Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries (94078 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by benpedro(m): 6:37am On Jul 15, 2017
juniorcruz:
HEY GUYS! PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY NIGERIAN EMBASSY IN MEXICO HAS AN EMAIL ADDRESS OR A WEBPAGE PLEASE! I DID LOOK UP SO MANY ONLINE ALL WITH DIFFERENT INFORMATIONS, JUST TRYING TO CONTACT THEM ABOUT RENEWING MY INTL PASSPORT THAT WILL EXPIRE IN SEPTEMBER.
Tough luck on you bro. They don't have enough passport booklets for Nigerians down there in Nigeria, talk more of we here. My friend here got his permanent residency since February this year have been contacting the embassy for a passport renewal so he can go on with processing his citizenship but all to no avail. I sent you a pm. Reply asap. I will be visiting Monterrey for summer holidays this August.

3 Likes

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by smartmachine(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
please, does anyone have an idea on how to book Mexican appointment online, and the procedures? cos i have tried to book january 8 2018, it is not working?
i need help house.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by dasparrow: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
smartmachine:
please, does anyone have an idea on how to book Mexican appointment online, and the procedures? cos i have tried to book january 8 2018, it is not working?
i need help house.

Make sure to use Google chrome browser when accessing the appointment website. Don't use Mozilla Firefox or any other web browser.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by aslanblink: 2:07am On Jan 20, 2018
Can anyone in the house please tell if i can use my Dad's Statement account for Mexico Tourist Visa?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by lemonprinceusa12: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please can I meet someone already in mexico please i want to know something important from the person
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by bayrash: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2018
amattahcj:

Nigeria to South Africa to Brazil to Mexico.

You need to book and pay for a hotel in Mexico before you start coming or else they will send you back to Nigeria from south Africa.
@ Amattahcj,@Transponder,@19naia....First of All you lads have done superbly in helping our folks find their steps as far as Mexico life is about..But pls gurus kindly avail us ur what's app or facebook ids for an intense private chats on ways and steps to take..God bless you brothers
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by dannie007(m): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Getting dates in Mexico is very difficult. How can I go about it ?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by starbn(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
dannie007:

my bro that's big headache to me.please we need serious help oooo.
I have been trying since 8days to select a date.but all abortive.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by bayrash: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2018
dannie007:
From a Reliable source, I learnt the Appointment portal and the embassy website is undergoing maintenance hence the reasons of the technical glitches here and there..We will have to wait for updates before you can fix appointment for now hope that helps..
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by dreaonit: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
I salute every contribution on the trend. I just want to know if one can use uncles or aunt statement of account to process visit visa to mexico
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Kissup(f): 12:17am On Nov 02, 2018
Oga ben go back to your mexico thread. I am interested in coming to Mexico next year b4 buhari takes over again.please i dont understand transit visa.i dont want to be deported is transit visa a must?is there extra charges for transit visa
benpedro:
you would need both a Schengen transit visa and that of the US if you are to follow that route bro.Which of these transit visa do you have already,only then can i give you a suggestion on which flight to book
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Kissup(f): 12:27am On Nov 02, 2018
Please i am a novice.i dont understand transit visa.do i need to apply for it or is there extra charges
amattahcj:

I replied your pm.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Kissup(f): 12:34am On Nov 02, 2018
I will join you soon.i am tired of this shithole i need clarification about transit visa
amattahcj:
Most people that never step out of there house are the one giving unneccessary advice here about Mexico. I cam to Mexico last August and I have work in 3 companies since then. I am living perfectly fine. Mexico is as peaceful as any other country. There is a lot foreigners here, people from US, Canada, Australia, Norway, england etc.
So if you want to give advice about a country, make sure you know what you are talking about.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by starbn(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2018
Kissup:
I will join you soon.i am tired of this shithole i need clarification about transit visa

but we are finding very hard to book appointment.
since two weeks now I booked appointment.I can't be able to select a date for appointment.

please i need help here
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Kissup(f): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
How is d working visa process
linuxcja:
I am so happy, got my working visa today @ the Mexican embassy in Abuja.
Special thanks to amattahcj, bros i am really grateful.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by starbn(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2018
bayrash:
Did he confirmed that the embassy has open appointment dates??
I

I believe he is not genius.because I tried embassy yesterday and it not going
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Chikee007: 6:15am On Nov 08, 2018
I need help, I am about getting married to a Mexican woman, and she will be in Nigeria by December. She wants me to live with her in mexico. What is the best way to apply for a Mexican visa? Thanks
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Please house is there any such thing as a Mexico print out visa....
An agent is saying he does mexico print out visa, only document needed is passport, no bank statement, photograph and interview.

Please how true is this
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by yusfaith78(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Zazay:
Please house is there any such thing as a Mexico print out visa....
An agent is saying he does mexico print out visa, only document needed is passport, no bank statement, photograph and interview.

Please how true is this

The guy wants to dupe you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.