Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 (67803 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
Rhapsody!:
Ayo, I want to see if I can get a kinda time to place my bets using Unclenna system. Let me explain. I know when the market opens. I am supposed to wait for it to pull back to the pp before placing the corresponding bets. Now I could stay up for .... waiting for that to happen since there is no particular time. Price moves when it wants to. Now I am using 1hr TF to see what happens for the next few weeks. For those that met the criteria, if for instance, I woke up around 3-4am and placed the bet, what are the chances of winning given where the price was at that time. Want to monitor from the 3rd to the 8th candle, and see if I can come up with a "safe" time on the average. That way, I may not really have to stay up for the better part of the night waiting for the trigger but will set my alarm around that supposedly safe time. Except someone in the house will volunteer to be giving me a flash when those signals are generated. grin grin grin It could also be useful in forex. Anyway, its just a test. It may not yield anything. I also want to see the pip position just after 11am with respect to the opening position for the day.
So you made it mandatory to answer my question. What a lady we have.
Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
EnterPRO: Just saw LR deposit option in BOM Cashier. No deposit fees. Did they just add that?

I think so; i can find it now in my deposit section
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
Paris-fran:

ok. the strategy is simple, using your MT4 chart, look for the currency of your choice (I dont touch Euro pairs sha) set your Fib retracement levels and hence get a trend line. if for instance the current price is between the the 50.0 retracement and the 38.2 retracemet level. you can bet based on ur trend that it wont touch the 23.6retracement level in a day. you can set ur no touch at a point higher than that, which is what i actually do, though it will mean lower returns, but i dont really mind, cus the lower return the higher ur chances of winning the bet.

Explain na madam, now it makes no sense to me
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
EnterPRO: Just saw LR deposit option in BOM Cashier. No deposit fees. Did they just add that?

Its been there for ages.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

u are right, but then i was thinking could have been better/faster way, as i will just text likely place to enter ahead if it get there or near there.

but that was then sha too busy now

and mind u the text is free for me as well, i have free text to 0802

sent it to 08029818955
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Rhapsody1(f): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
blink182: Look for somebody to send you alert, I doubt what you are suggesting will work

Guy, you for just volunteer now cool cool. Yeah, I have my doubt too, but I am giving it a shot. Coupled with this candlestick book too, anything can turn up.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
is something wrong with E/J?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
Can you see a pattern here?

Yesterday after euro fell at new york, it recovered almost all its loss. The same thing is happening again today. Euro is recovering again. This simply means that people believe that euro is already oversold and wants to buy euro. That is why i said if a positive news or a positive rumour concerning the eu summit, euro will fly up like rocket.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by arbitrage: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
Bommaster please, give us alert today like you always do. Don't use coded language for newbies like other gurus. Or is there no market today to make from?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by stance(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
fxbomovi: Can you see a pattern here?

Yesterday after euro fell at new york, it recovered almost all its loss. The same thing is happening again today. Euro is recovering again. This simply means that people believe that euro is already oversold and wants to buy euro. That is why i said if a positive news or a positive rumour concerning the eu summit, euro will fly up like rocket.
then why did you say we should bet that euro will fall?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
hmmmm been away frm all this and coming today to notice bom withdrawal is now to payment agents what happened to withdrawal to your uba africard or western union,,which one come be payment agent again,,,hmmm housemates i no grab wetin wrong with the former pattern,,all the same welcome to season 3,,and believe me season 1 was introduction,,season na learning,,season 3 na reaping cos Oluwa is involved.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
stance: then why did you say we should bet that euro will fall?

he sent you a mail abi, abi u b he's (premium)student?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
And why is the market sluggish today especially USDJPY all my wins are just narrow.

prince123: hmmmm been away frm all this and coming today to notice bom withdrawal is now to payment agents what happened to withdrawal to your uba africard or western union,,which one come be payment agent again,,,hmmm housemates i no grab wetin wrong with the former pattern,,all the same welcome to season 3,,and believe me season 1 was introduction,,season na learning,,season 3 na reaping cos Oluwa is involved.

Welcome.
Do u know about GTB funding?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
Rhapsody!:

Guy, you for just volunteer now cool cool. Yeah, I have my doubt too, but I am giving it a shot. Coupled with this candlestick book too, anything can turn up.
Babe we de the same canoe, if no one volunteers sha I will do it.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
ayox2003: And why is the market sluggish today especially USDJPY all my wins are just narrow.

Welcome.
You don start to chop alone again o.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
ayox2003: And why is the market sluggish today especially USDJPY all my wins are just narrow.

Welcome.
i usually fund with my gtb mastercard,,withdraw with my ubaafricard,, i dont know this agent own now
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2012

Welcome.
oga ayo do you still do indices
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
blink182: You don start to chop alone again o.

leave am, candle man
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
prince123: oga ayo do you still do indices

Yes. Only Asia. Or 10minutes in Europe, sometimes.
Prince I go fight you o. I no be Oga now. cheesy wink But I serious sha.

blink182: You don start to chop alone again o.
No be so. Who go win this one if I post am. na 0.002 basis point I take win. Of which I dey post alerts before but people no dey clinch am.

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by easycopyrh(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
gbpusd FALL in 30mnt price at 1.5558
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by stance(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
jsh_eng:

he sent you a mail abi, abi u b he's (premium)student?
it here on the thread
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
easycopyrh: gbpusd FALL in 30mnt price at 1.5558
Missed, you for send go our group na.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by puskin: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
so everybody don go watch match.......
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
puskin: so everybody don go watch match.......
I de here.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
puskin: so everybody don go watch match.......

dem dey share moni for dere ni, am like mount zio dat cannot b moved, I dey here dey wait make GOD come annoint me
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
easycopyrh: gbpusd FALL in 30mnt price at 1.5558

Can u see another sluggish attitude of the market today?

I didnt touch anything G and E today.

Make God help us for this bizness.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
ayox2003:

And I don use those two chop today?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
ayox2003:

pls what s d name of d book dat bommaster shared on dis thread some days ago? Abeg
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
stance: then why did you say we should bet that euro will fall?

you place that bet when eur/usd touches 1.2500 because i know it will close below that price. Sorry for the late response, just came back from church.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by easycopyrh(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
@ayox i tired 4 d sluggishnes o it ended at dsame price.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
fxbomovi:

you place that bet when eur/usd touches 1.2500 because i know it will close below that price. Sorry for the late response, just came back from church.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
prince123: i usually fund with my gtb mastercard,,withdraw with my ubaafricard,, i dont know this agent own now

The payment option showing presently is not a problem. They called me this evening and they said when ever you want to use any other method, just send them a mail stating which funding or withdrawal method you want to use and they will activate it in your cashier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103)

Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k / Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds / Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.