Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries (94114 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Bigolly(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kimsunh:
Hello Bro, I need ur assistance, I have been trying to book an appt with the mexican embassy online but no luck, can you pls help me out?? I will appreciate it if anyone on this lovely thread can help me with the appointment booking. Thank you
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Bigolly(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
tunjiajidahun:
Hello brother. Please, I need ur assistance on this. I booked an appointment with the Mexican embassy in Nigeria, I went for the interview. They collected my application and documents after doing the biometrics and promised to get back to me after five days. Its five days now and I haven't received any reply from them. Has anyone encountered this scenario before. Pls, I need ur urgent responses. Will be very grateful for a candid information. Thanks

visit this link
https://mexitel.sre.gob.mx/
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by tjnicec: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bigolly:

what type of visa did u apply 4?
I applied for a tourist visa bro
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 12:27am On Oct 07, 2015
Did you use invitation letter ?
What really transperse in your interview ?what type of visa did you apply ?
tjnicec:
@amattahcj, pls is it normal for mexico embassy to get back to an applicant after five days? Pls kindly reply
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 12:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Hello House!
My candid advice to anybody coming to Mexico with a tourist visa is to try as much as posible to get a Spain, German, France or any other Shengen visa. If you don't have any of this transit visa, your chances of reaching mexico is just 20%.
A friend of mine that I adviced on the best way to come here, refused to take my advice.
He was coming here in August, on reaching to south africa, he was deported back to Nigeria. Later on 23rd of September, his elder brother bought another ticket for through Turkey airline. On reaching Turkey, he was not allowed to continue his journey and was booked back to Nigeria. Luckily for him pleaded with them to give him his passport back so that he can sought it with the ticket office. They later gave him his passport and he used his Turkey E-visa to enter Instanbul. Presently he is still in Instabul, Turkey.
Why I am saying this is that most people that were deport never come here to share there experience.
So getting Mexican tourist visa does not guarantee you reaching or entering Mexico. Many people were deported at the point of entry in Mexico.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Bigolly(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
tjnicec:
I applied for a tourist visa bro

then, mayb there was an issue with yr documentation, they suppose to have given u the visa sameday if there was noting wrong, are u sure yr statement is genuine? did u get invitation form mexico or u apply to go spend yr annual vacation or how did u apply?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Bigolly(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
amattahcj

Thanks for you candid advise,am planining of coming to mexico end of this month or first week of Nov, if i get spain transit visa, is it spain i will book mexico flight or it will be direct from Naija or what? pls enlighten me more
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
You will book everything fro Nigeria. Let me know when you are coming
[quote authigolly post=38765426] amattahcj

Thanks for you candid advise,am planining of coming to mexico end of this month or first week of Nov, if i get spain transit visa, is it spain i will book mexico flight or it will be direct from Naija or what? pls enlighten me more[/quote]
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Bigolly(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
amattahcj:
You will book everything fro Nigeria. Let me know when you are coming

alright thanks bro
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by daudae1: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2015
Amattahcj, The work visa applications process my Frnds lawyer submited at the INM in Mexico have taken 10 weeks nw and no descision have been made. Pls wat might posibly be the problem? 2 months 2 weeks already...pls i wana hear ur own abservations.thanks
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by daudae1: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Is that how it takes Time? O is it because iam a Nigrian?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
I doubt if they will grant you the visa. Either the company he is using to process is up to date with their tax or the company is not eligible to invite any more people to Mexico.Just pray everything work out fine for you. But the mexican imigration is very fast with their process now. How much did you pay to your friend for the process ?
daudae1:
Amattahcj, The work visa applications process my Frnds lawyer submited at the INM in Mexico have taken 10 weeks nw and no descision have been made. Pls wat might posibly be the problem? 2 months 2 weeks already...pls i wana hear ur own abservations.thanks
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by daudae1: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
I didnt pay animoney to him. He is paying from his pocket.and he is the one to pay my flight ticket and all expenses nd accomodation.He has a comoany himself.and he has been processing work visa for his familly members with his company for de last 7 years.tha same mexican lawyer handling mine is handling his younger brodas own both are not out yet.the lawyer is the one that have been doin all his visas.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok nice.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by umarbily(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hello. Pls i have appointment with mexican embassy tomorrow. Can i pay the visa fee in naira? Or it has to be in dollars.

Thanks

BR
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Bigolly(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
umarbily:
Hello. Pls i have appointment with mexican embassy tomorrow. Can i pay the visa fee in naira? Or it has to be in dollars.

Thanks

BR

you will pay your visa fee in Naira at uba if they will give u d visa, mexico embassy dont collect visa fee if they wont give u visa
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by ENGRPETER101: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2015
Pls how can I book appointment with Mexico embassy
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by umarbily(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Which route and airline is best to go to mexico without a transit visa.

Thanks
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by uptimum123(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
umarbily:
Which route and airline is best to go to mexico without a transit visa.

Thanks

From past comments i think you will need a transit visa,bro was the visa granted
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by kwenu: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
why is this thread flourishing? , ohh i guess likely there could be a link here for wanna be yankee boyz
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by umarbily(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
uptimum123:

From past comments i think you will need a transit visa,bro was the visa granted

Yes i was granted the mexican visa yesterday.

Wich route can one get the transit visa as fast as possible?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
umarbily:

Yes i was granted the mexican visa yesterday.

Wich route can one get the transit visa as fast as possible?

Thanks
Try Spain, Germany or France for transit visa. Goodluck.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by ENGRPETER101: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Umarbily pls how can I book appointment with Mexico embassy and how much was in account before going for the interview
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Bigolly(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2015
ENGRPETER101:
Umarbily pls how can I book appointment with Mexico embassy and how much was in account before going for the interview

visit this link to book your appointment https://mexitel.sre.gob.mx/
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Bigolly(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Paularge101joy:
Are you still in mexico, I will be coming soon, I got a six months visa, I will be glad to get one or two advise from you about there immigration at they airport and what I need to hold with me when coming over. thank you, I will be waiting to hear from you.

are u now in mexico, how was d experience, am planning of coming in January
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Bigolly:

are u now in mexico, how was d experience, am planning of coming in January
you want go tourism for January? nawaa for some of una sef
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by prince1930: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Helo house,how much is the cheapest ticket flight to mexico?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by alberbo(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2015
REALKINGSON:
you want go tourism for January? nawaa for some of una sef
So on point....This is one main reason most people are being denied the Mexico visa presently. You have to present a credible reason of visiting Mexico,and also more convincing reasons you made that decision. The consular really has to be convinced before he would issue the visa.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by benpedro(m): 4:30am On Nov 23, 2015
alberbo:

So on point....This is one main reason most people are being denied the Mexico visa presently. You have to present a credible reason of visiting Mexico,and also more convincing reasons you made that decision. The consular really has to be convinced before he would issue the visa.
Truth is that for a Nigerian to leave all such sweet countries and tourist sites as can be found in some parts of Africa,Europe and South american countries which are closer to Nigeria,to go to Mexico is already a red alert!Now someone is trying to choose January, a season known for its harsh weather to visit a north American country for tourism?Besides which company gives its employees vacation in January?My humble advice to the dude is to do all he could to travel during this festive period with a ticket that shows he will be coming back to Nigeria before the 5th of January,that at least would've sounded reasonable to the immigration at the point of entry!

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Muyiwasamuel200: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pls this will be my second time applying for American visa,I was denied the first time and I don't want that happening again...I applied as a medical doctor going for conference the first time and I was denied but now my late uncles wife invited me for her 70 the birthday....how should I prepare and what possible question do u think they will ask and sincerely am not medical doctor.Thanks
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by worry359(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Muyiwasamuel200:
Pls this will be my second time applying for American visa,I was denied the first time and I don't want that happening again...I applied as a medical doctor going for conference the first time and I was denied but now my late uncles wife invited me for her 70 the birthday....how should I prepare and what possible question do u think they will ask and sincerely am not medical doctor.Thanks

So you LIED last time about being a medical doctor and were refused.
If they spotted your lie then you may have been given a long ban.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by onatisi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Muyiwasamuel200:
build your case on your former information you provided the first time. dont change your name ,job or anything.they already have all your data.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.