Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Must An Enterprise Have TIN (tax Identification Number)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Must An Enterprise Have TIN (tax Identification Number)? (3496 Views)

Can I Start With An Enterprise? / How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS / Who Can Help Me Register An Enterprise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must An Enterprise Have TIN (tax Identification Number)? by UF: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
I have an enterprise that have been registered for 10years. Currently, I do not have a TIN for my business. How do I go about getting TIN for this business?
Is it compulsory for an enterprise to have this TIN.
What are the benefits of having this TIN as aganist the chanllenges faced when not having it.
Please house your response will be appreciated.UF.
Re: Must An Enterprise Have TIN (tax Identification Number)? by FYsol: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
@UF getting TIN is absolutely free and you have nothing to loose. Just go to FIRS nearest to you and apply. It takes only 2days.

The first benefit is the prestige it gives to your business as bigger businesses takes your business serious whenever you quote ur TIN on your proposal.
Banks have made it mandatory for people to have TIN before you can open a corporate account. Cheers
Re: Must An Enterprise Have TIN (tax Identification Number)? by ProfTayour(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2013
I was at the FIRS office yesterday to obtain TIN for an enterprise/Business name registered last year August and I was told to pay #10,000 before they can issue the TIN...penalty for late registration or something like, they said

But ordinarily, TIN is free
Re: Must An Enterprise Have TIN (tax Identification Number)? by purplecircle: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2013
Please where is the FIRS Office cause i also want to obtain a tin number.
Re: Must An Enterprise Have TIN (tax Identification Number)? by oneblacboi: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2013
There is already a thread that answers these questions adequately here ====>>https://www.nairaland.com/1472460/procedures-get-tin-no-firs/2#1472460.73

You can also contact a team of competent tax advisers below:

www.shelze.com.ng
info@shelze.com.ng
0817-014-4053

(1) (Reply)

Pawning In Nigeria: The Rise Of The First Online Pawnshop / CLOSED: / Free Ebook On Domain Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.