Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries (94189 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by transponder: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
All, i will say is Mexico is a good country,its only the North that is not safe, there are many Americans, british, Canadian here, i work here, Am in Tabasco state.
Visa to Mexico is easy, and while in Mexico you can easily get Visas to other countries, but you must have their permit, it takes 3 weeks to a month to get once you are in Mexico.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Bossman(m): 3:58am On Mar 09, 2013
Been to Mexico on vacation a few times. Basically to Puerto Vallarta and Cozumel. A nice place to vacation BTW. Yes, as mentioned, there are not too many blacks there. The few times we ventured of the resort, we stood out. My daughter had braids in her hair. Some locals wanted to take pictures with her, and others wanted to touch her hair. LOL! Within the touristy areas, they are used to blacks, since a lot of Americans visit those places.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by keystone123(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
Bossman: Been to Mexico on vacation a few times. Basically to Puerto Vallarta and Cozumel. A nice place to vacation BTW. Yes, as mentioned, there are not too many blacks there. The few times we ventured of the resort, we stood out. My daughter had braids in her hair. Some locals wanted to take pictures with her, and others wanted to touch her hair. LOL! Within the touristy areas, they are used to blacks, since a lot of Americans visit those places.
Good comment. We expect more, cheers!
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Yvete(f): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dale! ¿Por qué toda esta negatividad para Mexico? I did a 5 months study abroad program (Spanish) in 2007 @ UNAM, Mexico City though I went from the US. After that experience, I've been on several vacations to Mexico City D.F, Guadalajara, Cuernavaca and Acapulco (nice beach).

Its a beautiful place to vacay (in safe areas) and I made friends with few Nigerian Students attending good Colleges over there. ITESM is a stellar university for Engineering and Technology degrees that's even recognized in the US. Alliant University is the only English university I know of (very expensive though) in Mexico city. If you get the FM-3 in Mexico, you could get jobs after graduating.
"Disfrutar amigos!"
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by bkay45(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Pls bro can u help me with student visa to mexico I really love to go there study and start a new life
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Yvete(f): 2:34am On Apr 18, 2013
^^ You can't do much in Mexico except teach english for $6/hr or play soccer. If you've got plans to cross over to the US, Mexico is the last place you wanna be. Look for scholarships if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Yvete(f): 6:30am On Apr 18, 2013
There goes an agent trying to mess up the lives of gullible people. ^^ SMH
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by keystone123(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2013
@Justwise, kudos to you. you are really regulating this forum. this thread is now unified.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by nodawa(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2013
How can someone secure mexico visa?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by keystone123(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2013
yes you can secure mexico visa if you have your necessary document. they have their embassy at abuja. Goodluck!
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by nodawa(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2013
Like which document please
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by teeee: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
well, i apply for Mexican visa after my short stay in south Africa And i was giving six month visa and i don't have any body in Mexico, how can i make it there, i have contacted a lot of people concerning contact in Mexico but to know avail. i want to go either stay in Mexico or cross to Canada/ USA/ japan/ Australia
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by teeee: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
well, i apply for Mexican visa after my short stay in south Africa And i was giving six month visa and i don't have any body in Mexico, how can i make it there, i have contacted a lot of people concerning contact in Mexico but to know avail. i want to go either stay in Mexico or cross to Canada/ USA/ japan/ Australia
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Paularge101joy: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2013
Are you still in mexico, I will be coming soon, I got a six months visa, I will be glad to get one or two advise from you about there immigration at they airport and what I need to hold with me when coming over. thank you, I will be waiting to hear from you.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Paularge101joy: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
Please anybody in mexico or who have been to mexico and return, what are they requirement I needed to represent to the immigration at they point of entry so that I don't have issues with them, I have my six months Tourist visa already.

Please good spirited Narialand, write me back immediately and any other advice too.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by shefowtism: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls friend am having problem with this airlines they all require transit visa to cacun mexico, can any body put me through on how to get to mexico without transit visa or any easy way to secure transit visa to mexico pls i need your help asap before my visa exp.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Yvete(f): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
^^ Yea, you can't get a direct flight from Nigeria to Mexico. You need a transit visa. Contact the British Embassy (BA), the Netherlands (KLM) or German Embassy (Lufthansa). It's about 14 hours direct flight from Europe. My cousin was a first time traveler and he was able to secure a transit visa through the Netherlands to Mexico with 6-hr wait. With a student visa, they'll let you purchase one-way ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by manover: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2013
Hello Guyz, How can a student secure a tourist visa to Mexico? what mean, i am a student, and i want to travel to mexico as a tourist, what documents did i need to submit along with my passport. can i use my dad as my sponsor? please fellas i will appreciate your advice.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by parisbluefox: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2013
What are the chances of crossing over to USA?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by queensesy: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls sm1 with contact to travel from mexico to usa or canada should mail me at queensesy@yahoo.com
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by queensesy: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
transponder: Mexico Tourist visa is easy to get in Mexician embassy abuja, it costs $36, they will give you 3 months, once you get there you can get their stay in Mexico.
Am currently in Mexico, i have been working in Mexico for two years, its a nice country,but not many black people are there, as a black man they look like me like a king.
Mexico is safe,its only the North of Mexico that its not, their electricity is stable, good water, good road.
pls am planing coming to mexico,but I will like to go to canada from mexico.pls email me ur number at queensesy@yahoo.com so I can ask you sm question.thnks
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by dannie007(m): 5:14am On Aug 10, 2013
Please! For those that as been to Mexico embassy before for their Visa, can u please tell us your experience? I will want to know how is their interview like! What must be done to Obtain the Visa Easily.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
transponder: Mexico Tourist visa is easy to get in Mexician embassy abuja, it costs $36, they will give you 3 months, once you get there you can get their stay in Mexico.
Am currently in Mexico, i have been working in Mexico for two years, its a nice country,but not many black people are there, as a black man they look like me like a king.
Mexico is safe,its only the North of Mexico that its not, their electricity is stable, good water, good road.

They issue 6months visa now. I got 6months tourist visa 4rm their embassy two months ago.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
keystone123:

I am some how confuse if someone will not need transit visa if there is stop over to connect to another flight. e.g KLM, lufthansa etc. kindly clarify it. thanks in millions.

Yes u will need a transit visa. In my own case I went thru airfrance, so I got a france transit visa. France transit visa is usually one month transit visa. So u will av 2 travel and come back b4 ur transit visa expires, dats if u plan 2 come back.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by manover: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
I just want to know if they issue the visa same day! Do they issue their visa same-day?
elizton1:

They issue 6months visa now. I got 6months tourist visa 4rm their embassy two months ago.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by dannie007(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
manover: I just want to know if they issue the visa same day! Do they issue their visa same-day?

I called the Embassy I was told they issue Same day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.