Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage (6406 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2012
saw this on another site,felt i should share it with NL.whats your stand on this?

I am not a loose woman. I am just a woman who loves her husband very much and didn’t want to lose him. I just did what I had to do to save my marriage even though I feel guilty sometimes.
It was not easy but I slept with my driver so that I could give my husband a child, but instead, God gave me twins, a boy and a girl...

I was married to Philip for eight years. We had no child. “The worst was that I never got pregnant even for a day.” His mother became so impatient that she started breathing down my neck as she gave me no breathing space at all. She moved in to live with us and practically made my life unbearable – in my matrimonial home. I cannot drink water and drop the cup because she must insult me. It got to a point that she stopped eating my food because, according to her, I should be feeding my children so that they would grow healthy and stronger and not her. “Monica, if you had children, you are supposed to be feeding them with all these food so that they would grow healthy and strong. I am getting old so I don’t need all these nonsense you call food. Take them away and give me grandchildren,” she would scream. She also stopped talking to me, however, the only time she talks to me is when she wants to insult me and remind me of how less a woman I was.
Even after she had left, I could still hear those insults in my head so I decided to take a bold step – I seduced and slept with our driver, Okon. Okon is a young man in his late 20’s. He is a graduate of Mechanical Engineering but because he could not get a good paying job, he opted to become a driver. I promised to get him a good job if he sleeps with me just once but I never disclosed the reason for this.

However, Okon thought I just wanted to cheat on my husband with him. I planned it during my ovulation so that I could get pregnant, although it was not easy sleeping with another man. I knew I was betraying my husband but I saw it as a necessary action. After a month, I discovered that I was pregnant. So, as promised I got a job for Okon in a friend’s company where he started earning almost N150,000 per month. When I told Philip that I was pregnant, he was so excited. “Sweetheart, God has finally answered our prayers. I am pregnant,” I revealed.

When I was five months pregnant, he informed his mother and she immediately returned to the house. She pampered me like a baby and also took good care of me. I never wanted to do any scan but my mother-in-law insisted. When I finally did the scan, it showed I was pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl. My mother- in-law and husband were extremely happy while I felt much fulfilled. “God thank you for compensating me with a set of twins after eight years of barrenness,” I muttered.
When the twins were born, the girl took ill for some time. It took a while before she fully recovered after several treatments and this got me worried. Philip and I insisted that blood test be carried out on them to determine their blood group and genotype and then came the shocking revelation. The doctor informed us that although their blood groups are both A, however, their genotypes are AS for the girl and AA for the boy meanwhile Philip and I are both AA. I wanted the ground to open and swallow me up because I felt Philip would ask questions but to my surprise, he did not. He just said, “Sweetheart, lets go home. We have had quite a long day, you and my babies need to rest.”

Three months later, he held me closely and said, “Monica, don’t be scared. I don’t want to know who the father of the twins is. I know whatever you did, you did to save our marriage and I am very proud of you. I promise to always love you and my babies. I promise this will be a secret between us. I love you sweetheart. I know we will have our own children someday.” I wept as he wiped my tears with his hands.

I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG:
But at least my mother-in-law is extremely happy with me, that is all that matters. Although, everyone is happy but I feel guilty that I selfishly used an innocent man to achieve my aim. But before anybody judge me; just put yourself in my shoes and think for a moment what you will do?

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by donbuchi1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
WON'T HAVE LOVED MY WIVE DO WHAT YOU DID. grin
SHAME!!!
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Mynd44: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
Nollywood tale
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by ODB1: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yomieluv:
I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG
end of story

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
Nice.. not a bad post either
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Castos(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
i saw the same story in talkofnaija.com.
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
*Heavy Sigh*
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Mynd44: 12:11am On Jun 28, 2012
Castos: i saw the same story in talkofnaija.com.
I saw a Nollywood movie like this once
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by HighChief4(m): 2:42am On Jun 28, 2012
Scary
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 28, 2012
The husband was very mature abt it... Well he had to settle for what was before him or just die without having children he could call his own (even though he wasn't the biological father)
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by tpia5: 4:48am On Jun 28, 2012
yeah, it was to save your marriage.
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Mygoldie(f): 5:00am On Jun 28, 2012
And what happens if okon comes back for his babies, like in Nollywood movies.
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Peterson1993(m): 5:06am On Jun 28, 2012
You be gay? How you take sleep with a male driver when you be man. We need real stories here and not cooked copy pasted stories

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Mynd44: 5:32am On Jun 28, 2012
Mygoldie: And what happens if okon comes back for his babies, like in Nollywood movies.
Grab an AK47 and blast off
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 28, 2012
Peterson1993: You be gay? How you take sleep with a male driver when you be man. We need real stories here and not cooked copy pasted stories
u are suffering from brain leakage,didnt u read it,abi english na ur problem.how did u pass waec?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 28, 2012
Mygoldie: And what happens if okon comes back for his babies, like in Nollywood movies.
lol,u too dey watch 9ja movies.
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by mimicue(f): 6:08am On Jun 28, 2012
A very good man... I tink hez impotent sha cheesy cheesy dats why he didn't complain buh wateva hez still a sweet husband many won't jst forgive like dat
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Peterson1993(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2012
Yomieluv: u are suffering from brain leakage,didnt u read it,abi english na ur problem.how did u pass waec?
Your own brain should have a pipline problem. Who cares reading a thrash when he or she gat important things doing.....The title "I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage" defines the rubish of the entire content.... Hmm am outa here. You can keep soliloquising
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by degamonn: 7:07am On Jun 28, 2012
A nice fiction! But were u fail 2 balance it is u never told us if u husy is importent or not. If he is, y did u not tell moda- inlaw that its nt ur fault.if u keep this up u re goin to make a gud writer.
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by lafad11(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2012
He would out sin cast d first stone.
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Mynd44: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2012
*bored*
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2012
Peterson1993: Your own brain should have a pipline problem. Who cares reading a thrash when he or she gat important things doing.....The title "I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage" defines the rubish of the entire content.... Hmm am outa here. You can keep soliloquising
u gat important to do,and u had the time to click on it,it shows how busy u are,jobless m.o.r.o.n.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Andrew3(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2012
Marketed and distributed by amaco investment limited
121 mnandi azikiwe street idumota lagos
11 pound road aba
sho 5 obakasson plaza ojo alaba lagos
22 ndiden usang iso road calabar. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by SOMTO2(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2012

Then that will be the return of okon. Part2
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
Nice story. . . When is the sequel coming? What a talented writer!
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Egbagirl(f): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
degamonn: A nice fiction! But were u fail 2 balance it is u never told us if u husy is importent or not. If he is, y did u not tell moda- inlaw that its nt ur fault.if u keep this up u re goin to make a gud writer.

Re-read the beginning of the post. The poster is not the woman in question. The story was pulled from another website or blog or whatever.
Yomieluv: saw this on another site,felt i should share it with NL.whats your stand on this?
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Egbagirl(f): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2012
Peterson1993: You be gay? How you take sleep with a male driver when you be man. We need real stories here and not cooked copy pasted stories

You need to chill man. Re-read the post and you'll see the poster clearly stated that he saw this on another site. If you had taken your time to read the post carefully, you would have seen this.
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Beync(f): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
Saw this on fb, things happen sha
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Peterson1993(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Egba girl:

You need to chill man. Re-read the post and you'll see the poster clearly stated that he saw this on another site. If you had taken your time to read the post carefully, you would have seen this.
hmmm impressive ..K I rest my case.. ~~~¡ I am chilling as you advised smiley
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
sexkillz: Nice story. . . When is the sequel coming? What a talented writer!
When did you start lying? Nice story ko nonsense ni
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by kevotek1000(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] ;Dwell, that shows a caring and a mutured husband who really love his wife no matter what. ;Dwell, that shows a caring and a mutured husband who really love his wife no matter what.
Re: I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage by Mkenyaa(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
Tell me its fiction

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Where My Stinginess Has Landed Me. I'm In Sifia Pains / Uh / A Lady Searching For A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.