Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? (13998 Views)

Transfer News Center (all Clubs) / Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? / Only Bayern Munich And 2 Other Clubs Have Won The 3 Major European Trophies(not Man U, Barca, Arsena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by harryobas: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2012
Im sick of the Arsenal haters.. We are the model club.. Chelsea City and United are just clubs on steroids!!!! Until any of your clubs build a stadium, then I will love to see how much money you are spending in transfers!!! We are ahead of the game. Imagine that money was spent on players instead of the stadium, do you not think we would have won the league? We have been around the top of the table in March in a few of the previous seasons, we have been to cup finals... Having spend no money. I think the most we have been in debt is 6 million.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2012
harryobas: Im sick of the Arsenal haters.. We are the model club.. Chelsea City and United are just clubs on steroids!!!! Until any of your clubs build a stadium, then I will love to see how much money you are spending in transfers!!! We are ahead of the game. Imagine that money was spent on players instead of the stadium, do you not think we would have won the league. We have been around the top of the table in March in a few of the previous seasons, we have been to cup finals... Having spend no money.I think the most we have been in debt is 6 million.
is arsenal an academy or a football club?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by harryobas: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2012
Ogbiaboy: is arsenal an academy or a football club?

Arsenal is a responsibly managed football club. we live in the real world we can't all have sugar daddys buying us trophies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by 1025: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2012
Im sick of the Arsenal haters.. We are the model club.. Chelsea City and United are just clubs on steroids!!!! Until any of your clubs build a stadium, then I will love to see how much money you are spending in transfers!!! We are ahead of the game. Imagine that money was spent on players instead of the stadium, do you not think we would have won the league. We have been around the top of the table in March in a few of the previous seasons, we have been to cup finals... Having spend no money.I think the most we have been in debt is 6 million.

@original poster,
you asked a question and you answered it yourself. what you post here shows ur hatred for chelsea, city and man u. if you hate these three and the three hate u back , what do u think?
while u were growing up, or even now that u can think and type, do u know of any rich man that is stingy to the bone? if u know any, do ppl around him like or hate him for that? the truth of the matter is no normal person likes a stingy person.
if building a stadium is the reason for not buying players, then how much does a stadium cost? how much lost did man city post last season? can't that alone build a stadium? will ur club start spending 50 million pounds on a player after the stadium? man u do service their debt with up to 80 million pounds yearly and tell me how much arsenal are paying yearly for their stadium. apart from owing a stadium, clubs have more than a million and one other areas of investments interests. ur club may choose to build a stadium and continue buying cheap players and free agents only to loose their fans in the process because success is the only thing that attract a lot of friends. the real value of ur club will be exposed the day u miss out on that ur yearly target of top 4 finishing.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by harryobas: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

@original poster,
you asked a question and you answered it yourself. what you post here shows ur hatred for chelsea, city and man u. if you hate these three and the three hate u back , what do u think?
while u were growing up, or even now that u can think and type, do u know of any rich man that is stingy to the bone? if u know any, do ppl around him like or hate him for that? the truth of the matter is no normal person likes a stingy person.
if building a stadium is the reason for not buying players, then how much does a stadium cost? how much lost did man city post last season? can't that alone build a stadium? will ur club start spending 50 million pounds on a player after the stadium? man u do service their debt with up to 80 million pounds yearly and tell me how much arsenal are paying yearly for their stadium. apart from owing a stadium, clubs have more than a million and one other areas of investments interests. ur club may choose to build a stadium and continue buying cheap players and free agents only to loose their fans in the process because success is the only thing that attract a lot of friends. the real value of ur club will be exposed the day u miss out on that ur yearly target of top 4 finishing.

I don't hate chelsea, man u or city i am just sick of fans from these clubs going on about how arsenal has been trophyless for 7 years as if arsenal is the only club that has gone 7 years without a trophy. For your information arsenal stadium cost 500 million pounds, are u saying that city lost that much last season? I Don't think so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by 1025: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
I don't hate chelsea, man u or city i am just sick of fans from these clubs going on about how arsenal has been trophyless for 7 years as if arsenal is the only club that has gone 7 years without a trophy. For your information arsenal stadium cost 500 million pounds, are u saying that city lost that much last season? I Don't think so.

@Harryobas,
many ppl u see here don't take these things serious and if u ask me, i will tell u not to take them serious also.
as for arsenal, even wenger is aware of these criticisms and that is where the strength to work harder comes from. arsenal is a top team so when they are not winning, both fans and non fans will be worried. Tface said, if nobody talks about u then u are nobody. ppl are talking about arsenal because they are a top side. do u think what happened to english teams last season in champions league is good to epl? before we used to have arsenal playing against man u in semis while chelsea face liverpool just to show u how tough it is for other leagues to beat epl teams. if we have another year where man u will loose to fc basel and man city will be pushed away by enyimba while arsenal fearfully drop dead before the arrival of milan leaving only chelsea to bail them out, ppl will talk. we want stronger arsenal that is why we talk and don't forget, it is all FUN not fights.
man city lost 197 million pounds only last season and it is there on record. arsenal is the third richest club in the world but they are the most stingy team inside and beyond the world. for players to come is a thing of joy but for them to leave, na iraqi war. if this continues, players will be afraid to come to arsenal in future.finally, that 7 yrs thing is worrisome and we are protesting so that you ppl will not become comfortable for top 4 every year. we want a change and that must happen fast. tell wenger, he has tried for two signings so far but he is still where he was because i no see anything different from his usual players and the new ones.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by harryobas: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

@Harryobas,
tell wenger, he has tried for two signings so far but he is still where he was because i no see anything different from his usual players and the new ones.

I don't understand u my guy if wenger does not sign any player people will say arsenal are stingy now he has signed two they are not good enough. I bet if chelsea has singed an experienced international like podolski u will say he is a great signing. Maybe u are talking like this becos both signings are not 30 million pounds and above. You should not measure a player's quality by the amount he cost.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by 1025: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
I don't understand u my guy if wenger does not sign any player people will say arsenal are stingy now he has signed two they are not good enough. I bet if chelsea has singed an experienced international like podolski u will say he is a great signing. Maybe u are talking like this becos both signings are not 30 million pounds and above. You should not measure a player's quality by the amount he cost.

uncle am not ur guy, u can address me as 1025 thank u. i know u have been following the progress in epl these days. any player that signs 5 years contract for 10 million has not class. podolski played in a relegated club in germany and that is where wenger picked him from. you need better money to buy a germany international that is hot. pls do not expect much from the guy. na small small clubs dey spend 10 million these days on players not top 4 teams. any player that costs 25 to 50 must have something in him. arsenal fans were more worried over the price of torres until the day torres shut barca up. big players like drogba, ramires, david luiz, brother mikel etc play big games.
can i ask u, what if arsenal was in finals with buyern with ur john terry, ivanovic,ramires and meirales all suspended, who would have played the game for u ppl talk-less of winning it? it is difficult to see players that have no quality that cost a lot of money.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by harryobas: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

uncle am not ur guy, u can address me as 1025 thank u. i know u have been following the progress in epl these days. any player that signs 5 years contract for 10 million has not class. podolski played in a relegated club in germany and that is where wenger picked him from. you need better money to buy a germany international that is hot. pls do not expect much from the guy. na small small clubs dey spend 10 million these days on players not top 4 teams. any player that costs 25 to 50 must have something in him. arsenal fans were more worried over the price of torres until the day torres shut barca up. big players like drogba, ramires, david luiz, brother mikel etc play big games.
can i ask u, what if arsenal was in finals with buyern with ur john terry, ivanovic,ramires and meirales all suspended, who would have played the game for u ppl talk-less of winning it? it is difficult to see players that have no quality that cost a lot of money.

Podolski played in a relegated team and scored 18 goals. If that is not quality to you then u must be from another planet.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by 1025: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
Podolski played in a relegated team and scored 18 goals. If that is not quality to you then u must be from another planet.

@harryobas,
no vex abeg, how many did osaze score and how many did yakubu score? believe me brother, if vulture na good meat, ppl of the olden days for chop am.
if podoslki is the player u think, other clubs for go for him. no be here we dey wenger chase chamakh for 4 seasons until he became a free agent? wey chamakh now? ashravin nko? we dey look.
mark my words and today's date, wenger has lost touch with current football and if things no change soon, fans will throw objects at him this season. i said mark my words and today's date.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by harryobas: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

@harryobas,
no vex abeg, how many did osaze score and how many did yakubu score? believe me brother, if vulture na good meat, ppl of the olden days for chop am.
if podoslki is the player u think, other clubs for go for him. no be here we dey wenger chase chamakh for 4 seasons until he became a free agent? wey chamakh now? ashravin nko? we dey look.
mark my words and today's date, wenger has lost touch with current football and if things no change soon, fans will throw objects at him this season. i said mark my words and today's date.

I am not expecting podolski to be the messiah of arsenal if that's what u thinking. If i understand u clearly in your opinion if a player does not cost 30 million pounds and above the player does not have quality right?
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by lekkie073(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
The last time united spent heavily, they won d champions league and epl, chelsea keep spending heavily therby winning 3epl and finally d champions league. Mancity spent heavily and won d fa cup and epl in subsequent years. Arsenal...spending 10million for a player...the player will play 10million equivalent of football for u. I know one thing for sure, if rvp leaves, gunners я in for Poo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by 1025: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
I am not expecting podolski to be the messiah of arsenal if that's what u thinking. If i understand u clearly in your opinion if a player does not cost 30 million pounds and above the player does not have quality right?

see, players are bought based on what they have done so what they will do afterwards no one can tell. if podolski has done much, more clubs will come for him at a higher rate. if u look at wenger, he likes them young because there will be more room for them to develop. there is no assurance for any player when he changes club.
barca bought ibrahimovic with 40 million euros plus etoo and fils but they begged millan to give them 10 million. i am not praying that any player flops at any club but most arsenal players who do well at the end of the season move away. i hope u get me now. many epl clubs do not have the type of patience arsenal have so what they want is tested and trusted. the two new players arsenal just bought will start attracting other clubs from august and if they do well, possibilities are there that they will wear a different jersey come january.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
IVE NEVER HEARD OF A SITUATION WHERE SOMEONES HATES ANOTHER WHOM HE IS 100% BETTER THAN. CHELSEA AND MANCHESTER HATING ON ASS-NAL IS JUST LIKE AMERICA HATING ON SOMALIA, THAT AINT POSSIBLE. NOTE; THERE IS A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN NOT GIVING A FUC.K ABOUT SOMEONE AND HATING ON SOMONE. WE JUST DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ASS- NAL, COS THEY ARE NOT THREAT TO OUR AMBITIONS, THAT DOSENT MEANS WE HATE THEM, I NEVA HATE BARCA FINISH, NA TO COME HATE ASS-NAL, IM TOO BUSY FOR THAT

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Afam4eva(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
I think Arsenal and Chelsea are the most hated clubs in the premiership. The hat people have for chelsea is due to the foul nature of their fans. They make too much noise. Arsenal on the other hand are hated because they think they can gather a team made of teenagers and win the premiership. They keep doing this every year and never learn from their experience.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by anishe(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
harryobas:

Is it a lie that Arsenal has been trophyless for complete 7 seasons? IT IS A FACT. Even clubs like Birmingham and Portsmouth that is even struggling to get out of administration can boast of a trophy at least in the last 7 years. I advice you sell Wenger to buy key players that can win trophies for you. I am sure this coming season would be the same.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by born2boink(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
harryobas: Im sick of the Arsenal haters.. We are the model club.. Chelsea City and United are just clubs on steroids!!!! Until any of your clubs build a stadium, then I will love to see how much money you are spending in transfers!!! We are ahead of the game. Imagine that money was spent on players instead of the stadium, do you not think we would have won the league? We have been around the top of the table in March in a few of the previous seasons, we have been to cup finals... Having spend no money. I think the most we have been in debt is 6 million.
proudly arsenal fans! Chelsea fans are full of area boys, I don't have their words to speak out because they play rugby not football, kick ball from goal post to opponent post and drogba will be pursuing ball to hit with his head or legs without going through their midfielders, nothing entertain with their ball.......as for man united fans of nigeria, they are people who have sold their right,man united has never done african proud or produce african genuis and some Goat still paraded them as fan........chEeeeew

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
harryobas: Im sick of the Arsenal haters.. We are the model club.. Chelsea City and United are just clubs on steroids!!!! Until any of your clubs build a stadium, then I will love to see how much money you are spending in transfers!!! We are ahead of the game. Imagine that money was spent on players instead of the stadium, do you not think we would have won the league? We have been around the top of the table in March in a few of the previous seasons, we have been to cup finals... Having spend no money. I think the most we have been in debt is 6 million.

What then would u say about chelsea fans den??
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by born2boink(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
Imanuelle:

What then would u say about chelsea fans den??
Did you mean Rugby Club fan?
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by ballabriggs: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

@harryobas,

If a 100 cap German international is not class then I don't know what your definition of class means. Arsenal is the most responsibly run football club in England and I must salute the board and management of that club for achieving this in the face of the recession.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by ebamma(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
chelsea fans should take a hike,afterall the spent 50m on torres but he flopped,while the van persie we signed from feyenoord for 2.75 million euros scored 30 epl goals.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by ozoebuka1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
the last time i checked arsenal is still among da best clubs in europe but i assure all haterz dat we will be breaking walls this season!!! podoski and giroud are just the beginning of trophy in arsenal... i need a bet -arsenal will be ending their trophy drought this season- we are still da best club in england, we play real football, and we entertain our fans.. arsenal till i die!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by fankasibe: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
harryobas:

na true shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
Though not an arsenal fan, yet the level of hatred to the team is quite high.
I guess haters just hate their pure footballing skills.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by alahamad(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
Arsenal for LIFE!!!
BACA for EVER!!!......

Aint beefing no body
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by fankasibe: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
Sincerlly, i love all arsenal player..........but i can kill them when they play against my club....up MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by sheyguy: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mr. OP Pls go check Chelseas' trophy list between 1997 and 2002 to know how a poor chelsea performed when they were in even tighter corner than your beloved Arse***. Give it up bro . . . Six years and no trophy, arse*** has no excuse.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by femmy2010(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
Just wondering why fans of Arsenal FC hates other clubs too?
The answer to the question above gives you your desired response.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by superior1: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
@ Op, why do you kept using 'we'?. are you a Arsenal FC shareholder, management team, player or something?. Do you have a direct or indirect influence on the management, technical etc of the club in anyway?.

You better go look for sleep if you are less busy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Sholexyz(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
Papis demba cisse was bought in jan by newcastle 4rm frieburg 4 5m yet he scored more goals than a certain 50m pound player in chelshit. Up gunners.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by abbey621(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
You went trophy-less for 7 seasons and you still get mouth to talk, you deserve to be flogged! Nonsense! Thank God for Chelsea and The Manchester Clubs for bringing class back to the Premiership, when Arsenal was winning, it was due to the limited nature of the game, it's like comparing Maradona to Messi, yes Maradona was a class act but skill wise, Messi on another level mehn! Arsenal fans need to keep shut and focus more on the mechanics of football, you can't buy girly teenagers, train them, and then sell them off when they are ripe, you can't win the Premiership by selling your best players. Team Chelsea 4 life, yes we spend money, cos we've got money and we win trophies, even without coaches, football is all about winning trophies and if you ain't winning nothing, my guy don't say nothing!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

West Brom Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 29th November 2014 / Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Napoli (4 - 1) On March 14th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.