Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 AM

Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 (67683 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
@ fxbomovi Thank u for the news
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
jsh_eng:

house please hw tru is dis alerts just got it frm a friend; EUR/USD will FALL. Place your bet at 1.2500. And set the bet to expire at 20:00GMT (9pm nigeria)

EUR/GBP will FALL. Place your bet at 0.8020. And set the bet to expire at 20:00GMT

anybody with useful info

The EU definitely sounds BAM, just that I won't be going that long if it touches 1.2500
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EnterPRO: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
i think the EG should have been 0.80020
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
EMO GROUP: I paid 19 dollars LR and sent 3000 naira recharge card to BENDAZIUM earlier this month to learn this Biz from thim, we arranged a date for the training, we spent about 3 hour online, as someone who dont have knowledge on this I had questions I wanted to ask, all I could get from the guy is that I should go to babypips.com to go and learn how to trade, I have called him several times to help me just to show more light on the Biz, he had promised to send me his MTN NUMBER so we can talk during free call period so he can explain better on the Business, ever since he refuse to send the phone number and am tired of wasting my credit calling him with no positive result. Am not asking him to return my money, all am asking is asistance on this Biz so i can start making money again from BOM just like you guys. Thanks and God Bless
I salute your courage. Now we know. I guess we wont be seeing much of him here on NL with that name. Only if he gets another moniker. Hope he is not the guy called alparifx who also wants to sell stuffs for $19. Anyway, this is a lesson to all, especially the newbies. I do tell people that there is no difference between the guru and the amateur, only knowledge. Just seek it and you'll have it. If you can stake and win a dollar, then you can also win a C-note ($100) its only the amount staked that differs. Hope you've joined the group.

Will send those materials before the end of the day.

Namashka.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EMOGROUP: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
jsh_eng:

Hello Nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by impersonating me and rubbishing my hard earned (hunmmm BIG SCAMMER) reputation as a Professional betonmarket analyst. Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your numbers for further assistance.
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.

na only God kno hw many pple you don usher to hell with ur roadside trick

ARISE COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, I won laugh die here. But bros, I beg make una try help me.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jammer777: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
Due to the news coming out now, EU is going to rise for the next 1hr, but BOM dey craze ooooooo, dem don shut down the rise/fall section of the forex bet. i just b'liv they have found out our thread and they are using it against us. dem fada!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EnterPRO: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
jsh_eng:

house please hw tru is dis alerts just got it frm a friend; EUR/USD will FALL. Place your bet at 1.2500. And set the bet to expire at 20:00GMT (9pm nigeria)

EUR/GBP will FALL. Place your bet at 0.8020. And set the bet to expire at 20:00GMT

anybody with useful info

EnterPRO: i think the EG should have been 0.80020

0.8020 is actually correct. he wants you to watch till it hits that price. thought it was the price he entered. noticed its yet to hit that price. that ur friend is now playing safe, unlike before. why now?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by uyiosas(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster: @ uyi_osas hope u are stil with me on d EU

Yess boss.waitin till it hits 1..2485.....i mite place a fall on dt....
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EMOGROUP: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
ayox2003:
I salute your courage. Now we know. I guess we wont be seeing much of him here on NL with that name. Only if he gets another moniker. Hope he is not the guy called alparifx who also wants to sell stuffs for $19. Anyway, this is a lesson to all, especially the newbies. I do tell people that there is no difference between the guru and the amateur, only knowledge. Just seek it and you'll have it. If you can stake and win a dollar, then you can also win a C-note ($100) its only the amount staked that differs. Hope you've joined the group.

Will send those materials before the end of the day.

Namashka.

Thank bro, you are nice as you are kind. I will be expecting.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
jammer777: Due to the news coming out now, EU is going to rise for the next 1hr, but BOM dey craze ooooooo, dem don shut down the rise/fall section of the forex bet. i just b'liv they have found out our thread and they are using it against us. dem fada!

Abeg you people should stop embarrassing me with these types of comments angry. It has absolutely nothing to do with our thread. I have seen people pull down mega cash continually from BOM even as far back as 2007 when returns on RISE and FALL was higher than it is now. BOM will always be there even in the next 10years trust me. I don't know whether those hitches are deliberate as even forex brokers do some twicks sometimes but trust me, it has nothing to do with una. Nigerias are not even eating a fraction of what traders in Malta are eating and dem still dey trade everyday.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EMOGROUP: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2012
blink182: Dude, I learnt BOM from this thread. I no know shi shi for inside like 2 months back. All I know today, I learnt from here.
Bros, how you take learn am? I beg you fit share some light with me?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by easycopyrh(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2012
omo una don enter season 3 nw nw DIS OUR THREAD DEY BOOM OOO weldone guys happy BOMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGG
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
jammer777: Due to the news coming out now, EU is going to rise for the next 1hr, but BOM dey craze ooooooo, dem don shut down the rise/fall section of the forex bet. i just b'liv they have found out our thread and they are using it against us. dem fada!
What news?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jammer777: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
toluxa1:

Abeg you people should stop embarrassing me with these types of comments angry. It has absolutely nothing to do with our thread. I have seen people pull down mega cash continually from BOM even as far back as 2007 when returns on RISE and FALL was higher than it is now. BOM will always be there even in the next 10years trust me. I don't know whether those hitches are deliberate as even forex brokers do some twicks sometimes but trust me, it has nothing to do with una. Nigerias are not even eating a fraction of what traders in Malta are eating and dem still dey trade everyday.

hey man, softly, that was just on a lighter mood. Ain't dat ignorant...
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jammer777: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
ayox2003:
What news?

Pending Home Sales m/m, it came out 3.00pm
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
EMO GROUP: Bros, how you take learn am? I beg you fit share some light with me?
Just dey read and dey practice wetin u people dey yan.
1)get one pc or lappy with internet
2) install forex platform put for the lappy
3)create virtual and live account for www.betonmarkets.com
4)Anything, as in anything whey u no understand, ask.
5)Join the google group to receive update
6)Dey report here when u get the chance.

People dey here wey no sabi anything for May, but dem don dey analyse market for June, shebi na june we dey.

No worry, we gada dey. grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
jsh_eng:

anybody with useful info

just resume on my computer to see this post. oya let check it.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
EMO GROUP: Bros, how you take learn am? I beg you fit share some light with me?
Join our group, then read all the posts of easycopyrh and unclenna related to this thread. Thats all. Then come back to ask questions, but if you sabi read then read the whole thing from season 1 reach here. Good luck. Do not be in a hurry to make money but if you de hurry then do vigil with unclenna tonight starting from 10pm till alert show, it could be 4am or 2am like early this morning. But demo first so that you master how to place trades.

Who tell me say commodities de hardly change direction talk true, for the fx side now, I de pull down marksman-too much RED to be replaced with auto pivot. Na only commodities I go de watch am first.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
jsh_eng:

anybody with useful info

with this time we are now, if eu retrace back to 1.2500, for me i will let it go and back to it during next session. though my bias still remain Bearish on EU

on eur/gbp. euro is stronger than gbp at d moment, so what we are seeing now is just a bull back might continue it upward movement
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
jammer777:

hey man, softly, that was just on a lighter mood. Ain't dat ignorant...

Lol, sorry if it sounded so, i knew the spirit, was smiling a I typed too, just forgot to put this => grin somewhere so you can get the mood. One love
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2012

are u sure of this, me still bet rise/fall, in d last 1 hr
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
toluxa1:

u are correct on this bro. if u know the rate the oyinbo pple dey bet with this company blindly without chart or what ever signal. u will understand that u are 100% correct. those are d pple that finance guru bet. because they loss like mad.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
ayox2003:
Just dey read and dey practice wetin u people dey yan.
1)get one pc or lappy with internet
2) install forex platform put for the lappy
3)create virtual and live account for www.betonmarkets.com
4)Anything, as in anything whey u no understand, ask.
5)Join the google group to receive update
6)Dey report here when u get the chance.

People dey here wey no sabi anything for May, but dem don dey analyse market for June, shebi na june we dey.

No worry, we gada dey. grin

me no dey see anything on my mail from this group, abi i didn't get it right ni
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jammer777: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

couldnt enter due to their critical pricing wahala
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

mayb he's referring to what happened at the early hours of today (1a.m) but its ok now, you can go ahead and place your bet, Pastor Rev Bommaster are there people still chopping or we shuld just close our shago for now and pray for God's intervention in d revival service dis night
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

me no dey see anything on my mail from this group, abi i didn't get it right ni

serious??
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by emmatuxz(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
i ve encounter similar challenges today,i was able solve it going deeply into cashier deposit and then return back to d trading page and it works.try it pal
jammer777:

couldnt enter due to their critical pricing wahala
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jammer777: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

u are correct on this bro. if u know the rate the oyinbo pple dey bet with this company blindly without chart or what ever signal. u will understand that u are 100% correct. those are d pple that finance guru bet. because they loss like mad.

i've seen dat gurubet too, but i no wan near dem. have u tried them b4?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

Exactly! There are thousands of people who are addicted to gambling and waste their money and earnings on BOM everyday. People loose hundreds of thousands of dollars daily to runbets, so make una no fear, BOM are not even contemplating going anywhere soon.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Rhapsody1(f): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ayo, I want to see if I can get a kinda time to place my bets using Unclenna system. Let me explain. I know when the market opens. I am supposed to wait for it to pull back to the pp before placing the corresponding bets. Now I could stay up for .... waiting for that to happen since there is no particular time. Price moves when it wants to. Now I am using 1hr TF to see what happens for the next few weeks. For those that met the criteria, if for instance, I woke up around 3-4am and placed the bet, what are the chances of winning given where the price was at that time. Want to monitor from the 3rd to the 8th candle, and see if I can come up with a "safe" time on the average. That way, I may not really have to stay up for the better part of the night waiting for the trigger but will set my alarm around that supposedly safe time. Except someone in the house will volunteer to be giving me a flash when those signals are generated. grin grin grin It could also be useful in forex. Anyway, its just a test. It may not yield anything. I also want to see the pip position just after 11am with respect to the opening position for the day.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
jsh_eng:

anybody with useful info

it not bad to risk this ur eur/gbp to raise @ this currrent price of 0.80032 for like 12 minute
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
jsh_eng:

mayb he's referring to what happened at the early hours of today (1a.m) but its ok now, you can go ahead and place your bet, Pastor Rev Bommaster are there people still chopping or we shuld just close our shago for now and pray for God's intervention in d revival service dis night

bro. na Asalatu me i dey attend now i be muslim o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103)

Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses / Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.