Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi (14898 Views)

Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Gunmen Kill DIG Abubakar Ningi In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Unitedabby(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
raynold17 :
so d madala Xmas day bombing na Muslims full church.
hahahaha.pesin nogo die wit lafter o!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by samkoro: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
tintingz: @samkoro, i see u posted from an anti-Islamic site, lemme giv u what Malcolm x said on arab and blacks dis link
http://www.colostate.edu/orgs/MSA/find_more/m_x.html
MALCOLM X: The pilgrimage to Mecca, known as the Hajj, is a religious obligation that every orthodox Muslim fulfills, if able, at least once in his or her lifetime. The Holy Quran says it, "Pilgrimage to the House [of God built by the prophet Abraham] is a duty men owe to God; those who are able, make the journey." (3:97)Allah said: "And proclaim the pilgrimage among men; they will come to you on foot and upon each lean camel, they will come from every deep ravine" (22:27). Every one of the thousands at the airport, about to leave for Jeddah, was dressed this way. You could be a king or a peasant and no on e would know. Some powerful personages, who were discreetly pointed out to me, had on the same thing I had on. Once thus dressed, we all had begun intermittently calling out"Labbayka! (Allahumma) Labbayka!" (Here I come, O Lord!) Packed in the plane were white, black, brown, red, and yellow people, blue eyes and blond hair, and my kinky red hair -- all together, brothers! All honoring the same God, all in turn giving equal honor to each other. . . ."Labbayka! (Allahumma) Labbayka!" (Here I come, O Lord!) Packed in the plane were white, black, brown, red, and yellow people, blue eyes and blond hair, and my kinky red hair -- all together, brothers! All honoring the same God, all in turn giving equal honor to each other. . . .That is when I first began to reappraise the "white man." It was when I first began to perceive that "white man," as commonly used, means complexion only secondarily; primarily it described attitudes and actions. In America,"white man" meant specific attitudes and actions toward the black man, and toward all other non-white men. But in the Muslim world, I had seen that men with white complexions were more genuinely brotherly than anyone else had ever been.That morning was the start of a radical alteration in my whole outlook about "white" men.
During the past eleven days here in the Muslim world, I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass, and slept in the same bed (or on the same rug) -- while praying to the same God -- with fellow Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of blue, whose hair was the blondest of blond, and whose skin was the whitest of white. And in the words and in the actions and in the deeds of the "white" Muslims, I felt the same sincerity that I felt among the black African Muslims of Nigeria, Sudan, and Ghana. We were truly all the same (brothers) -- because their belief in one God had removed the "white" from theirminds,the 'white' from their behavior,and the 'white' from their attitude. I could see from this, that perhaps if white Americans could accept the Oneness of God, then perhaps, too, they could accept inrealitythe Oneness of Man -- and cease to measure, and hinder, and harm others in terms of their "differences" in color. With racism plaguing America like an incurable cancer, the so-called "Christian" white American heart should be more receptive to a proven solution to such a destructive problem. Perhaps it could be in time to save America from imminent disaster -- the same destruction brought upon Germany by racism that eventually destroyed the Germans themselves. They asked me what about the Hajj had impressed me the most. . . . I said, "Thebrotherhood!The people of all races, color, from all over the world coming to gether as one! It has proved to me the power of the One God. . . . All ate as one, and slept as one. Everything about the pilgrimage atmosphere accented the Oneness of Man under One God. The people of all races, color, from all over the world coming to gether as one! It has proved to me the power of the One God. . . . All ate as one, and slept as one. Everything about the pilgrimage atmosphere accented the Oneness of Man under One God. And d ALLAH said in d Quran "O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other.Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allahis the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted.Quran, 49:13. And One of our beloved Prophet's best friends was a black Ethiopian from Africa. His name was Bilal Al-Habashi. So no mord and stop posting trash here or can u explain why Isrealite are goin against blacks or did Jesus has a black man among his disciples?

In my posts, I make it a point of duty to dwell on what Jesus Christ and Mohamed did,thought or said because. They are behind the essence of these two religion.If U are honest,Mohamed was racist.Moslems know nothing about their religion,thus they are always shocked at the truth,which is usually different from what they are thought;which is usually what they want to hear.What I posted above are facts and truth.Study the civil right periods of America and ur koran.

Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Muhammad...
Jesus...

Mohmd Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not have sex with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to rape enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged rape.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
samkoro:

In my posts, I make it a point of duty to dwell on what Jesus Christ and Mohamed did,thought or said because. They are behind the essence of these two religion.If U are honest,Mohamed was racist.Moslems know nothing about their religion,thus they are always shocked at the truth,which is usually different from what they are thought;which is usually what they want to hear.What I posted above are facts and truth.Study the civil right periods of America and ur koran.

Muhammad...
Jesus...

will die by the sword."

(Muslim 4206)

(Sahih Muslim 3901)

(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus. Was celibate.

(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

(Ibn Ishaq )

(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Never killed anyone.

Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"

(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man

(Sahih Muslim 4413)

^^^Samkoro, are you sure about all those things you typed up there ? If they are true (esp' the ones about owning slaves, marrying lots of wives, marrying a child and having a harem full of nubile women) then it makes for some pretty depressing and sick reading undecided.

If he chose to marry all those wives and had access to all those women, then it begs the question: was he a sex maniac undecided?......one would need to be really committed to be able to satisfy all those women.

SAMKORO:

"........NEXT,Islam and Dracula."

^^^The mind boggles shocked
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
davidylan: Incredible how nigerians born and raised in the US think they know more about BH than everyone else.
This false and desperate attempt to white-wash BH with the continued false equivalency is why we may never defeat them. BH isnt hiding behind islam... IT IS the true face and direct interpretation of an islam that is violent, evil and tyrannical.

The KKK did not hide behind christianity... the bible is SO clear that ALL are accepted before Christ whether black or white.

Where and when did I ever insinuate that? Why is it that Nigerians use my location against me and try to make it seem like I have a lesser understanding of an issue than them because they live there and I don't? Since you live in Nigeria, you must be all-knowing of Boko Haram. Maybe you can solve the headache they keep giving everyone.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mr samkoro can u show me where Mohammed is a racist? u dont read Quran atall Allah forbids killing exept for deffence lemme show ALLAH said
HOLY QURAN 5:32:
whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.
HOLY QURAN 2:190:
Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you,but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.
HOLY QURAN 7:55:
(O mankind!) Call upon your Lord humbly and in secret. Lo! He loveth not aggressors.
HOLY QURAN 8:61:
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that Heareth and Knoweth (all things)."
HOLY QURAN 5:2:
" , and let not the hatred of some people in (once) shutting you out of the Sacred Mosque lead you to transgression (and hostility on your part). Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour: fear Allah: for Allah is strict in punishment."
HOLY QURAN 41:34:
"Nor can Goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate!"
HOLY QURAN 4:135:
"O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do."
HOLY QURAN 16:90
"God advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed."
HOLY QURAN 16:126:
"And if ye do punish them, punish them no worse than they punished you: but if ye show patience, that is indeed the best(course) for those who are patient."
HOLY QURAN 21:107:
"And we have not sent you but as a mercy for the world". Oh u tink Jesus christ didn't speak violently lemme show in ur bible
Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."
Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."
John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins ofthe money changers and overturned their tables.!
Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
U want more I give u
samkoro:

Muhammad...
Jesus...

will die by the sword."

(Muslim 4206)

(Sahih Muslim 3901)

(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

(Muslim 4645)

Jesus. Was celibate.

(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

(Ibn Ishaq )

(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Never killed anyone.

Never enslaved women. 

(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man

(Sahih Muslim 4413)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloakand buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.
Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
See wot in OT bible
Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."
Revelation 2:22-23
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent oftheir deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according toyour works."
Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die.
Judges 1:4-6
"The LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand. ...
But Adonibezek fled; and they pursued after him, and caughthim, and cut off his thumbs and his great toes." --
Ezekiel 23:25-34
And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears. ... Thou shalt even drink it and suck it out, and thou shalt ... pluck off thine own bosoms: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD. --
Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“Thisis what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.
1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: andthe people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.
Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who paysyou back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one whotakes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!
Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do notI hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grievedwith those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfecthatred: They are become mine enemies."
See what ur biblical god as done,,,war, slavery,killings or o want tell the god of OT is diff from the god of NT?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
samkoro:

Muhammad...
Jesus...

will die by the sword."

(Muslim 4206)

(Sahih Muslim 3901)

(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

(Muslim 4645)

Jesus. Was celibate.

(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

(Ibn Ishaq )

(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Never killed anyone.

Never enslaved women. 

(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man

(Sahih Muslim 4413)

^^A well researched work. Well done!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by samkoro: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
tintingz: Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloakand buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.
Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
See wot in OT bible
Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."
Revelation 2:22-23
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent oftheir deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according toyour works."
Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die.
Judges 1:4-6
"The LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand. ...
But Adonibezek fled; and they pursued after him, and caughthim, and cut off his thumbs and his great toes." --
Ezekiel 23:25-34
And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears. ... Thou shalt even drink it and suck it out, and thou shalt ... pluck off thine own bosoms: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD. --
Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“Thisis what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.
1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: andthe people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.
Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who paysyou back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one whotakes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!
Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do notI hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grievedwith those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfecthatred: They are become mine enemies."
See what ur biblical god as done,,,war, slavery,killings or o want tell the god of OT is diff from the god of NT?

My brother,the truth is that Jesus neither lived nor thought violence.He once asked his disciples to get a sword.They got two.When he was being arrested by the servants of the pharisees the sword was used by one of the disciples to cut off the ear of the one of those servants.Jesus christ put back the ear and healed him.He warned them that those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

I repeat ,Jesus neither lived nor thought murder.

When moslems quote verses under the parable of the Gold coin,I wonder if they know what fictions,nonfictions and parables mean
Jesus hasn't come in old testerment and has left in revelation,corinthians and the rest.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by samkoro: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
@ Tintingz

Yes of course.If a member of a family believes in christ,other may turn against him.That was what Jesus meant and not cutting off peoples head like mohamed.What kind of a man and religion is that?

Iv answered all ur questions as patains to christ and not those things u are quoting from old testament(when christ hasn't come) and later part of new testament when Christ has gone to heaven.Those verses u quoted does not concern Christ.He did not say those thing.

Christians follow God through Christ's teachings only
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by samkoro: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
The Jehovah of old testament was angry with man for the sins of Adam and eve.And the continued sins of man.It was a dark period for man.One man was faithful to God.It was Abraham,thus God promised a messiah to come thru his lineage Isaac,Jacob.....As a result of which Ishmeal(Arabs) are angry till today.

New testament Jehovah now opened the door to heaven thru Christ. Jesus Christ is simply Gods plan for the salvation of man.

U may be a good person personaly but in a bad religion.Islam is bad.Those terrorists are the true moslems cos there is truely no moderates in Islam.

I'm a Christian because it is how life should be- love,kindness,forgiveness etc and not the other way as thought by mohamed.Take out jewish and arab politics from it. Life should be abt goodness and not about inflicting pain.

Mohamed adviced moslems to kill even when they don't like it.Just imagine.
Is this not satanic?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by walexbiz(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
lacasa:

When smart nigerians comment, i have τ̅o acknowledge.

God bless Ʊ. More of this

ur tot are more erudite dan those of my brethen in the south. U are a true patriot
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 29, 2012
ogugua88:

Where and when did I ever insinuate that? Why is it that Nigerians use my location against me and try to make it seem like I have a lesser understanding of an issue than them because they live there and I don't? Since you live in Nigeria, you must be all-knowing of Boko Haram. Maybe you can solve the headache they keep giving everyone.

I dont think anyone understands BH 100% but to pretend that they are no different from the KKK is a very naive assumption. the ideology behind BH is very clearly religious in nature... to pretend these are just a bunch of never-do-well miscreants is missing the point.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by fagamite: 2:00am On Jun 29, 2012
davidylan:

I dont think anyone understands BH 100% but to pretend that they are no different from the KKK is a very naive assumption. the ideology behind BH is very clearly religious in nature ... to pretend these are just a bunch of never-do-well miscreants is missing the point.

And KKK isnt? Ode oshi

BH = KKK
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by CHIMSKY(m): 2:33am On Jun 29, 2012
This is the height of irresponsibility.At a time like this when Nigeria is virtually pulling apart at the seams and the tension is so thick,u can cut it with a knife;some guy in the NASS decides that this is the best time to do a bodycount and broadcast the results in the media?
How is the number of moslems, christians or pagans killed an issue?next he will be saying that more hausas or igbos were killed so it doesnt really matter.is it not enough that they were human lives?Is the fact that BH kills more moslems according to Ningi an endorsement of their actions?Does it make it right?Let us think a bit more and make less undiplomatic statements.This is the same tripe that Babangida Aliyu the Niger State Governor has been spewing.Human life has become so cheap!While the country burns,po.iticians(both Christian & moslem )continue to fan the embers of hatred and ensure their access to power and by extension of interpretation,the resources of the state.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 29, 2012
fagamite:

And KKK isnt? Ode oshi

BH = KKK

We know the FACTS, the above is not only false but a typical muslim lie to downplay the truely ugly side of islam that moderates dont want you to see. The KKK was racial in nature, they just happened to live in a nation that styled itself "christian"... You can bury your head in the sand all you want simply because the facts expose the true evil nature of islam as a violent and intolerant political move.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 29, 2012
davidylan: I dont think anyone understands BH 100% but to pretend that they are no different from the KKK is a very naive assumption. the ideology behind BH is very clearly religious in nature... to pretend these are just a bunch of never-do-well miscreants is missing the point.

Muslims won't align with Boko Haram because they don't believe in it. That isn't the Islam they practice, the same way Christians didn't align with the KKK because the KKK interpretation wasn't what they believed in. Boko Haram, Umar Abdulmutallab, Osama Bin Laden, and Mohamed Atta aren't/weren't the faces of Islam. They are/were mass murderers; in Umar's case, attempted.

The people who do the actual suicide bombings are poor, never-do-well miscreants. The people sponsoring them are rich or wealthy and are tucked away safely.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 29, 2012
ogugua88:

Muslims won't align with Boko Haram because they don't believe in it.

False. Where were you during the miss world riots? where you there when innocent christians lost their lives in Kano and Kaduna over the mohammad cartoons drawn in far away Denmark? Where you there when Gideon Akaluka's head was dangling on a pole? Where you there when the poor teacher lost her life for "tossing the quran" a student was using to cheat? Are you aware of the muslims in Ibadan who were calling for the killing of a girl who dared run into a mosque to cry about Jesus? Do you notice the criminal silence anytimg BH killings are mentioned here on NL by muslims?
No muslims in nigeria have been killing christians long before BH came on the scene...

ogugua88:
That isn't the Islam they practice, the same way Christians didn't align with the KKK because the KKK interpretation wasn't what they believed in.

Again you lie or just naive. Christians dont align with the KKK BECAUSE the KKK didnt claim to be killing blacks in the name of Jesus either. Unlike the quisling quran, the bible is CLEAR that ALL are accepted before the Lord. In the quran muslims are enjoined to kill you and i can see samtoro has done justice to that... please read his posts.

ogugua88:
Boko Haram, Umar Abdulmutallab, Osama Bin Laden, and Mohamed Atta aren't/weren't the faces of Islam. They are/were mass murderers; in Umar's case, attempted.

Again you lie. Go to Pakistan and tell them Osama Bn Laden is not the face of islam... if you come back alive then let us know.

ogugua88:
The people who do the actual suicide bombings are poor, never-do-well miscreants. The people sponsoring them are rich or wealthy and are tucked away safely.

The 9-11 suicide bombers where well educated, well traveled middle class men. Umar Abdmutallab had more money than you and i can ever dream about. Tell that story to the marines.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2012
samkoro: @ Tintingz
Yes of course.If a member of a family believes in christ,other may turn against him.That was what Jesus meant and not cutting off peoples head like mohamed.What kind of a man and religion is that?
Iv answered all ur questions as patains to christ and not those things u are quoting from old testament(when christ hasn't come) and later part of new testament when Christ has gone to heaven.Those verses u quoted does not concern Christ.He did not say those thing.
Christians follow God through Christ's teachings only
mr samkoro dont lemme repeat my question again, show me where Mohamed is a racist, i have giving u where ALLAH forbids killing but to defend, is like u christians shy away frm d truth when it comes to the bible expecialy OT bible, for ur info u christians claim Jesus is Jehovah(trinity) or what their diff seens Jesus said in ur bible 'before Abraham i am' Jesus was d one ordering war, slavery, killing in ur OT bible saga he now repented in NT(funny), why do christians reject some verses in OT(confused pple) i gave u violent anger speech by Jesur ur god yet u turn it into parables oh it hurts u, what make Jesus orderd for sword in d first place, for potection or what? Infact ur false prophet aclaim apostle paul killed many christ followers and create christianity join with d pagan roman(now roman catholics), paul even oppose peter(d rock) and d disciples for preaching wrong gospel wen paul never met Jesus in his life, dont lemme go there cuz av debate ur type even ur scholars, Mohammed(pbuh) never kill or a violent person infact seens he started preaching ONE GOD to d pagan mecca where he was born he never kill it was d pagan mecca dat makes life miserable for him and wantd to kill him until he migrate to medina buh still d pagan mecca wants to destroy Mohammed(pbuh) and Islam, d pagan wage war against muslim buh stil Mohammed told his followers to hold back until when he recieve a revelation frm GOD to fight for deffencive buh if the bring peace then be peace with them, i have given u d verses and dont lemme start history, no more and stop reading frm ur anti Islamic site it wont help bro. PEACE

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by samkoro: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2012
tintingz: mr samkoro dont lemme repeat my question again, show me where Mohamed is a racist, i have giving u where ALLAH forbids killing but to defend, is like u christians shy away frm d truth when it comes to the bible expecialy OT bible, for ur info u christians claim Jesus is Jehovah(trinity) or what their diff seens Jesus said in ur bible 'before Abraham i am' Jesus was d one ordering war, slavery, killing in ur OT bible saga he now repented in NT(funny), why do christians reject some verses in OT(confused pple) i gave u violent anger speech by Jesur ur god yet u turn it into parables oh it hurts u, what make Jesus orderd for sword in d first place, for potection or what? Infact ur false prophet aclaim apostle paul killed many christ followers and create christianity join with d pagan roman(now roman catholics), paul even oppose peter(d rock) and d disciples for preaching wrong gospel wen paul never met Jesus in his life, dont lemme go there cuz av debate ur type even ur scholars, Mohammed(pbuh) never kill or a violent person infact seens he started preaching ONE GOD to d pagan mecca where he was born he never kill it was d pagan mecca dat makes life miserable for him and wantd to kill him until he migrate to medina buh still d pagan mecca wants to destroy Mohammed(pbuh) and Islam, d pagan wage war against muslim buh stil Mohammed told his followers to hold back until when he recieve a revelation frm GOD to fight for deffencive buh if the bring peace then be peace with them, i have given u d verses and dont lemme start history, no more and stop reading frm ur anti Islamic site it wont help bro. PEACE

Trinity is a model in Christianity were the Jehovah is the greatest.Christ worships jehovah,as well as the angels,Jehovah communicates with the material world thru the Holy spirit.Christ is Jehovahs plan for salvation of mankind.Salvation means freedom from being condemned to hell fire for the sin of Adam;because every man bears the burden of that sin untill one accepts Christ.

Paul was never a Christian when he was doing his own version of Jihad.He killed many Christians thinking he was doing the right thing(just like mohamed did) untill he meet Christ.The light from Christ struck him blind.He repented and was healed.

I,Ve told u earlier that Christ never touched a sword.The sword He asked his disciples to bring was used by him to illustrate the evil of violence.He said in that very situation that those who live by the sword shall die by the sword".At that instead,he was kind to those who came to kill him.He healed the ear that was cut oFf.

My brother, ur repentance will only benefit you.Do not think that ur repentance will bring food on my table.

Wether I read from Islamic or anti Islamic does not make any difference.One does not need to read to know that Islam is evil.Just sit down and observe those that are truely dedicated to Islam,the religion of peace of the grave yard and hell fire always dripping with fresh human blood.

If u like repent.If u don't , its not my business,and I will never force u with sword.

I will never follow you to that hell fire u are blindly going to.

Bye Bye
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Unitedabby(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
samkoro:

Trinity is a model in Christianity were the Jehovah is the greatest.Christ worships jehovah,as well as the angels,Jehovah communicates with the material world thru the Holy spirit.Christ is Jehovahs plan for salvation of mankind.Salvation means freedom from being condemned to hell fire for the sin of Adam;because every man bears the burden of that sin untill one accepts Christ.

Paul was never a Christian when he was doing his own version of Jihad.He killed many Christians thinking he was doing the right thing(just like mohamed did) untill he meet Christ.The light from Christ struck him blind.He repented and was healed.

I,Ve told u earlier that Christ never touched a sword.The sword He asked his disciples to bring was used by him to illustrate the evil of violence.He said in that very situation that those who live by the sword shall die by the sword".At that instead,he was kind to those who came to kill him.He healed the ear that was cut oFf.

My brother, ur repentance will only benefit you.Do not think that ur repentance will bring food on my table.

Wether I read from Islamic or anti Islamic does not make any difference.One does not need to read to know that Islam is evil.Just sit down and observe those that are truely dedicated to Islam,the religion of peace of the grave yard and hell fire always dripping with fresh human blood.

If u like repent.If u don't , its not my business,and I will never force u with sword.

Bye Bye
well said brother!GOD bless you richly!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
tintingz: mr samkoro dont lemme repeat my question again, show me where Mohamed is a racist, i have giving u where ALLAH forbids killing but to defend, is like u christians shy away frm d truth when it comes to the bible expecialy OT bible, for ur info u christians claim Jesus is Jehovah(trinity) or what their diff seens Jesus said in ur bible 'before Abraham i am' Jesus was d one ordering war, slavery, killing in ur OT bible saga he now repented in NT(funny), why do christians reject some verses in OT(confused pple) i gave u violent anger speech by Jesur ur god yet u turn it into parables oh it hurts u, what make Jesus orderd for sword in d first place, for potection or what? Infact ur false prophet aclaim apostle paul killed many christ followers and create christianity join with d pagan roman(now roman catholics), paul even oppose peter(d rock) and d disciples for preaching wrong gospel wen paul never met Jesus in his life, dont lemme go there cuz av debate ur type even ur scholars, Mohammed(pbuh) never kill or a violent person infact seens he started preaching ONE GOD to d pagan mecca where he was born he never kill it was d pagan mecca dat makes life miserable for him and wantd to kill him until he migrate to medina buh still d pagan mecca wants to destroy Mohammed(pbuh) and Islam, d pagan wage war against muslim buh stil Mohammed told his followers to hold back until when he recieve a revelation frm GOD to fight for deffencive buh if the bring peace then be peace with them, i have given u d verses and dont lemme start history, no more and stop reading frm ur anti Islamic site it wont help bro. PEACE
you are very confused o. The bible waz written by falliable men. Bt the quran fell from heaven(funny) it shud be deviod of mistake.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
@ogugua
you realy want to be an open minded person? Then be sure of what you say!
@samkoro
God bless you
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Gudiza(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
samkoro:

Bye Bye

But he will come after you so please equip yourself adequately!
fagamite:

And KKK isnt? Ode oshi

BH = KKK

ogugua88:

Muslims won't align with Boko Haram because they don't believe in it. That isn't the Islam they practice, the same way Christians didn't align with the KKK because the KKK interpretation wasn't what they believed in. Boko Haram, Umar Abdulmutallab, Osama Bin Laden, and Mohamed Atta aren't/weren't the faces of Islam. They are/were mass murderers; in Umar's case, attempted.

KKK was about race, and thats the point you boko rag heads fail to understand..and also why the Black race is the worst race on the planet today. Protect your race! Stop glorifying middle easterners...Abdul (slave)!

Trying to draw parrallels between the KKK and Boko Haram is plain Idiotic. Or is this another one of your (muslim) diversionary tactics? .....I'm sure you're one of those that say Boko Haram is a result of poverty even when they say otherwise...you are mud.

I tell you these folks (sagamite and co) have launched a campaign of deceit to play on the sensibilities/ humaneness of Nigerians. We must not let them.

@Ogugua
Are you the face of islam? Go and tell the arabs that your black face is the face of muhammed see if they dont club you to death.

PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Samkoro, are you sure about all those things you typed up there ? If they are true (esp' the ones about owning slaves, marrying lots of wives, marrying a child and having a harem full of nubile women) then it makes for some pretty depressing and sick reading .

If he chose to marry all those wives and had access to all those women, then it begs the question: was he a sex maniac ?......one would need to be really committed to be able to satisfy all those women

Why else do you think the only thing he offers his followers is puzzy? mtchew next.....
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
samkoro:
Bye Bye
hehehe, now christians are confused, Jesus worship Jehovah? D last time i checkd Jesus is GOD now Jesus is below GOD? Christians are so confused, who is Jehovah, Jesus and holyspirit ur three head gods, paul is a killer and a false apostle changing Jesus gospel and creating christianity, i dnt av much to say here cuz u dnt even undastand ur bible, u only go tru ur anti islamic site without undastanding Islam first, wel am as far Jesus is ur god, he's d one controling war in OT bible, opari, not too late bro, PEACE
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
tintingz: hehehe, now christians are confused, Jesus worship Jehovah? D last time i checkd Jesus is GOD now Jesus is below GOD? Christians are so confused, who is Jehovah, Jesus and holyspirit ur three head gods, paul is a killer and a false apostle changing Jesus gospel and creating christianity, i dnt av much to say here cuz u dnt even undastand ur bible, u only go tru ur anti islamic site without undastanding Islam first, wel am as far Jesus is ur god, he's d one controling war in OT bible, opari, not too late bro, PEACE
where have you ever read in the Bible that Jesus didnt pray to Jehovah..
Atleast you hav small sense by acceptin Islam has fault in evrytin and so u've decieded to attack christainity! That is the best thing u muslims can do because u knw islam have nothing to offer.
If as a christain i cn stil go to heaven accordin to ur qur'an then wat d Bleep! Your 'god' is confused, i swear. Can i also remind u of ur own qur'an where mary concieved miraculously.
"and we put 'our' spirit in her"
pls and pls u can insult me (dats ur trademark) bt abeg answer the question honestly to even yourself
'since when did Allah start having spirit? Is he divided into two?
Why does Allah refer to himself as we, our, hw many spirits is dat?'
oya answer
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 5:17am On Jul 01, 2012
Bélla3:
you are very confused o. The bible waz written by falliable men. Bt the quran fell from heaven(funny) it shud be deviod of mistake.
i laf, so dis wot u knw abt d Quran, who told u d Quran fell frm heaven? For ur info d Quran is a miracle and d last message frm GOD almighty, he sent it to Mohammed(pbuh) through angel Gabrial to the whole mankind dnt lemme start quoting verses, pls knw more about d Quran, omoge
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2012
tintingz: i laf, so dis wot u knw abt d Quran, who told u d Quran fell frm heaven? For ur info d Quran is a miracle and d last message frm GOD almighty, he sent it to Mohammed(pbuh) through angel Gabrial to the whole mankind dnt lemme start quoting verses, pls knw more about d Quran, omoge

like you said, it came from an angel, 'GOD's direct word. Is God less than perfect?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2012
Bélla3:
where have you ever read in the Bible that Jesus didnt pray to Jehovah..
Atleast you hav small sense by acceptin Islam has fault in evrytin and so u've decieded to attack christainity! That is the best thing u muslims can do because u knw islam have nothing to offer.
If as a christain i cn stil go to heaven accordin to ur qur'an then wat d Bleep! Your 'god' is confused, i swear. Can i also remind u of ur own qur'an where mary concieved miraculously.
"and we put 'our' spirit in her"
pls and pls u can insult me (dats ur trademark) bt abeg answer the question honestly to even yourself
'since when did Allah start having spirit? Is he divided into two?
Why does Allah refer to himself as we, our, hw many spirits is dat?'
oya answer
thanks for asking dis question, now 'we' is a royal word wich is use by king or a leader even in yoruba 'we' is used elderly person, so ALLAH almighty is our creator so he use we to address, i knw u wanna make a trinity thing buh ALLAH debunk it see Quran "They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord:of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)" Quran, 17:85" GOD Almighty is neither a trinity, nor duality, nor plural in Islam:
"They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a Trinity:for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. Quran, 5:73"
"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God,the Eternal, Absolute;He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him. Quran, 112:1-4"
"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah;that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).Quran 3:64' so u see ALLAH IS ONE not a multiple god like u christians call God and holy spirit is below GOD and do what GOD commands him, angels are called holyspirit, prophet are also called holyspirit cuz dey have it in them.
There are two roles that the Holy Spirit is responsible for according to Islam:1- It creates our "spirits." Allah Almighty uses it to blow into our mothers' wombs our human-spirits. That is why abortion is prohibited in Islam, because the fetus or foetus does have spirit (life) and it is a human being. It's not just a little piece of unliving flesh
"But He fashioned him in due proportion,and breathed into him something of His Spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! Quran 32:9
"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion)and breathed into him of My Spirit,fall ye down in obeisance unto him. (The Noble Quran, 38:72)""When I have fashioned him (in due proportion)and breathed into him of My Spirit fall ye down in obeisance unto him.Quran, 38:72"
"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion)and breathed into him of My Spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him. Quran, 15:29
2- It is used to provide Divine Guidance to the Believers, those whom Allah Almighty Loves and Favors. It's not just the Holy Spirit that gives Guidance. Angels too give it:"Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the Spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases,that it may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting, Quran, 40:15
"Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation from thy Lord in Truth,in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.Quran, 16:102
"Then will God say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother.Behold! I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity.Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' Quran 5:110
So as you can see, Allah Almighty Created the Holy Spirit for specific functions not only on this earth, but also perhaps else where in the Universe where we don't know about. But it is in no way GOD Almighty Himself.
Now let see what d bible said about holyspirit
"When you send your Spirit, they are created,and you renew the face of the earth. Psalm 104:30"
"Where can I go from your Spirit?Where can I flee from your presence?psalm 139:7
"Teach me to do your will, for you are my God;may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:10
"So far, these verses are talking about the Spirit from GOD Almighty. The first verse above, Psalm 104:30, perfectly agrees with the Noble Verses above about GOD Almighty Blowing His Spirit into our mothers' wombs when we're fetus. So does this now mean that the Holy Spirit, in the Bible, is part of GOD Almighty?Absolutely not! The Holy Spirit mentioned above is a creation from GOD Almighty. It's purpose is to create our spirits as mentioned in Psalm 104:30. Another purpose for the Holy Spirit is to Guide the Believers:
now see dis 1 samuel 18:10"The next dayan evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..."GOD Almighty has an evil spirit? Obviously not, it's only metaphoric as mentioned above. 1 Samuel 19:9"But an evil spirit from the LORD came upon Saulas he was sitting in his house with his spear in his hand. While David was playing the harp,..."
ANOTHER EVIL SPIRIT FROM GOD?! 1 Kings 22:22" 'By what means?'the LORD asked." 'I will go outand be a LYING spirit in the mouthsof all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.' the LORD has put a lying spiritin the mouths of all these prophets of yours. The LORD has decreed disaster for you." 2 Chronicles 18:21" 'I will go and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it. Jehovah is sending lying spirit? I bet u shud answer it
The Holy Spirit is a Creation of GOD Almighty and it is under Him just like the Angels according to the Noble Quran:Allah Almighty Said:"The Day that theSpiritand the will stand forth in ranks,none shall speak except any who is permitted by (God) Most Gracious,and He will say what is right. Quran, 78:38"
"Therein come down theAngels and the Spirit by God's permission,on every errand: Quran, 97:4" u see holyspirit is below GOD and a creation of GOD to communicate to us and strenghten us, i have given u the role of holyspirit in the Quran, holyspirit, Jesus(ur multiple head gods) are not equal to GOD almighty, GOD is one. PEACE sister
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2012
Bélla3:
like you said, it came from an angel, 'GOD's direct word. Is God less than perfect?
hun dnt get u, who is angel Gabrial? His message is from who? What is the role of Gabriel?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by CHIDIEJIOGU: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2012
@tintingz
ALL THIS QUOTATIONS AND YOUR BROTHERS BOKO HARAM ARE STILL SHEDDING INNOCENT BLOOD.
WHY NOT TELL THEM ALL THIS QUOTE AFTER ALL THEY ATTEND YOUR MOSQUE EVERYDAY.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by samkoro: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
tintingz: thanks for asking dis question, now 'we' is a royal word wich is use by king or a leader even in yoruba 'we' is used elderly person, so ALLAH almighty is our creator so he use we to address, i knw u wanna make a trinity thing buh ALLAH debunk it see Quran "They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord:of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)" Quran, 17:85" GOD Almighty is neither a trinity, nor duality, nor plural in Islam:
"They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a Trinity:for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. Quran, 5:73"
"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God,the Eternal, Absolute;He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him. Quran, 112:1-4"
"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah;that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).Quran 3:64' so u see ALLAH IS ONE not a multiple god like u christians call God and holy spirit is below GOD and do what GOD commands him, angels are called holyspirit, prophet are also called holyspirit cuz dey have it in them.
There are two roles that the Holy Spirit is responsible for according to Islam:1- It creates our "spirits." Allah Almighty uses it to blow into our mothers' wombs our human-spirits. That is why abortion is prohibited in Islam, because the fetus or foetus does have spirit (life) and it is a human being. It's not just a little piece of unliving flesh
"But He fashioned him in due proportion,and breathed into him something of His Spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! Quran 32:9
"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion)and breathed into him of My Spirit,fall ye down in obeisance unto him. (The Noble Quran, 38:72)""When I have fashioned him (in due proportion)and breathed into him of My Spirit fall ye down in obeisance unto him.Quran, 38:72"
"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion)and breathed into him of My Spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him. Quran, 15:29
2- It is used to provide Divine Guidance to the Believers, those whom Allah Almighty Loves and Favors. It's not just the Holy Spirit that gives Guidance. Angels too give it:"Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the Spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases,that it may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting, Quran, 40:15
"Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation from thy Lord in Truth,in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.Quran, 16:102
"Then will God say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother.Behold! I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity.Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' Quran 5:110
So as you can see, Allah Almighty Created the Holy Spirit for specific functions not only on this earth, but also perhaps else where in the Universe where we don't know about. But it is in no way GOD Almighty Himself.
"When you send your Spirit, they are created,and you renew the face of the earth. Psalm 104:30"
"Where can I go from your Spirit?Where can I flee from your presence?psalm 139:7
"Teach me to do your will, for you are my God;may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:10
"So far, these verses are talking about the Spirit from GOD Almighty. The first verse above, Psalm 104:30, perfectly agrees with the Noble Verses above about GOD Almighty Blowing His Spirit into our mothers' wombs when we're fetus. So does this now mean that the Holy Spirit, in the Bible, is part of GOD Almighty?Absolutely not! The Holy Spirit mentioned above is a creation from GOD Almighty. It's purpose is to create our spirits as mentioned in Psalm 104:30. Another purpose for the Holy Spirit is to Guide the Believers:
now see dis 1 samuel 18:10"The next dayan evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..."GOD Almighty has an evil spirit? Obviously not, it's only metaphoric as mentioned above. 1 Samuel 19:9"But an evil spirit from the LORD came upon Saulas he was sitting in his house with his spear in his hand. While David was playing the harp,..."
ANOTHER EVIL SPIRIT FROM GOD?! 1 Kings 22:22" 'By what means?'the LORD asked." 'I will go outand be a LYING spirit in the mouthsof all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.' the LORD has put a lying spiritin the mouths of all these prophets of yours. The LORD has decreed disaster for you." 2 Chronicles 18:21" 'I will go and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it. Jehovah is sending lying spirit? I bet u shud answer it
The Holy Spirit is a Creation of GOD Almighty and it is under Him just like the Angels according to the Noble Quran:Allah Almighty Said:"The Day that theSpiritand the will stand forth in ranks,none shall speak except any who is permitted by (God) Most Gracious,and He will say what is right. Quran, 78:38"
"Therein come down theAngels and the Spirit by God's permission,on every errand: Quran, 97:4" u see holyspirit is below GOD and a creation of GOD to communicate to us and strenghten us, i have given u the role of holyspirit in the Quran, holyspirit, Jesus(ur multiple head gods) are not equal to GOD almighty, GOD is one. PEACE sister

Truth is simple.Iv explained the meaning of trinity.God the father delegates roles thru christ and the holy spirit ,simple.If ur spiritual darkness of Allah does not allow you to see and understand,then I should not waste my time trying to save you from going to hell fire.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by samkoro: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
tintingz: thanks for asking dis question, now 'we' is a royal word wich is use by king or a leader even in yoruba 'we' is used elderly person, so ALLAH almighty is our creator so he use we to address, i knw u wanna make a trinity thing buh ALLAH debunk it see Quran "They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord:of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)" Quran, 17:85" GOD Almighty is neither a trinity, nor duality, nor plural in Islam:

Truth is simple.Iv explained the meaning of trinity many times over.God the father delegates roles thru christ and the holy spirit for different roles simple,simple.If ur spiritual darkness of Allah does not allow you to see and understand,then I should not waste my time trying to save you from going to hell fire.

May be ur Allah does not have the power to split himself at will.What a weak God;the reason why he cannot fight for himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari On A Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Kastina (photos) / How APC Is Giving Saraki ‘the Jonathan Treatment’ – Timi Frank / Zamfara Stalemate Will Be Resolved Before Elections – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 269
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.