Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria (18939 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Image123(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
kpokute: You now judge who's righteous and who's not. God's vedict and chice of the righteous will certainly not be premised on Nigeria's dirty political developments, so Pulse, Ponder and Deviate from this path!
is the president a righteous man?
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
Billyonaire: There is something about GEJ that I havent seen in past Presidents, he puts human face to political office, he doesnt feel super-human, he prays.......

You mean he 'pays'. He certainly has to be giving you lots of money to buy this kind of fervent buttlicking and sycophancy.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by dipotech: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
Whatever his prayer points might be, may God hear him.
Nigeria needs divine intervention there is no doubt about that except we want to continue deceiving ourselves.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by doublej1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
This is called distractions. They are diverting our attention from important matters making us spend our time on less important things. Pls, lets contribute to the cure of nigeria problem by posting our sincere contribution to the thread titled 'A CURE TO NIGERIA PROBLEM'www.nairaland.com/974820/cure-nigeria-problem
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by nelsondgod(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
ObamaUS: What gave you guys the impression that GEJ is praying for naija?What if he's praying for more opportunity to plunder the nation...What if he's saying"GOD PLS I WILL TRAVELLING TO MEXICO TOMORROW,CUBA NEXT TOMORROW,ARGENTINA NEXT WEEK AND AFGHANISTAN NEXT MONTH.PLS PROTECT ME AND MY WIFE FROM PLANE CRASH OO...YOU KNOW YOU PROMISED ME 2015.HELP ME TO ACTUALISE IT OO..

Why did they have to take his pix?Afterall,he will still go and chop money after the prayers..
God no day hear this kind of prayer bare..mshewwwwww

funny though,bt whatever the case maybe,i can sense his love for his country,even in his imperfections.
Lets keep praying for him.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by fm7070: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
Uncle Jonathan is trying his best.
Congregation of 100 people is not easy to lead, let alone more than 150m people.
The major challenge with his government now is Boko-Haram and corruption (which has been there long ago). God that he is praying to will hear and intervene
If he should act violently, people will say he's killing people. He's diplomatic now. People say he's slow
May God give him the wisdom he needs. Amen
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by jaybee(f): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
ObamaUS: What gave you guys the impression that GEJ is praying for naija?What if he's praying for more opportunity to plunder the nation...What if he's saying"GOD PLS I WILL TRAVELLING TO MEXICO TOMORROW,CUBA NEXT TOMORROW,ARGENTINA NEXT WEEK AND AFGHANISTAN NEXT MONTH.PLS PROTECT ME AND MY WIFE FROM PLANE CRASH OO...YOU KNOW YOU PROMISED ME 2015.HELP ME TO ACTUALISE IT OO..

Why did they have to take his pix?Afterall,he will still go and chop money after the prayers..
God no day hear this kind of prayer bare..mshewwwwww

i dont know what the man is praying for. but from all indications he is praying for his position, his presidency, and probably his government; he don't want to lose it in any way. nothing should make him to lose it.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by jaybee(f): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
double j1: This is called distractions. They are diverting our attention from important matters making us spend our time on less important things. Pls, lets contribute to the cure of nigeria problem by posting our sincere contribution to the thread titled 'A CURE TO NIGERIA PROBLEM'www.nairaland.com/974820/cure-nigeria-problem

you are missing the point. you acn not cure nigeria by on the computer. tell me what can you do? you don't have the power to do it. let Jonathan and all those who have been given the power do it. we have relinquished our power tom him and all other elected and appointed officials. he begged for it; he got it. now he can't do nothing with the power. and you are expecting us to do what we dont have power to do
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Sweetlemon(f): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
texazzpete:

You mean he 'pays'. He certainly has to be giving you lots of money to buy this kind of fervent buttlicking and sycophancy.

And its so shameful to watch!
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Sweetlemon(f): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Removing that subsidy is long overdue.

Another sorry excuse from a sycophant
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Elueme: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
A devoted president who believes that the power to succeed is from above... You are setting a good example for us... I haven't prayed for NAIJa today but I hope 2 do that b4 night fall... Pls let us emulate from this
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
I don't believe GEJ is corrupt.
I just think he could make better choices is all....but then again so could we all.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Skoopy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
omenziate: The effectual fervent prayer of the unrighteous availeth nothing.
why Judge?
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by igbo2011(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
Shuffering and smiling as fela said.

The europeans promised us heaven so they can take this world.

Wake up!! Stop praying and DO SOMETHING!
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Joel3(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
U guys don't kmw anything. There are so many hiden things going on in this country which u all don't knw about, there ve been ghost meeting here and there. Gej hands are not clean, Only God can reveal, i pray God anwser him.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
DOES GEJ NEED DIVINE INTERVENTION TO PUT FEMI OLE-DOLA AND FAROUK LAWAN IN PRISON ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Zodiac61(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
The man was not voted into office to pray for Nigeria.
There are enough pastors and imams who claim that they are praying for the country, with no results.
If god does not answer the prayers of his "chosen ones", why should it answer the president's fake prayers?
The man was elected to do something about Nigeria's sieemingly intractable problems.
The longer he remains on his knees the less time he has to attempt to solve the country's problems.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by GTEE(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
Na so adeboye and co. pray for am and forget to tell him that God only helps who help themselves grin
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by dsgirl: 3:02am On Jun 29, 2012
This picture was taken way before election then and it was during Redeem's Holy Ghost night.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Detongue: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2012
Prayer is d KEY. GEJ, P.U.S.H>>> Pray Until Sumtin Hapuns. God 'ill hear u IJN
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by AzaMontana(f): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Must yol always be so scepital about everything. THANK U MR PRESIDENT FOR THE PRAYER. GOD BLESS OUR NATION
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by kilanko5: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
Prayer can do it but you need to act NOW..... Nigerians are expecting much from you
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by doublej1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
jaybee:

you are missing the point. you acn not cure nigeria by on the computer. tell me what can you do? you don't have the power to do it. let Jonathan and all those who have been given the power do it. we have relinquished our power tom him and all other elected and appointed officials. he begged for it; he got it. now he can't do nothing with the power. and you are expecting us to do what we dont have power to do

jay bee, its true but there is strength in our number. If a vast majority of Nigeria should stand up and say no to this nobody can stop us. This should be a movement by the masses not popular people to be our voice. I hope we have learnt a lot from the subsidy protest, it was well planned by the government it was a situation of the masses needed time to shout lets give them that time.
As for the leaders of a thing, a person with a stick wanting to pick a cloth infested with black ant throws the stick into a pit. How do you expect the person to achieve his aim? Either way he does it he is going to pass through a situation which would have been uncalled for.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by bengoodcreature: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
e y a,God have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members Of 500Million (Photo) / 30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. / It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.