Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? (13994 Views)

Transfer News Center (all Clubs) / Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? / Only Bayern Munich And 2 Other Clubs Have Won The 3 Major European Trophies(not Man U, Barca, Arsena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Digriz(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
harryobas: Im sick of the Arsenal haters.. We are the model club.. Chelsea City and United are just clubs on steroids!!!! Until any of your clubs build a stadium, then I will love to see how much money you are spending in transfers!!! We are ahead of the game. Imagine that money was spent on players instead of the stadium, do you not think we would have won the league? We have been around the top of the table in March in a few of the previous seasons, we have been to cup finals... Having spend no money. I think the most we have been in debt is 6 million.
You are damn wrong guy,am a united fan bt arsenal is my second club in england.i can only be against arsenal wen they are playing united so dnt use nairaland as ur point.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by megapriest(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

uncle am not ur guy, u can address me as 1025 thank u. i know u have been following the progress in epl these days. any player that signs 5 years contract for 10 million has not class. podolski played in a relegated club in germany and that is where wenger picked him from. you need better money to buy a germany international that is hot. pls do not expect much from the guy. na small small clubs dey spend 10 million these days on players not top 4 teams. any player that costs 25 to 50 must have something in him. arsenal fans were more worried over the price of torres until the day torres shut barca up. big players like drogba, ramires, david luiz, brother mikel etc play big games.
can i ask u, what if arsenal was in finals with buyern with ur john terry, ivanovic,ramires and meirales all suspended, who would have played the game for u ppl talk-less of winning it? it is difficult to see players that have no quality that cost a lot of money.
..definitly u r d arsenal hater we r talking abt ow much does newcastle pay 4 cisse dt wreckd chelsea last season.wait .u wl cry wen poldosky buldoze ur fake bridge nxt season.up up gunner
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
Niiade: Oga OP. no disrespect but i heard you said arsenal built a stadium,
two questions
The one used by other clubs are they borrowed or stolen?
Lastly why is it called EMIRATES ehn?
please read up on the emirate deal dont make me choke.
Anything can happen in football but really those days of fluke and slave trade is over na. EYES ARE OPEN OPENER OPENEST.
Are u for real...i have had a season ticket 4 10years bruv.u dont know wat ur taking about.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by spyder880(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
nolongtin:
WOT its means to him is that in 100years arsenal will still be strong with a good finaicial base.where is blackburn that tried wot chelsea and man city is doing in the 90s?where is leeds that tried it in d early 2000s?if sometin happens to abramovic today,chelsea is gone just like that.do u no usmanov a majority shareholder @ arsenal is richer dan abramovic?why dont they take his money cus 2season ago he gave them 100milla to buy players.they wont cus u have to live by ur means.do u know arsenal is is the most expensive season ticket in the world?do u no wenger was voted best coach in the world in the past decade?united spend but the value of united can cope if they get into crisis dats wot the owners are banking on,but chelsea its not worth the debt it owes man city same.think from a business level.cus football is also business and must be sustainable.

Billions being spent, people talking trash, abi na the man say make you no get money?
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
spyder880:

Billions being spent, people talking trash, abi na the man say make you no get money?
Who spend billion?
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by megapriest(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
High_Chief: I heard messi's girlfriend is pregnant, I suggest wenger should go and sign the foetus. Thats what he is good at doing, signing kids and expecting to win trophies, anyways that philosophy seems to be changing now. Giroud: 25yrs old, Podolski: 27yrs old, 100 caps for Germany.
Thanx hater now ur mouth has nailed u.ow many players in england gt 100caps like poldi
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Niiade(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
FUNDING OF THE STADIUM.
after applying for public subsidy and REJECTED.The club therefore sought other ways to generate income, namely by adopting a policy of buying football players for a low transfer fee and selling high as well as agreeing sponsorship deals. Arsenal recouped over £50 million from transfers involving Nicolas Anelka to Real Madrid (economics Wenger na him work be that)
In September 2000, Granada Media Group purchased a five-percent stake in Arsenal at a price of £47 million.[35] As part of the acquisition, Granada became the premier media agent for the football club, handling advertising, sponsorship, merchandising, publishing and licensing agreements.[35]

The Emirates Stadium sign
After announcing pre-tax loss of £22.3m for the financial year 2001–02, the club formulated plans to reduce their wage bills in order to continue with the stadium work (REASON U DO SLAVE TRADE N PAY LOWER INCOME).
Arsenal secured a £260 million LOAN from a group of banks led by the Royal Bank of Scotland in April 2003, the club suspended work on Ashburton Grove citing in a statement, "We have experienced a number of delays in arrangements for our new stadium project in recent months across a range of issues. The impact of these delays is that we will now be unable to deliver a stadium opening for the start of the 2005–06 season."Due to lack of money arsenal urged interest in a relaunched bond scheme via the club website.club planned to issue 3,000 bonds for between £3,500 and £5,000 each for a season ticket at Highbury, then at Ashburton Grove.[38] Arsenal supporters reacted with surprise to the reintroduction of the bond scheme with AISA chairman Steven Powell adding: "We are disappointed that the club has not consulted supporters before announcing a new bond scheme."

Sportswear provider Nike signed a contract extension with Arsenal in August 2003 to remain as the club's official kit supplier.[46] This was presented as a solution to the stadium financing; in addition to paying £55 million over seven years, Nike paid a minimum of £1 million each year as a royalty fee, dependant on sales.[47] Wenger said of the announcement: "It has been a big target of mine to participate in pushing the club forward and relocating to a new stadium is a necessity as it will enable us to become of one the biggest clubs in the world (I NEVER SEE ANY CUP SINCE THEN O) Interest on the £260 million debt was set at a commercial fixed rate over a 14-year period.It was the first publicly marketed, asset-backed bond issue by a European football club and due to be paid back over a 25-year period;

On 5 October 2004, Emirates Airline signed a 15-year contract with Arsenal estimated at £100 million. Under the deal, the group secured naming rights to the stadium and shirt sponsorship when the club's deal with O2 expired at the end of the 2005–06 season. The stadium name is often colloquially shortened from "Emirates Stadium" to "The Emirates",

See the fact of how the stadium came to light dont make it sound like it was caused by the fact you didnt buy players, you sold everything sell and borrowed everthing borrowable to build a stadium. still Old trafford is bigger and better. still The Chelsea club onwer has spent over 1 billion pounds on his club. meaning he can buy and build two EMIRATES and still SMILE. Abegi you are just making the usual Arsenal noise ehn.................................. You na dey try but una no be am at all
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by spyder880(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
nolongtin:
Who spend billion?

Roman Abillionairamovich
grin
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Adufaye(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
Buyin a goods wit low quality n quatity 4 a high abt of,50m,30m,25,...is rubblish,..shev 30m,did he perform?No!...torres 50m....did he score 15goals?NO!....david luiz 25m,is he beta da vermelean?NO! Meireles is he beta dan ateta?NO....dere is no player in ur club u wil use 2 compare any of my player dat wil b beta of....is our keeper...'vermelean,song,wilshere,ateta,v.persie,chamberlain,sagna,gevinho! D amount of dose guy dose nt reach d amount u sign shevenko,talklex of torres....if arsenal win trophy money go touch me...mteewch...nonesense
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by dotcomnamename: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
Uncle 1025, your i too know is getting too much. reduce your pride... wink
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Niiade(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
nolongtin:
Are u for real...i have had a season ticket 4 10years bruv.u dont know wat ur taking about.
what that suppose to mean uhnnnn Mr Ticket
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by spyder880(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
Know what, spent the entire morning watching the champions league final, only the part from Drogba penalty goal, over an hour of joy, jubiliation, celebration,unbelief, estcasy, exhiliriation, magdanimitiousness grin grin grin

When next can an arsenal fan do that? grin

Chelsea are still selling fan membership cards, call me for yours and change from end of season sadness to a celebrant of trophiesssss (na joke o, brosses)
cheesy
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by abbey621(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2012
nolongtin:
WOT its means to him is that in 100years arsenal will still be strong with a good finaicial base.where is blackburn that tried wot chelsea and man city is doing in the 90s?where is leeds that tried it in d early 2000s?if sometin happens to abramovic today,chelsea is gone just like that.do u no usmanov a majority shareholder @ arsenal is richer dan abramovic?why dont they take his money cus 2season ago he gave them 100milla to buy players.they wont cus u have to live by ur means.do u know arsenal is is the most expensive season ticket in the world?do u no wenger was voted best coach in the world in the past decade?united spend but the value of united can cope if they get into crisis dats wot the owners are banking on,but chelsea its not worth the debt it owes man city same.think from a business level.cus football is also business and must be sustainable.

Stop saying nonsense! If you knew anything about top managed clubs, there's a financial system in place, Abrahamovic has a series of investments laid out to keep Chelsea running for the next 50 years, so shut your mouth! You talk about Usmanov but you failed to point out the truth that he only controls 15% of the stakes at Arsenal, because he believes the club is a risky investment, you can't compare someone like that to the great Abrahamovic, who invested 100% in Chelsea and is ripping the rewards, having won all the major competition a top club can win. From the business perspective, a club is more about the brand and the fans than any other thing because they are the one's that buy the tickets, the jerseys and other things, so winning trophies is important. Wenger was voted best coach in the world, so was Mourinho & Ancelotti, so talk better! Real Arsenal Fans can't deny that there's something wrong with going trophy-less, and in a league with a rejuvenated Man City, a stronger Chelsea and the consistent Manchester United, Arsenal are not going to win the league, without changing their mentality, football is not only about business!
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by abbey621(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
Adufaye: Buyin a goods wit low quality n quatity 4 a high abt of,50m,30m,25,...is rubblish,..shev 30m,did he perform?No!...torres 50m....did he score 15goals?NO!....david luiz 25m,is he beta da vermelean?NO! Meireles is he beta dan ateta?NO....dere is no player in ur club u wil use 2 compare any of my player dat wil b beta of....is our keeper...'vermelean,song,wilshere,ateta,v.persie,chamberlain,sagna,gevinho! D amount of dose guy dose nt reach d amount u sign shevenko,talklex of torres....if arsenal win trophy money go touch me...mteewch...nonesense

Another insane Arsenal fan! Torres sold more jerseys than any of your current player last season. He scored goals when it mattered last season, all your self-proclaimed greats could not win you a single trophy and yet you have the guts to open mouth, thunder fire you!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
Niiade: FUNDING OF THE STADIUM.
after applying for public subsidy and REJECTED.The club therefore sought other ways to generate income, namely by adopting a policy of buying football players for a low transfer fee and selling high as well as agreeing sponsorship deals. Arsenal recouped over £50 million from transfers involving Nicolas Anelka to Real Madrid (economics Wenger na him work be that)
In September 2000, Granada Media Group purchased a five-percent stake in Arsenal at a price of £47 million.[35] As part of the acquisition, Granada became the premier media agent for the football club, handling advertising, sponsorship, merchandising, publishing and licensing agreements.[35]

After announcing pre-tax loss of £22.3m for the financial year 2001–02, the club formulated plans to reduce their wage bills in order to continue with the stadium work (REASON U DO SLAVE TRADE N PAY LOWER INCOME).
Arsenal secured a £260 million LOAN from a group of banks led by the Royal Bank of Scotland in April 2003, the club suspended work on Ashburton Grove citing in a statement, "We have experienced a number of delays in arrangements for our new stadium project in recent months across a range of issues. The impact of these delays is that we will now be unable to deliver a stadium opening for the start of the 2005–06 season."Due to lack of money arsenal urged interest in a relaunched bond scheme via the club website.club planned to issue 3,000 bonds for between £3,500 and £5,000 each for a season ticket at Highbury, then at Ashburton Grove.[38] Arsenal supporters reacted with surprise to the reintroduction of the bond scheme with AISA chairman Steven Powell adding: "We are disappointed that the club has not consulted supporters before announcing a new bond scheme."

Sportswear provider Nike signed a contract extension with Arsenal in August 2003 to remain as the club's official kit supplier.[46] This was presented as a solution to the stadium financing; in addition to paying £55 million over seven years, Nike paid a minimum of £1 million each year as a royalty fee, dependant on sales.[47] Wenger said of the announcement: "It has been a big target of mine to participate in pushing the club forward and relocating to a new stadium is a necessity as it will enable us to become of one the biggest clubs in the world (I NEVER SEE ANY CUP SINCE THEN O) Interest on the £260 million debt was set at a commercial fixed rate over a 14-year period.It was the first publicly marketed, asset-backed bond issue by a European football club and due to be paid back over a 25-year period;

On 5 October 2004, Emirates Airline signed a 15-year contract with Arsenal estimated at £100 million. Under the deal, the group secured naming rights to the stadium and shirt sponsorship when the club's deal with O2 expired at the end of the 2005–06 season. The stadium name is often colloquially shortened from "Emirates Stadium" to "The Emirates",

See the fact of how the stadium came to light dont make it sound like it was caused by the fact you didnt buy players, you sold everything sell and borrowed everthing borrowable to build a stadium. still Old trafford is bigger and better. still The Chelsea club onwer has spent over 1 billion pounds on his club. meaning he can buy and build two EMIRATES and still SMILE. Abegi you are just making the usual Arsenal noise ehn.................................. You na dey try but una no be am at all

DO u know the story of how abramovic bought chelsea?was chelsea d intended buy?Now listen let me tell u a short story.abramovic came to buy arsenal,he was quoated top dollar which includes the deal to continue with their plan of moving to a new stadium.he tot the money was to much ,it was while flying back from the negotiation on is helicopter that he saw a stadium and asked after wot club dat was he was told chelsea.luckily chelsea would have been bankrupt in anoder 1 week or so so ken bate had to let go colllecting top dollar for the club he bought for 1 pound(YES KEN BATE BOUGHT CHELSEA 4 1 POUND).these are facts.GO STUDY.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by kpolli(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
Cos Arsenal fans complain about everything, all their players. . . Beginning of season they praise themselves. . . Then mid season, curses start
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
Niiade:
what that suppose to mean uhnnnn Mr Ticket
It means he is taking trash...arsenal was built with a bank loan.and its almost paid off.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
abbey621:

Stop saying nonsense! If you knew anything about top managed clubs, there's a financial system in place, [b]Abrahamovic has a series of investments laid out to keep Chelsea running for the next 50 years, so shut your mouth! [/b]You talk about Usmanov but you failed to point out the truth that he only controls 15% of the stakes at Arsenal, because he believes the club is a risky investment, you can't compare someone like that to the great Abrahamovic, who invested 100% in Chelsea and is ripping the rewards, having won all the major competition a top club can win. From the business perspective, a club is more about the brand and the fans than any other thing because they are the one's that buy the tickets, the jerseys and other things, so winning trophies is important. Wenger was voted best coach in the world, so was Mourinho & Ancelotti, so talk better! Real Arsenal Fans can't deny that there's something wrong with going trophy-less, and in a league with a rejuvenated Man City, a stronger Chelsea and the consistent Manchester United, Arsenal are not going to win the league, without changing their mentality, football is not only about business!
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Darchangel(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
born2fuck: proudly arsenal fans! Chelsea fans are full of area boys, I don't have their words to speak out because they play rugby not football, kick ball from goal post to opponent post and drogba will be pursuing ball to hit with his head or legs without going through their midfielders, nothing entertain with their ball.......as for man united fans of nigeria, they are people who have sold their right,man united has never done african proud or produce african genuis and some Goat still paraded them as fan........chEeeeew
may ur days be long bro, u hav said it all
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
abbey621:

Stop saying nonsense! If you knew anything about top managed clubs, there's a financial system in place, Abrahamovic has a series of investments laid out to keep Chelsea running for the next 50 years, so shut your mouth! You talk about Usmanov but you failed to point out the truth that he only controls 15% of the stakes at Arsenal, because he believes the club is a risky investment, you can't compare someone like that to the great Abrahamovic, who invested 100% in Chelsea and is ripping the rewards, having won all the major competition a top club can win. From the business perspective, a club is more about the brand and the fans than any other thing because they are the one's that buy the tickets, the jerseys and other things, so winning trophies is important. Wenger was voted best coach in the world, so was Mourinho & Ancelotti, so talk better! Real Arsenal Fans can't deny that there's something wrong with going trophy-less, and in a league with a rejuvenated Man City, a stronger Chelsea and the consistent Manchester United, Arsenal are not going to win the league, without changing their mentality, football is not only about business!
JUST TELL ME ONE OF THE SAID INVESTMENT.PLS JUST ONE.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by tunapawizzy: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
harryobas: Imagine that money was spent on players instead of the stadium, do you not think we would have won the league?
@op dis sentence alone shows ow arsenal management team got deir priorities wrong. Just like u pointed out,why invest in building stadium n refuse to buy quality players.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
abbey621:

Now i know am chatting with someone that is ignorant of whats happening with clubs in england.usmanov owns 15percent yes cus there no more shares to buy,hes picking it up in bits cus they dont wonna sell to him.when david dein with black n white sold his shares to him,the board refused cus he had a criminal record,so they tot he was not a fit and proper person,but he went to court and the case agaisnt him was trown out 4 lack of evidence.my only regret up till today is i didnt buy the shares way back in 2000 when its was cheap,usmanov is buying @ d rate of 10,000 pounds per share,unprecedented in england.if u must make a point man,google it first b4 making a fool of urself.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by HNIC(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
abbey621:

Another insane Arsenal fan! Torres sold more jerseys than any of your current player last season. He scored goals when it mattered last season, all your self-proclaimed greats could not win you a single trophy and yet you have the guts to open mouth, thunder fire you!
@abbey621,
as much as this is a public forum where one can air any opinion, some definitely will have to be backed up by facts.
How can you say Fernando Torres sold more jerseys than any of Arsenal's current players last season.?
Come on dude....reduce the chauvinistic outbursts!
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Sholexyz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
spyder880:

50m? Well spent, to dribble Barca goalie, slam dunk them out of the UCL, make Messi and Puyol cry and sack their coach, the guy is cheap at 50mil jare!
Really well if it were 2 b hw u score ur goal then a certain b.ogbeche who score a acrobatic goal 4 nig against paraguay will still b playin 4 d national team. Y can't he start 4 d spanish d team instead of fabregas cos d coach do u tink if d.villa were 2 b in da squad he will b benched.
@1025 nw i knw u jst bin biased or u knw nutin abt futball askin if poldoski is a world class player,germany 2006 he was d best young player n u said chamakh(free) is a flop his 1st season he scored more goals dan torres(50M£). Chelseas flops-kezman,shevi,crespo,torres,l.diarra,lukaku n so on.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by abbey621(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
nolongtin:
JUST TELL ME ONE OF THE SAID INVESTMENT.PLS JUST ONE.

Apply for Chelsea fan membership, pay for the premium and you'll have access to in- depth information about the club. I'm not just a Chelsea fan by mouth, I'm a blue blood true and true, I bet you've never seen an Arsenal or Chelsea match live and yet you call yourself a football fan.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by HNIC(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
@nolongtin
Bros, you have to chill a bit when arguing with these guys.
There is nothing I haven't heard on Nairaland.
Where they get these fake/illogical gists from,I don't know
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by abbey621(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
HNIC:
@abbey621,
as much as this is a public forum where one can air any opinion, some definitely will have to be backed up by facts.
How can you say Fernando Torres sold more jerseys than any of Arsenal's current players last season.?
Come on dude....reduce the chauvinistic outbursts!

It is a FACT! If you have contrary information, please by all means let me know!

Follow this link if you need more proof:

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Chelsea-find-that-selling-Torres-shirts-is-like-?urn=sow-316727
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by realsammie(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2012

na wa for all dis guyz wey just start to dey watch football dis season..now let me tell u some fact u dont knw abt arsenal:
1.do you know that it is just remainin about 25% for arsenal to complete the payment of the money they borrowed to build the stadium
2. do you know that arsenal is the fifth richest club in the world. arsenal is ahead of chelsea and mancity in this ranking(this ranking is all about shares, investment, yearly profit after tax, deals and sponsors etc.) forbies magazine 2012
3.do you also know that chelsea and Liverpool have been planning to build a stadium for the past 7 years but lack financial power and sponsors .( abi u think say e easy to build stadium for london,i swear na tax go kill u)
so young man before u post anything try to get the updated version.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
Adufaye: Buyin a goods wit low quality n quatity 4 a high abt of,50m,30m,25,...is rubblish,..shev 30m,did he perform?No!...torres 50m....did he score 15goals?NO!....david luiz 25m,is he beta da vermelean?NO! Meireles is he beta dan ateta?NO....dere is no player in ur club u wil use 2 compare any of my player dat wil b beta of....is our keeper...'vermelean,song,wilshere,ateta,v.persie,chamberlain,sagna,gevinho! D amount of dose guy dose nt reach d amount u sign shevenko,talklex of torres....if arsenal win trophy money go touch me...mteewch...nonesense

Though am nt a chelsea fan, bt i love clubs dat face reality, & sori 2 say bt Arsenal dont. U made mention of torres, ramires & co, bt u seize 2 4get dat ramires & torres scored vital goals dat won chelsea dose big trophies. Imagine torres who cost £50m (even though he dint score lots of goals, bt form is temporal, and class is permanent) who has spent jst 2 seasons wit chelsea and has won the FA cup and the UCL, & compare him 2 RVP who has spent 8 seasons wit Arsenal, and has notin 2 show 4 it, wich would u prefer?
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
CLUBS IN ENGLAND AND EUROPE ARE BUILT TO OUTLIVE GENERATIONS.I.E ARSENAL 1886, CHELSEA 1905 ETC.FACT
SOME GENERATION OF CHELSEA FANS DIED WITHOUT THEIR FANS SEEING DEM WIN A LEAGUE TITLE.FACT 50YRS
D ONLY TEAM THAT HAVE PLAYED TOP FLIGHT FOOTBALL I.E OLD DIVISION 1 AND PRIMERSHIP IN ENGLAND IS ARSENAL,ONLY CLUB THAT HAS NEVER PLAYED IN THE 2ND TIER LEAGUE ALL THE ODERS HAVE.SO THIER FANS ALL D WAY FROM WOOLICH AS DUAL SQUARE HAD ENJOYED WON TITLES ,IN ENGLAND THEY PRIDE HISTORY ARSENAL HISTORY IS RICH 13 TITLES.3RD TO ONLY LIVERPOOL AND MAN U.CHELSEAS HISTORY IS 8YRS.we have seen glory buyers come and go blackburn,leeds will they stand the test of time?its called finicial doping in football.a football club should live by its means.is chelsea dat big/fan base in london?has it got more supporters than tottenham, west ham,arsenal?is stamford bridge with a capacity of 41000 plus always full?nigerians like a winning club most will rush to man city now.but is it sustainable?can chelsea with 41000capacity pay its players?THINK ABOUT IT..
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
abbey621:

Apply for Chelsea fan membership, pay for the premium and you'll have access to in- depth information about the club. I'm not just a Chelsea fan by mouth, I'm a blue blood true and true, I bet you've never seen an Arsenal or Chelsea match live and yet you call yourself a football fan.
U dont no jack about the club u support.when did u start supporting chelsea?its a club on the up no doubt but to comapre it with arsenal its like comparing sleep and death.its not even the 3rd most supported club in small london.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by realsammie(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 19 May 2021 / Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 / West Brom Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 29th November 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.