Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? (4039 Views)

We Buy Waste Maltina Cans In Large Quantities / Controversy Trails River's Ban On Sale Of Petrol In Jerry-cans / Recycling Of Plastic And Cans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by vividgate: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls does anyone know where I can get buyers of aluminium cans or recycling plants that buy?
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by wealthbee: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yes i know the real buyer in the business call me up for more information. 08081180405
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2012
You can reach me 07030595988
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 28, 2012
mbatuku2: You can reach me 07030595988

So you sell used cars or used car parts?
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 28, 2012
My favourite stalker. How are you doing? wink
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by vividgate: 7:07am On Jun 28, 2012
Thanks for your replies. Pls kindly share the information here,so others too can benefit.
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2012
vivid gate: Thanks for your replies. Pls kindly share the information here,so others too can benefit.

ok.. I melt and consume them myself. If you are serious and really have them, preferably in large quantities, let me have them and I'll pay you your cash. I'm based in Lagos by the way, I presume you are nearby.
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by NonsoChris(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2012
vivid gate: Pls does anyone know where I can get buyers of aluminium cans or recycling plants that buy?

I buy aluminium cans and other aluminiums. I recycles them. I base in onitsha,so if you have them in large quantity,and you're around south-east and south-south,then contact me. Contact on 08097403835 so we can talk business
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by vividgate: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2012
mbatuku2:

ok.. I melt and consume them myself. If you are serious and really have them, preferably in large quantities, let me have them and I'll pay you your cash. I'm based in Lagos by the way, I presume you are nearby.

I will give you a call soon.
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by vividgate: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2012
Nonso Chris:
I buy aluminium cans and other aluminiums. I recycles them. I base in onitsha,so if you have them in large quantity,and you're around south-east and south-south,then contact me. Contact on 08097403835 so we can talk business

I am in lagos. How possible will it be
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by NonsoChris(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
vivid gate:

I am in lagos. How possible will it be
Yes it's very possible depending on the price,if i can get a good price to make some profits in it down here in Onitsha,then we can do it. And also it must be 6 tonnes or more,the lorry that will carry it must be full,and the cans must be sound. You can give me a call so we can talk more
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by vividgate: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
Nonso Chris: Yes it's very possible depending on the price,if i can get a good price to make some profits in it down here in Onitsha,then we can do it. And also it must be 6 tonnes or more,the lorry that will carry it must be full,and the cans must be sound. You can give me a call so we can talk more

How much will u pay per kg? Let's be real so we can take off dis week
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by blissauto: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2012
We buy USE ALUMINIUM CAN
How much do you sell per kg.how many tons do you have avaliable
send me an email:sahifields@gmail.com
or call me : 08054316094
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by vividgate: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
Those of you who say you buy these cans,kindly State how much you r willing to buy per kg.
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by NonsoChris(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2012
vivid gate: Those of you who say you buy these cans,kindly State how much you r willing to buy per kg.
Then how much do you sell per kg? I need aluminium cans and other aluminiums now. Tell me how many tons you have and your price for 1kg. You can give me a call if you want to.
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by fifi007: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2012
You should have left a number available 2 reach you. Please do so as soon as possible.
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by gitsaro(m): 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
We are seeking to buy USED ALUMINIUM CAN in large quantities (metric tonnes)
we need to get in touch with selleres who have a large quantity of this item
send me an email:gitsaro@gmail.com
or call me : 07039168028
Re: Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? by joshua012(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
NonsoChris:

are u still into business?

(1) (Reply)

Building A House Or Starting A Farm / Waste Pet Bottle Recycling Training - YOU CAN MAKE MONEY RECYCLING PLASTICS / Ice Block Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.