Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? (4759 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Nimasa Building At Apapa On Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by fatdon2(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2012
Nimasa building at apapa on fire can anybody confirm?

[img]http://yfrog.com/ket89dvj:iphone[/img]
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by fatdon2(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
some of the pix

Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by cold(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
Your pix aren't displaying but I can hazard a good guess it started from the accounts department
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by cogbuagu: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
Don't worry it is raining now and it will put it off. angry
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hope the fire service men are there?
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by mekzyjoe(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
yea my mum works dere..she jst came home nw..it was madness...d fire took place in d 2nd floor while she works in d 8th floor.tank God
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by gbolio4(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
cold: Your pix aren't displaying but I can hazard a good guess it started from the accounts department

Haahahhhahhaha! Sharp guy. You know how it goes o'er here. Ol' dirty Naija
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by cogbuagu: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
Did d fire burn any body's cloth? angry
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by mekzyjoe(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
d fire guys r wackd.they came late.Naija my country.God help us
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by dedeike: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
I know the next thing will be to blame GEJ for this unfortunate fire incident. And Kobojunkie will fire a topic on the politics section of Nairaland: BREAKING NEWS: NIMASA ON FIRE WHILE PRESIDENT GEJ HEADS TO BELGIUM-Kobojunkie. Posts 253, views 622. Fake people

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
nimasa again!!! maybe this is due to d curses that innocent nigerian graduates rained on them when they were denied taking the test they invited them 2 take last saturday. some people had to travel from wherever to lagos,risking everything just to participate in the test but to no avail. Corruption is just my annoyance,just hope no life was lost sha. its well.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by mekzyjoe(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ernieman: nimasa again!!! maybe this is due to d curses that innocent nigerian graduates rained on them when they were denied taking the test they invited them 2 take last saturday. some people had to travel from wherever to lagos,risking everything just to participate in the test but to no avail. Corruption is just my annoyance,just hope no life was lost sha. its well.
[color=#006600][/color] >:GUY SHUT UP
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by novaman: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
dedeike: I know the next thing will be to blame GEJ for this unfortunate fire incident. And Kobojunkie will fire a topic on the politics section of Nairaland: BREAKING NEWS: NIMASA ON FIRE WHILE PRESIDENT GEJ HEADS TO BELGIUM-Kobojunkie. Posts 253, views 622. Fake people

People who blame GEJ don't do so just because they hate him, GEJ should appoint people who are ready and begging to work for him and not people who knows one godfather or the other; who appointed the minister of finance, or the other ministers ... GEJ, so if they are not performing what do think we should do; those guys in the FED MINs are not the best people to do the job but because of sentiments and politics; and especially the word commonly used "we need a minister from our side". Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) is under FED., Civil Service, and if GEJ had been proactive like some of us wanted him to be, maybe only serious working people would have been the heads of those various departments; when things are nothing working in the US who do people blame - OBAMA, so what is special about GEJ that we should not talk, he is human and if he is going off track, we should be able to knock him back to his senses. Please don't give us that line again that "I know the next thing will be to blame GEJ for this unfortunate fire incident" it is not UNFORTUNATE (wrong words) you and I know someone is hiding something, a place where there is no kitchen or petrol station, or maybe someone will say its the electrical sparks that caused it pleeeeease!
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by okcyggen: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
I guess some official dough has illegally exchanged hands and the financial documented reports with which to nail the culprits needs to be extincted; hence the employment of the blazing and destructive powers of fire.

As for the NIMASA Aptitude test of Saturday (Law School Lagos centre), I reserve my comments for the time being.
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by stepo707: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
cogbuagu: Don't worry it is raining now and it will put it off. angry

Most likely
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by analyticalman: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
NIMASA BUILDING FIRE INCIDENT HAS BEEN PUT OUT
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by harpo(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
Wow, i gat guys working in that building. i hope its not sabotage
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by Wassyzone(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
No mind them,na them today na them tomoro, what they sow is what they reap.
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by Dosoq(f): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
If dem say mak dem insure buildings,cars,even life sef,dem no go do,u see now,dere r certain tins dat wil definately happen in life,insurance is only dere 2 put dem bak in shape wen such happens...naija,wise up n insure d necessary tins so dat life wil not put u in zero level
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by Jim241gidi(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
I bet u,it's does innocent folks invited to d test,i cld recall my girl rushing to meet up forgeting her CV,I run a bike from surulere dwn to Ozumba to give her d CV,at d end d test did nt comenced,same happens in other state,they are wrong pipz,shame on NIMASA.
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by ebose09: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
mekzyjoe: [color=#006600][/color] >:GUY SHUT UP
@mekzyjoe y tell him to SHUT UP,I no blame u Sha
Re: NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire? by ebose09: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
mekzyjoe: [color=#006600][/color] >:GUY SHUT UP

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Heavy Gunshots, Riot In Kogiā€¦ Roads Blocked (live Update) / Atiku Should Start Preparing For 2023 Presidency / List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.