Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:10 PM

Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak (20940 Views)

Have Upto 10 BBM On Your Android Phone (new) / Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by mukina2: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2012

Purported images of Research In Motion’s next-generation BlackBerry Messenger application have been leaked online. N4BB, which has been on a roll lately with BlackBerry 10 scoops, has obtained some images showing what RIM’s BBM app will look like on the new BlackBerry 10 operating system. Among other things, N4BB notes that the new BBM will feature a darker theme and colors that will save battery life on BlackBerry 10 devices by an estimated 25%, while “optimization to take advantage of the OLED screen… could decrease upwards of 75% battery consumption.” The website on Monday revealed images of the first two BlackBerry 10 devices as well, showing one with just a touchscreen and one with a physical QWERTY keyboard.

Source
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
Can't keep up with these new phones coming out every month... undecided

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by omenka(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
I DON'T GIVE A. D.A.M.N..

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Korrection(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
Please who is Mukina2..a moderator or an advertiser?....issues full ground for naija...wetin u post for here?
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
Una still dey use BB? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
i still don't understand RIM. Why should a phone be called smart when its dull. So the so called OS 10 only upgrades the bbm. Damn!! BB sucks more and more by the day. Chai!!
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
ollah1: i still don't understand RIM. Why should a phone be called smart when its dull. So the so called OS 10 only upgrades the bbm. Damn!! BB sucks more and more by the day. Chai!!

Very dull!

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
Have tried all phones made....BB still remains best in-terms of Business Enterprise Solutions.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by BlackPikiN(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
lol.. this phone things dey make me laff.

Instead naija go use phone tekinologi dey do better thing, na to dey send say "killer beans dey town, no chop hausa man suya, boko haram go bomb 3rd mainland bridge"... lol

F0rk all this phone companies mehn!

I no know whether wetin I talk relate to the topic self!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by emmatok(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
I like my HTC DESIRE HD better cheesy

Android is da king.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by MuyiGL: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
bayooooooo: Una still dey use BB? shocked shocked shocked

Lol. Very backwards folks if i do say so myself
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
If you neva switch to android u neva start experiencing mobile fun
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by MuyiGL: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Have tried all phones made....BB still remains best in-terms of Business Enterprise Solutions.

By 'all'you mean? Please expantiate on how BB is the best for Business Enterprise Solutions
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by MuyiGL: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
gboss4sure: If you neva switch to android u neva start experiencing mobile fun

Spot on bro! Help me ask them what a BB can do that an even cheaper Android cannot do?
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
gboss4sure: If you neva switch to android u neva start experiencing mobile fun
Abeg helep me tell dem o!!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
BlackPikiN: lol.. this phone things dey make me laff.

Instead naija go use phone tekinologi dey do better thing, na to dey send say "killer beans dey town, no chop hausa man suya, boko haram go bomb 3rd mainland bridge"... lol

F0rk all this phone companies mehn!

I no know whether wetin I talk relate to the topic self!

I cosign the bolded part... grin These phone companies are more fraudulent than naija 419ers..

Thieving bastards!! Give us the new software for free, rather than releasing new phones every month...

Steve Jobs and Apple started this ponzi scheme smh..
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
MuyiGL:

By 'all'you mean? Please expantiate on how BB is the best for Business Enterprise Solutions
Which part of the grammar do you not understand, the "Business" or the "Enterprise" ? ....judging by OS I will say, symbian, Androids, iOS ....I give it to BB....it was a pricy toy for the rich and very educated in the past, the likes of Obama and the rest....when mass production came, the price came down ...and the haters grew....this life...people even hate technology...cos people they hate love it...
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Which part of the grammar do you not understand, the "Business" or the "Enterprise" ? ....judging by OS I will say, symbian, Androids, iOS ....I give it to BB....it was a pricy toy for the rich and very educated in the past, the likes of Obama and the rest....when mass production came, the price came down ...and the haters grew....this life...people even hate technology...cos people they hate love it...

what sense does this make?

7 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
ollah1:

Must everything make sense ?

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by MuyiGL: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Which part of the grammar do you not understand, the "Business" or the "Enterprise" ? ....judging by OS I will say, symbian, Androids, iOS ....I give it to BB....it was a pricy toy for the rich and very educated in the past, the likes of Obama and the rest....when mass production came, the price came down ...and the haters grew....this life...people even hate technology...cos people they hate love it...

You still haven't answered my question. Is it the instant email notifications that BB has that other platforms don't have? Or document editing or what? The only catch for BB now is BBM. And that's because it's the largest mobile community in the world. But that's no business solution if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by ArpanetSoft: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
Great want to learn more about the phone
http://www.arpanetsoft.com
ArpanetSoft - Website for Blog, Forum, Poll and Free Submit Url
Please can anyone tell me how to create website like google
Thnaks
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by espn(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
ollah1:

it wldnt make sense cos ur brain is too weak to process wat he has said!u. R simply a wasted commodity!go suck ur babes ass..just get d Bleep outta here..if u like use spoon to make nd receive call..its ur damn headache!
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
MuyiGL:

You still haven't answered my question. Is it the instant email notifications that BB has that other platforms don't have? Or document editing or what? The only catch for BB now is BBM. And that's because it's the largest mobile community in the world. But that's no business solution if you ask me.
The internet package modules can virtually be tailored to network, in a lay word, I could say, pay $3000 to MTN and you browse for a whole month, but with my Galaxy Note, 1000 gives me 200MB of data which is exhausted in a day while streaming youtube but same youtube on BB, you still have 1 full month. Need I say more, email arrives at BB servers before hitting your mail server. Lets talk about IMAP and POP protocols, I hardly can configure my domain email to work with android without goint through a lot of manual configurations and the system refreshes itself every 5 minutes to upload new emails but BB is instant even before getting to mail servers, infact there are many features I cant start comparing now, but with BB, my Galaxy Note is just for a show....

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Excelboi(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
I dnt know why some people cannot stick but rather behaving like infants. The thread is about BB10 but now some are turning the thread to BB vs Android! Smh
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
Excelboi: I dnt know why some people cannot stick but rather behaving like infants. The thread is about BB10 but now some are turning the thread to BB vs Android! Smh
kai, see insult....all join nah..take am easy with us....we are learning to be like you..
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Sagytarius(m): 12:02am On Jun 27, 2012
ollah1:

I was about asking that too.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2012
emmatok: I like my HTC DESIRE HD better cheesy

Android is da king.
me 2 i hate BBs
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by mycito90: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2012
na wa oo dnt knw wat to say
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by maingwaest(f): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2012
For God sake,wetin do Nokia,samsung nd infact were our pleasant Trium,sagem etc of d past ?ds people just want make we dey spend unnecessary € on thier invention alll d tym. Arrant nonsense mteeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2012
Why hate ....when you can buy all...
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Sagytarius(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2012

No hating pal, but try to punctuate well. Your "..." usage makes ur point a lil' difficult to comprehend.

Billyonaire: The internet package modules can virtually be tailored to network, in a lay word, I could say, pay $3000 to MTN and you browse for a whole month, but with my Galaxy Note, 1000 gives me 200MB of data which is exhausted in a day while streaming youtube but same youtube on BB, you still have 1 full month. Need I say more, email arrives at BB servers before hitting your mail server. Lets talk about IMAP and POP protocols, I hardly can configure my domain email to work with android without goint through a lot of manual configurations and the system refreshes itself every 5 minutes to upload new emails but BB is instant even before getting to mail servers, infact there are many features I cant start comparing now, but with BB, my Galaxy Note is just for a show....

...and this makes sense.
But hate it or love it, I am no BB Freak. I'll rather burn #3K (ie 600MB) on my relatively large screen 7.0+ if that will take me for the month; rather than pay whateva on that minute-screen BB. My 2kobo though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Top 7 Mobile Phones That Brought New Innovations / Apple To Scan Iphones For Child Sex Abuse Images / How Scammers Bypass Your One Time Password Protect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.