Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? (6960 Views)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by snazzydawn(f): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2006
How old where you when you had your first kiss and how was it?

My first kiss was when I was 18 and it was like well.,.,.a kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by 2cantango(f): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2006
When I was 5yrs old a boy in my class pinned me down on a bean bag and smacked his mouth on to mine, his tongue was going crazy trying to get between my lips shocked cool

The first actual kiss that I willingly participated in was when I was 15, he was 19. . it lasted long enough for him to make me aware that his snake was happy and very much awake shocked I was so embarrassed, I just took off cheesy grin cool
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by whitelexi(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2006
I was 1/2 a day old and she was 27yrs, it was my birthday! grin
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Zahymaka(m): 2:55am On Apr 05, 2006
Never had one. Eagerly waiting for the right girl to "introduce" me.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by babymine(f): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2006
The day I was born! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by nateone(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2006
i dont kiss in the mounth, i only kiss nipples, better that way tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Thagodfada(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2006
2cantango:

When I was 5yrs old a boy in my class pinned me down on a bean bag and smacked his mouth on to mine, his tongue was going crazy trying to get between my lips shocked cool

SO YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT OUR KISS? NA WA O!! GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!! cool cool shocked cool cool
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by IAH(f): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2006
When I was born! cheesy

Hmmm, ok let's see first kiss in the context of snazzy's topic.wink I was about 16 then. He was a student of my dream school then (OAU) so that made him score with me.cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by 2cantango(f): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2006
Thagodfada:

SO YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT OUR KISS? NA WA O!! GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!! cool cool shocked cool cool
LOL wink cool I hope you've improved your style since then tongue grin grin cool
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2006
mine ws whn i ws 16 n it ws wit Ken wink cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by 2cantango(f): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

mine ws whn i ws 16 n it ws wit Ken wink cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

awww that's so sweet baby girl wink cool
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2006
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin it was kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin [s]i gt very nice lips[/s]
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by 2cantango(f): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin it was kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin [s]i gt very nice lips[/s]
LOL cheesy cheesy [s]i know how to work my lips[/s] kiss kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by snazzydawn(f): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2006
oh no!!!not rhoda and 2c again!!!! shocked once these two get started,there is no stopping them
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by 2cantango(f): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2006
aww come on snazza, you know you don't want us to stop. . . try to imagine NL without us cry cool
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by snazzydawn(f): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2006
well,I would have txlonghorn and co to myself,it would be pure FUN!!!!!! grin grin ;DNow out with you kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by 2cantango(f): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2006
LOL cheesy Tx chased me cool I could consider sharing wink kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by snazzydawn(f): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2006
angry angry angry man is one thing mama never asked me to share
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by gem87(f): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2006
wen i ws 16 it ws so cool he ws my 1st b/f but we weren't in love sha broken up now obviously
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by 2cantango(f): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2006
snazzydawn:

angry angry angry man is one thing mama never asked me to share

Lol grin chill out girl cool
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2006
yeah!! chill out snazzy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Bolarge(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2007
20-somethn'. . . . .can't remember clearly.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by kulaShaker(f): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2007
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by nana(f): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2007
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Easybaby(f): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2007
Shortly after my mummy gave birth to me! undecided tongue
she gave me a passionate kiss according to her cheesy grin grin
That was my first kiss tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by yvy1(f): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2007
13. The guy was 18 then. He taught me the theory and gave me practicals. I've been a very good kisser ever since. , grin
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by mopegirl(f): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

that should be 2 yrs old, when i ,
ma mom gave me one
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by jkpretty(f): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2007
13th of June 198-- When i was born. They took turns in kissing me.

Guess i was too adorable. wink
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by hucarson(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2007
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by A40(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2007
About 7 years
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2007
about 17, my mom was chasing the male species away with the broom stick. undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Naijagal12(f): 5:13am On Feb 13, 2010
sweet 16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Internet Relationships / Is She Crossing The Line? (can A Boyfriend Be Disobeyed) / Come, Why Do Girls Have More Likes On Their Photos Than Guys On Nairaland ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.