Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Church Members Barred From Discussing Chris Okotie’s Marriage - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Barred From Discussing Chris Okotie’s Marriage (17017 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Barred From Discussing Chris Okotie’s Marriage by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
IF I HEAR ANYONE OF YOU, I REPEAT ANYONE OF YOU CALLING THIS MAN A PASTOR AGAIN! I WILL INVITE FIRE ON YOUR HEAD.

Who are you?!

He is a Pastor, sent from Heaven...
Re: Church Members Barred From Discussing Chris Okotie’s Marriage by bold4: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
modavi: Talk is cheap when u aint married cos u dnt knw wat it is all about till u r in .Y drink paracetamol 4 sm1's headache? Besides, if God says he will have mercy on whom he wld have mercy on,what can you do about it? Y nt leave d judgement 4 God n try ur own best to manage ur own marriage ist n work out ur own salvation with fear and trembling,instead of judging sm1 else?nice one
Re: Church Members Barred From Discussing Chris Okotie’s Marriage by okpurukata(f): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
Where is that Frosbel and the other bigots that readily criticise the catholic church. Ngwa nu, your bible believing pastors are at it again. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Church Members Barred From Discussing Chris Okotie’s Marriage by Cruzgee: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2012
What is this world turning into? Where is the for-beta, for-worse in marriage? How will he counsel his member who is contemplating a divorce? Haven read his book - 'the last outcast', i used to think this man would make the best husband and that he would teach people how to stay in and correct any wrong in their marriages but why pastor? Am not condemning you sir, but just asking some questions that may not be answered. Any justification for Tina's relocation to America? May God help us all.
Re: Church Members Barred From Discussing Chris Okotie’s Marriage by Biggyd2: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2012
See people playing Mr. or Mrs god. I wonder how many NLders are in miserable and abusive marriage but can't leave because of "what the society will say". Just get it here, it his private life. Two adults have consented not to live together and people are here crying more than the bereaved. The lady involved had kids from a previous marriage, didn't she? Is it better for those kids to be in such marriage, see their parents live a lie and go back later to church to preach to the congregation that they have "perfect lives"? If a member of the church believes that they cant continue worshipping in his church because of this divorce, by all means the person should leave. But be ready to move to 100 others if you are looking for a "perfect church". Find a place where you feel comfortable to be and worship your God.
Re: Church Members Barred From Discussing Chris Okotie’s Marriage by james1(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2012
why do they want to discuss such extra sensitive matter where their pastor's ego is involved?lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw These Pastors In Hell Fire (a Must Read) / "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? / 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.