.. The club by KFC in 2005..

Julius Agwu was Club Ntyce in Woolwich...

I was at Jim Iyke's slap ceremony lol... But my boy told me about the Julius Agwu slap....

Jim Iyke can never deny it. He was slapped because he was trying to dance my boy's cousin, and my boy trying to tell him he likes his movies and that.. But the Jim Iyke guy was feeling himself too much - and my boy wasn't having it...
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:28am On Jun 27, 2012
Konnektions146:

i dont kno what yur concerns really re but u re begining to loose it and its showin all over u ...take it reall easy

Chi,
pls look at my signature

Ok, Thnx for pointing it out. 'preciate it!!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 12:29am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

One thing I know is that a son of a billionaire will not go gaga at the sight of a #10m check and that I still insist on.

ehn hen, very good. Please tell us what the son of a billionaire will do at the sight of a 10million check?

Someobody like me will calculate the number of tom toms and milkoses the check can buy, but what do we sons of cocoa farmers know ehn? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by cantell(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

It's not in my attitude to get confrontational with women so,at this point I rest my case with you.
Cut the crap dude! You got floored by a girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.