Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1272898 members, 1746622 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 November 2014 at 04:37 AM

Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi (10626 Views)

Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno / Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT / Gunmen Kill DIG Abubakar Ningi In Kano (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by ikeyman00(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
milky
lol ur such a demented ..who told this ape i was muslim!

this monkey think we looklike lol
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by curtain: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
These boko elites and apologist kip ventilating all manner of trash in a bid 2 conceal their evil intents and down-play deir pples viciousness, knowing dat they have lost grip of the polity.... Can any one please tell them dat their method of propaganda is outdated forgodsake, we ar in a nuclear age, we knw wat dey wnt to say evn by d twist of deir mouth , we can tell d amount of breath dey spent by merely reading deir comments . Dey shud stop talking as if pple of diff. Centuries ar living 2geda in nigeria..... The impression of the hand writting on the wall can be felt by even the blind.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
cjfavour: guy stop lying. Ok lets agree dt they killed more northerners. Then why is it dt d entire north is supporting them? Why are they protecting them? That apart,killing in units and killing in group which one is greater? Let me tell u,BH kill xtians in group.example is my brothers in adamawa who were doing meeting in a hall. Ur brothers came and bomb them. They are from anambra and we'll never 4get dt. What about those killed in churches,shops,markets? Are they ur northernern brothers? Dnt just tell me dt ur super story here. We know d truth. When did NINGI start speaking for d masses?
trash, childish statement, am nt frm north buh how can u say d entire northerner support boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by bluz: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
God of those innocent christians killed by ur brothers Ningi wil PUNISH you
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Damseluc(f): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
lipsrsealed Indeed!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Gudiza(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
ISLAM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR BOKO HARAM AND BY EXTENSION THE CARNAGE AND MAYHEM THE COUNTRY HAS BEEN EXPERIENCING.

WHETHER YOU LIKE TO ADMIT OR NOT ISLAM IS RESPONSIBLE!!

BUT DONT WORRY..YOU CAN STILL SAY THROUGH ONE SIDE OF YOUR MOUTH ISLAM IS PEACE.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Kaynana(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mr senator,I think u are out of ur sence,
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Claumy2: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mr. Senator. Are you ninja or ningi, which ever, stop embarrassing yourself. Tell us; how many Mosque has been bombed by your Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by TroGunn(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
This Ningi fellow is an i.d.iot.. The few Muslims killed by BH were not killed because of being Muslims - most died during attack against Security forces in Kano. Why compare this with the clearly targeted killing of Christians through bombing of churches while worshipping on Sundays?

Is he saying Muslims are targeted by BH the way Christians have been?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by davidylan(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
ogugua88:

I do believe in this statement.

I don't know who Boko Haram has killed more of, and quite frankly, I don't care. I will say that Boko Haram has been very selective as to who they target. They bomb Christian places of worship and denied bombing a mosque recently. There are many shooting victims as well, however, I do not have time to keep tally as to which religion or tribe has suffered most at their hands. That's a child's game. The bottom line is that they are killing Nigerians. Saying they have killed more Muslims doesn't bring anyone back to life, nor does it lessen the blows they keep delivering. All Nigerians should be angry, irrespective of tribe and especially irrespective of religion, as Boko Haram does not truly represent Islam in any way.

Most of those who have hailed this post as "sensible" have been muslims of course seeking to divert attention away from the FACT that boko haram is just another in a long list of islamic terror groups that continue to be an embarrassment to "moderate" muslims who are always quick to bleat "islam is peace".

The problem with the Nigerian/African mentality is quite simple... rather than get to the root of the problem (boko haram is an islamic cult of death that must be rooted out), we are too busy struggling to generalise claiming that "all nigerians irrespective of tribe should be angry". So wait... how does "anger" solve the problem of BH? where are the "angry" muslims brave enough to speak OUT against BH? Each time there is a BH tragedy... the threads here are ALWAYS bereft of the same muslims who tell us BH does not speak for islam.... why

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
Boko haram only kill muslims who oppose them especialy security agents!
Nigerians are advised to join hands and fight boko haram but hw can this be done my people?
Is it by denying boko haram or by fishing them out?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Ifekam: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
Arewa people think they can decieve us.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
Why de no go bomb all their sultan and chief imam house?Sharaaaaaaaap dia!!!castrated hausa he-goat.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by fatahtalks(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
he doesnt need to show any statistics , do knw many muslims die dayly in d north, some killed by j.t.f some by boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
Oh! I suppose it's ok then....since as he says, more moslems than christians have been killed. A good analogy to bring home how silly and insensitive his comment is could be: a sadistic pig of a man that beat my child, and when i confront him in anger he tells me not to stress about it too much as he beats his own kids even more shocked shocked.

What he fails to understand is that we value the life of those lost more than he can begin to appreciate. We have lost sons and daughters, brothers and sisters that we've invested a lot of emotional capital in since their birth, and spent hard earned money sending to school (some up to university level); we have lost fathers and mothers who are bread winners and irreplaceable. You and i know the value a large number of people (past and present)up north place on human life: examples of the regard they attach to human life are replete.....from the 50's to date.

There are two factions of bokites (religious and political) and they may be in touch with each other, working as a single group, or may be aware of each other but not able to communicate.

I believe most moslems killed so far are collateral damage in their war of attrition towards christians/southerners: collateral damage either by being in the way or being killed because they're seen as sabotuers unsympathetic to their cause.

So Mr Ningi should stop being patronizing, and accept the fact that christians/southerners [b]are being targeted [/b]for religious/political reasons and any moslem casualties in this war are either collateral damage or seen as sabotuers. As to which side has suffered more loss of life.....even without being told, and using commonsense........... !

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by miky(m): 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
ikeyman00: milky

this monkey think we looklike lol

ur prolly some fugly f***... silly field negro
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Eifeh(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
Boko haram dey go church?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by debum(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2012
this senator know a lot about the boko haran agenda ,
my only concern is that we will deal with them the way isreal deal with palestine finAL
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by yettynickz(f): 12:23am On Jun 28, 2012
ogugua88:

I don't know who Boko Haram has killed more of, and quite frankly, I don't care. I will say that Boko Haram has been very selective as to who they target. They bomb Christian places of worship and denied bombing a mosque recently. There are many shooting victims as well, however, I do not have time to keep tally as to which religion or tribe has suffered most at their hands. That's a child's game. The bottom line is that they are killing Nigerians. Saying they have killed more Muslims doesn't bring anyone back to life, nor does it lessen the blows they keep delivering. All Nigerians should be angry, irrespective of tribe and especially irrespective of religion, as Boko Haram does not truly represent Islam in any way.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by BJ4REEL(m): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2012
dadde:

BUT THEY HAVE BEEN SELECTIVE IN THEIR PLACE OF WORSHIP.HOW MANY MOSQUES HAVE BEEN BOMBED.
exactly my thought!may God bles u bro.....they wuld jst sit down in d convenience of their security guards and continue spitting shyt,when d masses are dying every minute! Sick country!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2012
Find Out!:
I do believe in you!

I've been observing your posts on here. U r really intelligent. And you are not a southerner or northerner, muslim or xtian. u are a NIGERIAN. I wish more peeps could reason the way you do.

I've even noticed that when u 'attack' (not without justification) GEJ, even Oga Beaf dey always tread softly with u.lol

Keep it up. U r appreciated smiley

I have him on a leash lol. wink

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by FindOut(m): 2:35am On Jun 28, 2012
ogugua88:

I have him on a leash lol. wink

Lol! That xplains it grin
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by samone2: 5:00am On Jun 28, 2012
Anu ofia ki bu
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Vykiano(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2012
Ningi u'r baga,are muslim naw worshipin in d church.....boko haram use tym bomb in mosque,use sucide bombers in church....a lawbreaker who is nt current....only God kws if u killed ur uncle via boko bois 2 claim ds stat......e go still red 4 una
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Herosenior(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2012
tintingz:

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-killed-more-muslims-ningi/
.Ninji must be a sponsor 2 ds sec,nw tel me hw many muslm were affctd in d church bomb blast or hw many muslim parastatl or mosque had bn affected or bomb so far,I kw dey r folowng d step of dr mentor d moderer mohammed.....blood surkng mohammed,religion nd bokoharam must not go unponished.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Herosenior(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2012
fatahtalks: he doesnt need to show any statistics , do knw many muslims die dayly in d north, some killed by j.t.f some by boko haram.
.U r a fool,son of a Dam,moderer nd blood surkng mohammed God must punish u all evil religion
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Cyberconnect12: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2012
I don't believe... No be churches the dey burn?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Apex051(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2012
I dnt know Nigerians always allow sentiment to overide sense of judgement, Sen Ningi does not try to justify what boko haram is doin as good but try to be identify with immediate community of the victims and try to dose tension in our mist as result of all this little vampirem as a muslim in the southern part of Nigeria how many time we have been involve in this kind of barbaric action please let us join hand to condem this vampire in its entirety and stop puting the blame on any section be it religion, tribe or racem their action is out of context of Islam stop castigatin Islam or any other religion
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by akoweolorin: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2012
Haba Sen. Ningi !!! Your so-called 'statistics' is different from the reality of the numbers of churches bombed as against the number of mosques affected. This does not include those who must have been killed en-masse and dumped inside deep wells to be set ablaze to remove their traces by the wicked terrorists. You people should desist from such distortions like this and focus more on solving the boko haram problem in order to prevent further bloodshed of innocent lives whether as muslims, christians, animists, atheists, free-thinkers or whoever finds himself in that zone as a citizen, foreigner, indigene, settler or resident.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2012
davidylan: Most of those who have hailed this post as "sensible" have been muslims of course seeking to divert attention away from the FACT that boko haram is just another in a long list of islamic terror groups that continue to be an embarrassment to "moderate" muslims who are always quick to bleat "islam is peace".

The problem with the Nigerian/African mentality is quite simple... rather than get to the root of the problem (boko haram is an islamic cult of death that must be rooted out), we are too busy struggling to generalise claiming that "all nigerians irrespective of tribe should be angry". So wait... how does "anger" solve the problem of BH? where are the "angry" muslims brave enough to speak OUT against BH? Each time there is a BH tragedy... the threads here are ALWAYS bereft of the same muslims who tell us BH does not speak for islam.... why

Boko Haram hides behind Islam the same way the KKK hides behind Christianity.

Northern Nigerian elitists are not going to be vocal about anything happening in the north because politics is a game played only by the affluent and wealthy. The average Nigerians are pawns. If you're waiting for elitists to say anything, then you're wasting your time. Everyday-Nigerians from north, south, east, and west should join hands to fight elitists, because they spin information to keep us at odds with each other. Why? Because if we're united, they will surely lose. Just read through this thread. Ningi made an unnecessary comment, and now the thread is divided. North/South or Christian/Muslim. You even insinuated that it's only Muslims with ulterior motives who supported my initial post. You have to be able to see through the nonsense. The world is not black and white. There were Germans who disagreed with Hitler. There were whites who disagreed with the KKK and civil injustice against blacks. Surely, there are Muslims and Northerners who disagree with Boko Haram's barbaric ideology and actions.

Nigerian politicians are very capable of solving this BH issue once and for all, but no one is willing to oust their fellow northerner, southerner, whatever. You think El-Rufai is clueless? You think Buhari is clueless? Sambo? IBB? GEJ sef. The list goes on. They're selfish people. They don't mind another church being bombed or the gun battles in Kano as they're not effected. As long as they and their bank accounts see another tomorrow, all is well. Ningi was effected and is trying to be divisive in the process of gaining public sympathy. If people are smart, then it won't work.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by soburtunde: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2012
ogugua88:

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by samkoro: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2012
tintingz:

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-killed-more-muslims-ningi/

They select churches,target christians and shout Allahu akbah !! After every murder with the hope of going to a phantom paradise of 72 virgins and alcohol,just because Mohamed murdered humans and shouted Alah akbah!!.And some satanists are saying it was mosques and Imams the Boko satans are targeting.

May God open their eyes to see the light and right,in Jesus name,amen

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million / Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home / Salary Of A Nigerian Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.