Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Wrong Treatment - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wrong Treatment (3070 Views)

Why Do Men Of God Hide Their Sicknesses &/ Seek Medical Treatment In Secrecy? / Easy Self Treatment Of Blackmagic, Witchcraft, Evil Eye And Others / Does God Show Favor Or Preferential Treatment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Treatment by eninn: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Spread bacterial pneumonias when addicted to alcohol as a result of the following reasons:

1 affected by the process of cleansing the lungs of UFOs .

2 weak immune addict in disease resistance .

3 influenced the mouth with alcohol and especially the gums and teeth , leading to a proliferation of bacteria that find fertile ground on her rotting teeth and Almtsush , thereby creating the opportunity to reach those germs into the lungs and inflammation repeated injuries .

4 malnutrition associated with addiction to alcohol .

According to medical sources, the incidence of deaths due to bacterial pneumonias when addicts exceeds three times the rate at other non- addicts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK_TpFtMkKM
Re: Wrong Treatment by eninn: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
someone told me
"Our random religious taboo that prohibits any form of usage of a certain substance is correct because excessive abuse of the same is detrimental to your health."

This is yet another example of where liberalism is elitist and religion cares about everyone.

Liberalism says "Too bad the 15% of proles will destroy their lives and their families with drugs and alcohol, and slaughter random victims on the highways when they are wacked out. We're not proles and we won't drink and drive."

Enlightened religious leaders have saved millions of their followers from prole to elite from enormous amounts of pain and suffering by banning recreational use of drugs, including alcohol, for their followers. And even Christianity banned drunkenness (a total ban on alcohol wasn't possible then, because they didn't have ubiquitous safe drinking water technology).

Alcohol simply doesn't pass the cost / benefit analysis on a societal basis. Anyone who thinks it does needs to go walk the streets in an urban underclass area...

Of course, prohibition doesn't work, but a religious ban for its adherents is a huge positive benefit for society..

Challenge Of Islam - Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piBNLeJCFjA
Re: Wrong Treatment by eninn: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
---===
From my time exploring Islam, I do remember that the Islamic teachings on alcohol changed a few times from don't be drunk at prayers all the way up to total abstinence.
Correct. Alcohol was never encouraged in Islaam, but there wasn't an outright prohibition during the earlier days. The prohibition was gradual - Allaah eased the people into it. The Arabs loved their wine/alcohol. It shows His absolute wisdom. The early days of the revelation were focused on informing the people of the Oneness of God in His Lordship, in worship, as well as in His Names and Attributes. It is only later, once the people's faith was firm, when many of the laws came down.

Aa'ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said,

"...If the first thing to be revealed was: 'Do not drink alcoholic drinks.' people would have said, 'We will never leave alcoholic drinks,' and if there had been revealed, 'Do not commit illegal sexual intercourse, 'they would have said, 'We will never give up illegal sexual intercourse.'...." [Saheeh al-Bukhaari]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5eIr9ZUfm4
Re: Wrong Treatment by eninn: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
=== Someone told me

Alcohol is the number one drug problem in America.

There are more than 12 million alcoholics in the U.S.

Three-fourths of all adults drink alcohol, and 6% of them are alcoholics.

Americans spend $197 million each day on alcohol.

In the United States, a person is killed in an alcohol-related car accident every 30 minutes.

A 2000 study found nearly 7 million persons age 12 to 20 were binge drinkers.

Three-fourths of all high school seniors report being drunk at least once.

Adolescents who begin drinking before the age of 15 are four times more likely to become alcoholics than their counterparts who do not begin drinking until the age of 21.

People with a higher education are more likely to drink.

Higher income people are more likely to drink.

These are also facts. Wait, what am I doing?

You have an important role

try to stay away from alcohol gradually, and quickly

So you give all around you the advice to try to stay away from alcohol gradually, and quickly

Which would make college-age people a good and likely target.

Sounds about right ...

I mulled over the idea of challenging with tobacco, but they don't advertise on the same scale, have nearly the same association with sex and youth, or laws limiting sales to such a degree.
Daily Show Jon Stewart lists a few lies from Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzL-2lPo6Mg
Re: Wrong Treatment by eninn: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
\\\\\

Muslims don’t do drugs

All intoxicants were made haraam in Islam’s religious scripture at different times over a period of years. Over the years, the list of intoxicating substances has come to include more modern street drugs and the like.

Islam prohibits the use of narcotics noting that “every intoxicant is haraam (unlawful)”. ‘Recreational’ drugs have become the social culture and despite religious prohibitions, Muslims are just as susceptible to cannabis (marijuana), hashish, and the supposedly herbal ‘hukkah‘ (a tobacco smoking pipe).

Nonetheless, this drug abuse is also haram, not to mention encouraging illegal drug trade and addiction.
As Quran says: Wine has benefit!

They ask you concerning wine and gambling. Say," There is a great sin in both of them, and some profits for the people, but their sinfulness outweighs their profit." (2: 219)

But because it's harm and detrimental is very much, Allah doesn't like that wine can be find in Muslim community.

If we want to give an example it is like Drugs comparatively to government's rules. Also drugs have benefit, but government forbids it and they punish and jail people just for one Gram! Why? Because it is so so so so harmful!

So because wine removes the only different between human and animals (which is intellect) so Allah forbid it and legislate rules that no one can find wine in Muslim community like the rules which is legislated for drugs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR3U-M9fpfM
Re: Wrong Treatment by eninn: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Wrong Treatment by sanyablaze(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
www.nagod.blog.com

amazing testimonies

Re: Wrong Treatment by eninn: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
I will agree that society would be much better off without alcohol or drugs.

Three religions prohibit alcohol and doctors

the smoking Deleterious

I will give you an illustrative example

You drink wine

I do not drink wine

And you talk to me face to face

I can not bear the smell of alcohol

At the same time, there are the risk of wine on your health

So you and I will take advantage of the move away from wine

Anything harmful to you or to someone else

Try as much as possible to move away from it

Islam instilled family values and gave security to the people. Thus, with Islam, there is no longer a "need" to drink in order to relieve unhappiness and stress by slipping into a fantasy world. One American convert to Islam, who used to drink before in her pre-Muslim days, comments, "I think that being Muslim has made me face up to a lot of things, which is painful, but by working them out I feel much less need to run away from my problems, and alcohol is basically the best way to run away from problems."

The fear of God helps Muslims keep away from not only alcohol, but all other evils prohibited by the Qur'an, such as adultery, abuse of wives and children, and gambling. Peer pressure (brotherhood) also helps Muslims abstain from these sins.

Attempts to abolish alcohol in America (during the Prohibition period) and drugs (the "War on Drugs"wink were not successful, because the factors that cause people in America to drink and use drugs have not been eliminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj1iyucKK4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lVdUihnZbg
Re: Wrong Treatment by eninn: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
All intoxicants were made haraam in Islam’s religious scripture at different times over a period of years. Over the years, the list of intoxicating substances has come to include more modern street drugs and the like.

Islam prohibits the use of narcotics noting that “every intoxicant is haraam (unlawful)”. ‘Recreational’ drugs have become the social culture and despite religious prohibitions, Muslims are just as susceptible to cannabis (marijuana), hashish, and the supposedly herbal ‘hukkah‘ (a tobacco smoking pipe).

Nonetheless, this drug abuse is also haram, not to mention encouraging illegal drug trade and addiction.
As Quran says: Wine has benefit!

They ask you concerning wine and gambling. Say," There is a great sin in both of them, and some profits for the people, but their sinfulness outweighs their profit." (2: 219)

But because it's harm and detrimental is very much, Allah doesn't like that wine can be find in Muslim community.

If we want to give an example it is like Drugs comparatively to government's rules. Also drugs have benefit, but government forbids it and they punish and jail people just for one Gram! Why? Because it is so so so so harmful!

So because wine removes the only different between human and animals (which is intellect) so Allah forbid it and legislate rules that no one can find wine in Muslim community like the rules which is legislated for drugs!

اسلام كاميروني بعد سؤاله هل يوجد سلام في العالم - د ذاكرYouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ld_7yRBXiM

جديد اسئلة عن البعث والانتحار والاطفال المعاقين واجابات رائعة للدكتور ذاكر نايك YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu8MrSSL5JY
Re: Wrong Treatment by eninn: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Perhaps you've heard of the American soldier suicide rate.They actually ran campaigns trying to stop it like it was some kind of epidemic.

Sure, a soldier see's alot of atrocities that could explain a desire for death. As it is many soldiers take a daily pharmaceutical cocktail just to function. Perhaps that is part of the problem?

Big pharma does not seek to cure, only in the treatment is there profit. With this in mind many Americans today take medication to deal with depression. Whether western medicine improves things one can only guess as its clear to see today many doctors are corrupt and get kickbacks from Big pharma for every script they write.

Is there anyone in your family who deals with depression?

According to statistics it affects 17 million Americans annually.
Nation wide its a small percentage but still 17 million people is a massive number.

He was an American pathologist and euthanasia proponent. He publicly championed a terminal patient's right to die by physician-assisted suicide. Kevorkian said that he assisted at least 130 patients to that end. He was convicted of murder in 1999 and was often portrayed in the media with the name of "Dr. Death".

Whatever the case may be, many today have lost the desire for life. Young and old, sick and healthy. Rich and poor. More then a few people just want out.

You yourself might be happy go lucky with a real zest for life. The worlds literally your oyster with doors opening everywhere you turn. You're probably asking yourself what is the point of all of this "doom and gloom"?

Did you know the Prophet of Islam (saw) predicted this would happen back in the 7th century?

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The Hour will not be established until a man passes by the grave of another man and he says: Would that I were in his place!”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6698, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 157

The U.S. provides Israel with over $3.8 billion annually in military assistance, directly implicating the United States in Israeli crimes throughout occupied Palestine

Palestinian civilians are being suppressed with rubber bullets, stun grenades, beatings and attacks by Israeli soldiers

people and children are daying every day and a lot more

If life had no purpose then there would be no need for religion. But God expects certain things of you, this is why he sent books down, to guide you and me.

The Prophet of Islam has never been wrong because he doesn't speak from himself. He has only revealed revelation from the Almighty.

فتاة يهودية تتهرب من الحديث عن قتل الأطفال في الكتاب المقدس

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJb-CEihR-E

منصور يغير قناعات مسيحي محترم عن ألوهية المسيح

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REhIFXrKcUw&t=1s

انتو المسلمين تجندون الأقلية لنشر الإسلام Speaker's corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Qkpx4riWE

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Worship Jizz-Us. / Oldest Bible Found In Palestine Confirms Jesus Was A Servant Of God / "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.