Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) (15149 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... / Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by DinhoMVP: 7:09am On Jun 28, 2012
afam4eva: What questions could he be asking. Was it recorded on video?

I hope Banky W did not remove his cap to greet Fashola oo.

lol u de fear d head na bomb? Abg make una stp 2yab my guy head o he's vry endowd & capable...on a serios note is banky a usaid ambassador? Dse guys r doin wel o...am prouda u guys
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by Cyberconnect12: 7:11am On Jun 28, 2012
What could they be talking about Musician And politician cian cian Lol
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by 9jafreak: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2012
Is Banky W now an 'Economic Hit Man'?
What is he doing with the Enemy of the people? USAID

Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by teddyblueu: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2012
whirlwind7: Why does most govt offices look like a "babalawo's" place of business? undecided

some people no get eyes shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by Mcleo007(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2012
afam4eva: What questions could he be asking. Was it recorded on video?

I hope Banky W did not remove his cap to greet Fashola oo.

What if he did? Whatever happens to our cultural norms and values! *smh

1 Like

Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by Afam4eva(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2012
Mcleo007:

What if he did? Whatever happens to our cultural norms and values! *smh
Is bicycle head part of our norms and values?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by chukiz(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2012
Thumbs up banky
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by Afam4eva(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Is he Nigerian?

Omo the dude is fine o tongue tongue

Wait till all these autopopoyo ayamantaga Nigerian men start bashing.
He's half Yoruba and half calabar. So, he's 100% omo Naija.
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by Mustay(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
Artistes do associate themselves with politics - some of them write, sing etc about social issues, politics etc. It's a matter of choice.

Banky W is a 'youth' who wants to use his 'fame' to affect the lives of youth. He's a member of the COSON and participated in the #Vote4change (or whatever they called it that encouraged Nigerians to vote wisely) during the last election and he also participated in the #occupyNaija protest.

I'm not interested in his personal life and the likes - that's his bizwax. Am only writing on what he has 'recently' been in the (entertainment) news section for.

Hence, he's not a square peg to anchor an interview the Governor on an issue. I remember he studied Engineering so for the D'banj link - that's more of a diversion.
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:08am On Aug 27, 2012
banky w has a big head but its not that bad to be honest, im sure he still has loads of girls running after him because big head or not hes still a good looking guy (no homo)

but i think he need to go gym or eat more so his body will match his head because it looks to me like he has a big head and a small/skinny body, if hes body is big as well as his head people wont notice as much

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling On Taraba Guber Election Ongoing: Live Updates / Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July / Ekiti Pdp Candidate Disrupt Fayemi's Free Health Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.