Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi (14900 Views)

Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Gunmen Kill DIG Abubakar Ningi In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by amosy007: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
nigeria.. A country full of retardeenz and half baked brain.. Another ningi retardz is talkin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
Over the years, there have been a radical shift and utter indoctrination going on in the North including in Universities. No wonder the attack on sunday in BUK and others like it. Usman dan fodio should be proud of them right?

Mr Senator. You can deceive the Shreks and Cinderela's in the house but not the realists and pragmatists on the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by maclatunji: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
ogugua88:

I do believe in this statement.

I don't know who Boko Haram has killed more of, and quite frankly, I don't care. I will say that Boko Haram has been very selective as to who they target. They bomb Christian places of worship and denied bombing a mosque recently. There are many shooting victims as well, however, I do not have time to keep tally as to which religion or tribe has suffered most at their hands. That's a child's game. The bottom line is that they are killing Nigerians. Saying they have killed more Muslims doesn't bring anyone back to life, nor does it lessen the blows they keep delivering. All Nigerians should be angry, irrespective of tribe and especially irrespective of religion, as Boko Haram does not truly represent Islam in any way.

+1, Like, Endorse, Approve, Nods head, Good.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by abokine: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
Why do people doubt what Ningi is saying? A statistics doesn't have to be drawn as to who BH kill the most.Perhasps churches were targeted for three consecutive weeks and christians die but weekly and in tens not hundreds really sad and we muslims condemn that act absolutely,the number of muslims that are killed on the street on DAILY basis in the cities of kano,Bauchi,Gombe,mubi,maiduguri and Damaturu are countless,not to mention the economic meltdown that is on a rise presently in the region typical Northerner will tell you that BH is a conspiracy against the northern region....
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by sunto: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
frfrank: Muslims now are worshiping in churches and on sundays..... Eight wonder of the world

the other day. they told us boko haram are not muslim but Christan. i dont know why some people are so ashamed of their religion.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by adaybayor(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
Now let that retardeen MARK come to tell us otherwise.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
What the hell is dis guy on about?! shocked Everyone can see that they intentionally target churches! N what of the poor NYSC students of last year Please...if he is trying to diffuse a religious war in Nigeria, it ain't working. Call a spade a spade and don't try to pacify us Christians. We aren't blind, we just aren't murderers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by lacasa: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
No doubt, churches αve bn attacked bt let's understand the statement pls.

He says more muslims αve bn killed than christians, anϑ he is 100% right.

Infact, islamic scholars e.g sheikh jafar was assassinated WHILST LEADING. a PRAYER IN a MOSQUE jjust cos he was a staunch preacher against what bokoharam stood for.

He amongst a whole other preachers, security officials, politicians, the average man on the street †ђªt gets caught up in sporadic shootings anϑ bomb blasts etc

Anϑ, on a few occasions people αve been gunned down whilst saying their prayers in mosques in kano among others.

But, let M̶̲̥̅ε̲ categorically state †ђªt no muslim of true knowledge agrees with killings of innocent people be they Muslim or Non-Muslim.

As, Allah says - "O MANKIND WE CREATED YOU FROM A SINGLE (PAIR) OF A MALE AND A FEMALE, AND MADE YOU INTO NATIONS AND TRIBES, THAT YOU MAY KNOW EACH OTHER NOT THAT YOU MAY DESPISE EACH OTHER.

VERILY THE MOST HONORED OF YOU IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAAH IS (HE WHO IS) THE MOST RIGHTEOUS OF YOU. AND GOD HAS FULL KNOWLEDGE AND IS WELL ACQUAINTED (WITH ALL THINGS)."

HOLY QURAN 49:13.

" Let there be no compulsion in religion : Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256) "

The Prophet s. a.w also says in the Hadith - said:

Whoever kills himself with something in this world will be punished
with it on the Day of Resurrection ”

- Al Bukhari - Hadith No. 5700

BokoHaram is a by-product of radical fanatics anϑ the opportuned hi-jacking of this by evil elements in Nigeria τ̅o cause terror.

Anϑ, thats the simple truth.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Fexydurn(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
Abdul Adam56: the guy talk true come 2 northern u wil believe
and we in d north shud go where 2 bliv dese trash... Get it 4 once bh is out 4 jihad one of d reservd obligation of any muslim

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by funsho4man(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
ogugua88:

I don't know who Boko Haram has killed more of, and quite frankly, I don't care. I will say that Boko Haram has been very selective as to who they target. They bomb Christian places of worship and denied bombing a mosque recently. There are many shooting victims as well, however, I do not have time to keep tally as to which religion or tribe has suffered most at their hands. That's a child's game. The bottom line is that they are killing Nigerians. Saying they have killed more Muslims doesn't bring anyone back to life, nor does it lessen the blows they keep delivering. All Nigerians should be angry, irrespective of tribe and especially irrespective of religion, as Boko Haram does not truly represent Islam in any way.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by funsho4man(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
ogugua88:

so let all fight them as one Nigerian.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by CastleandGreen: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
tintingz:

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-killed-more-muslims-ningi/
If this report is true how many mosque has the boko's bomb.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
This Ninji of a Senator as many other good minded muslims wants to vindicate us abi?

Go out there and be a sleeper cell. Remember Darwyn in that movie?

Save your peaceful religion from being torn into pieces by your folks. Be a hero in your life for once in your life and for Allah's sake.

A suicide bomber would'nt mind sacrificing other muslims to kill an infidel just to send a point across. Boko haram is no exception.

Christians won't sit and watch other christians go on rampage against other religions,for no just cause.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Kachi01: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
When a man descides to put his own house on fire with his family inside, who does he expect to die more? This is what the senate president was talking about, the northern leaders can never come out and condemn the activities of bh. Frm Tukur to Atiku to bauch state deputy gov to now Ningi. The blood of the saints will cry out against the sponsors, sympathisers and perpetrators of this killings of christians just like the blood of Abel.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Hope6289(f): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
I can't deny that some muslims are truly against this evil called boko haram and looking at the bomb blast that occurred in Sardauna Crescent on Easter day in Kaduna, more muslims were killed. But statistics isn't wat we need now, boko haram is from the pit of hell, being angry and insulting won't solve anything, I'm calling on good and concerned christians to faithfully interceed for Nigeria, this evil has to stop!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ningi want to confuse d southerner. Am from d north n based in d north, how many mosque BH bomb, where did BH kill Muslim & how if he said Muslim are killed most.Dis man is a lier, hw many muslim houses, Business premises,shop & place of worship centers do BH Burn. These are the place where human lives are resident. so tell me Mallam Ningi, coz dey kill Ur broda, He made an ulterance or he was their member that refuse to corporate again like Ali Modu former governor of Borno.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by chosen04(f): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
If only Boko Haram will limit their killing of Christians to just the Northern Christians who joined their Muslims brethern and murdered their fellow Igbo and Eastern Christians in 1967-1970 it will be all good. . . . .. .

It only shows that the chicken as come home to roast what he has sown.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by kwajahafiz(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
[quote author=al-ahamad]

Dan akuya!!![/quote

Asunkwili wu.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Chartey(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
As a christian in the north presently, i agree with Ningi to a large extent. It's so unfortunate that the media gives those of u that are not here a largely false picture of things. The northern xtians dont like the hausas and vice versa but boko haram is more than that. I dont have figures and that's why i dont support his statement 100% but i believe him. The bomb blasts(which usually record few fatalities) are always emphasized while the street shootings in places like Kano and Damaturu(which kill scores of hausa muslims) are downplayed. Muslim leaders are afraid to talk because they've been killing the ones who've been bold to talk. I have a lot of hausa friends and they hate the fact that southerners seem to blame them for all these cos they're even affected more(limited movt, poor commerce, insecurity) than pple who just sit in Lagos, Port Harcourt etc and talk based on incompetent media feed.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Dpeacemaker101: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
These dude is talking bullshit, how can he say that more Muslims are been killed, when churches are been bombed everyday in all the attacks.what statistics is he talking about? This guy must be one of them.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by cjfavour(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
lacasa: No doubt, churches αve bn attacked bt let's understand the statement pls.

He says more muslims αve bn killed than christians, anϑ he is 100% right.

Infact, islamic scholars e.g sheikh jafar was assassinated WHILST LEADING. a PRAYER IN a MOSQUE jjust cos he was a staunch preacher against what bokoharam stood for.

He amongst a whole other preachers, security officials, politicians, the average man on the street †ђªt gets caught up in sporadic shootings anϑ bomb blasts etc

Anϑ, on a few occasions people αve been gunned down whilst saying their prayers in mosques in kano among others.

But, let M̶̲̥̅ε̲ categorically state †ђªt no muslim of true knowledge agrees with killings of innocent people be they Muslim or Non-Muslim.

As, Allah says - "O MANKIND WE CREATED YOU FROM A SINGLE (PAIR) OF A MALE AND A FEMALE, AND MADE YOU INTO NATIONS AND TRIBES, THAT YOU MAY KNOW EACH OTHER NOT THAT YOU MAY DESPISE EACH OTHER.

VERILY THE MOST HONORED OF YOU IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAAH IS (HE WHO IS) THE MOST RIGHTEOUS OF YOU. AND GOD HAS FULL KNOWLEDGE AND IS WELL ACQUAINTED (WITH ALL THINGS)."

HOLY QURAN 49:13.

" Let there be no compulsion in religion : Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256) "

The Prophet s. a.w also says in the Hadith - said:

Whoever kills himself with something in this world will be punished
with it on the Day of Resurrection ”

- Al Bukhari - Hadith No. 5700

BokoHaram is a by-product of radical fanatics anϑ the opportuned hi-jacking of this by evil elements in Nigeria τ̅o cause terror.

Anϑ, thats the simple truth.
guy stop lying. Ok lets agree dt they killed more northerners. Then why is it dt d entire north is supporting them? Why are they protecting them? That apart,killing in units and killing in group which one is greater? Let me tell u,BH kill xtians in group.example is my brothers in adamawa who were doing meeting in a hall. Ur brothers came and bomb them. They are from anambra and we'll never 4get dt. What about those killed in churches,shops,markets? Are they ur northernern brothers? Dnt just tell me dt ur super story here. We know d truth. When did NINGI start speaking for d masses?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tiarabubu: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
Nigerians are dying and someone is telling us stories. Pray, tell, are the blood of Muslims more precious than christians and vice versa?

Instead of northern leaders to meet and get us out of the mess they created they are talking rubbish.

[size=20pt] if this issue were about the presidency in 2015 hundreds of who is who in the north will show up. WHERE IS CIROMA? If he truly loves the north this is the time to summon his conclave of musketeers... Or are the common northerners not worthy of the attention of the "high council"?

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by jumobi1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
The fact still remains that they are mostly Muslims and target Christians and anyone against them.
I don't get his point. Remind him of what Boko Haram stands for
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
malele: iberibe

iberibe ndi ojor ya!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by cjfavour(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
Chartey: As a christian in the north presently, i agree with Ningi to a large extent. It's so unfortunate that the media gives those of u that are not here a largely false picture of things. The northern xtians dont like the hausas and vice versa but boko haram is more than that. I dont have figures and that's why i dont support his statement 100% but i believe him. The bomb blasts(which usually record FEW FATALITIES) are always emphasized while the street shootings in places like Kano and Damaturu(which kill scores of hausa muslims) are downplayed. Muslim leaders are afraid to talk because they've been killing the ones who've been bold to talk. I have a lot of hausa friends and they hate the fact that southerners seem to blame them for all these cos they're even affected more(limited movt, poor commerce, insecurity) than pple who just sit in Lagos, Port Harcourt etc and talk based on incompetent media feed.
DID I HEAR U SAY D BOMBINGS IN D CHURCHHAVE FEW FATALITIES? THIS IS HOW U PPL ARE SUPPORTING BAD THING THINKING DT U'RE HOODWINKING PPL WHO ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN U. WHO IS NT AWARE IN THIS COUNTRY DT WHENEVER POLICE SAYS DT AN ACCIDENT HAVE 10 CASUALTIES DT WHAT IT MEANS IS 10 * 2 casualties?I'M NT FOOLISH GO AND TELL DT TO UR BOKO BROS. I'V LIVED IN D NORTH LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW U PPL JUBILIATE DT U'RE REDUSING D POPULATION OF D EASTERNERS BY KILLING THEM AND SENDING SOME OF UR PPL TO GO OUT TO PREACH ABOUT PEACE. OR IS BOKO HARAM MENANCE D FIRST TIME U'RE KILLING THESE SET OF INNOCENT PPL?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by IleIfe2(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
ogugua88:

Northerners muslims and muslims in general amuse me with their sense of reasoning. how many mosque have been attacked since boko-haram started killing people? You claim to love your religion so much to the extent that you even kill who ever you think insults its. Your usual rhetoric is islam is a religion of peace, terrorist are a few, yet the terrorist controls islam. are the activities of fundamentalist not insulting to islam. Don't muslims love their religion anymore? a boko-haram member also prays in the mosque, he is someone's father, brother, uncle, son. Have the few terrorist high-jacked islam. For every crime they commit, they make reference to the quran. Who is fooling who here?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by ThankGodvic3: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
[/color]Am sendin my condolence 2 anybody who may hav lost hs relative or friend in wat i called acidic rain or menace by suicide bombers-bokoharam,it is a pity irrespectv of d venue.d issue of hw many muslims or xtians doesn't cme 2 play,becos is nt a dust spread bt ds are innocent souls gne.boko-haram are just tryin 2hid under d umbrella of peac-islam,2do evils dids perpetuated by most political leaders.GOD wil xpose them some day sme hw!as an muslim ,i dnt thnk any righ4l minded persn wl do ds in d name of jihad.even d qur'an stated these.Q5:32"...whoever kills a soul wtout a soul or constite an evil act is as if he hav kill d whole humanity,whosoever save a soul is as if he have save d whole humanity..."and like verses dt says whoeva kill a believn soul,4 indid is destinatn is hellfire.pls b patienc and treat these personal,islam comdemn d killing of children,old people,destructn of plantatns and animals,destructn of places of other people's worship places....plz we need paramount of peace in ds country particularly in d north,d northern leaders shd act nt just speak!tanx[color=#006600]Am sendin my condolence 2 anybody who may hav lost hs relative or friend in wat i called acidic rain or menace by suicide bombers-bokoharam,it is a pity irrespectv of d venue.d issue of hw many muslims or xtians doesn't cme 2 play,becos is nt a dust spread bt ds are innocent souls gne.boko-haram are just tryin 2hid under d umbrella of peac-islam,2do evils dids perpetuated by most political leaders.GOD wil xpose them some day sme hw!as an muslim ,i dnt thnk any righ4l minded persn wl do ds in d name of jihad.even d qur'an stated these.Q5:32"...whoever kills a soul wtout a soul or constite an evil act is as if he hav kill d whole humanity,whosoever save a soul is as if he have save d whole humanity..."and like verses dt says whoeva kill a believn soul,4 indid is destinatn is hellfire.pls b patienc and treat these personal,islam comdemn d killing of children,old people,destructn of plantatns and animals,destructn of places of other people's worship places....plz we need paramount of peace in ds country particularly in d north,d northern leaders shd act nt just speak!tanxAm sendin my condolence 2 anybody who may hav lost hs relative or friend in wat i called acidic rain or menace by suicide bombers-bokoharam,it is a pity irrespectv of d venue.d issue of hw many muslims or xtians doesn't cme 2 play,becos is nt a dust spread bt ds are innocent souls gne.boko-haram are just tryin 2hid under d umbrella of peac-islam,2do evils dids perpetuated by most political leaders.GOD wil xpose them some day sme hw!as an muslim ,i dnt thnk any righ4l minded persn wl do ds in d name of jihad.even d qur'an stated these.Q5:32"...whoever kills a soul wtout a soul or constite an evil act is as if he hav kill d whole humanity,whosoever save a soul is as if he have save d whole humanity..."and like verses dt says whoeva kill a believn soul,4 indid is destinatn is hellfire.pls b patienc and treat these personal,islam comdemn d killing of children,old people,destructn of plantatns and animals,destructn of places of other people's worship places....plz we need paramount of peace in ds country particularly in d north,d northern leaders shd act nt just speak!tanx
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by mathskill: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ile-Ife:
Northerners muslims and muslims in general amuse me with their sense of reasoning. how many mosque have been attacked since boko-haram started killing people? You claim to love your religion so much to the extent that you even kill who ever you think insults its. Your usual rhetoric is islam is a religion of peace, terrorist are a few, yet the terrorist controls islam. are the activities of fundamentalist not insulting to islam. Don't muslims love their religion anymore? a boko-haram member also prays in the mosque, he is someone's father, brother, uncle, son. Have the few terrorist high-jacked islam. For every crime they commit, they make reference to the quran. Who is fooling who here?

The KKK always makes reference to the Bible, but no one would call them a true representation of Christianity. Just because Boko Haram holds the Quran doesn't mean they truly represent Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by mattsteve(f): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
i want to ask Ningi a very important question.....assuming ur OPINION is accepted by me,can u pls tell me wat fraction of religion the boko haram belong to or come fromCHRISTIANITY OR ISLAMIC RELIGION?if they are muslims or islamic,y den according to u,r they killing their fellow muslims more?abeg no just add salt to injury.DUMBASS.u only lost ur uncle to those lunatics but i lost 9 of my kins men to them.OLOBE
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Abdul Adam56: the guy talk true come 2 northern u wil believe

believe what? Believe the fact that the bomb that exploded in niger church didn't kill over 20 christians? Or that the ones in BUK was not xtians that it killed. I won't even go on. Mind you not all christians live in the south so i know what i'm talking about.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by vingar: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
Dis man don moke weed abi naa eroin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? / 2019: Shehu Sani’s Ticket Hangs On Buhari, El-rufai’s Endorsement / FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.