Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? (19138 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / Why Don't Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by HisRib(f): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2012
I'm African but not from Nigeria. I have a thing for Nigerian men. I think most are attractive & smart. But, I wonder if they marry women who aren't Nigerian?

I also have a few concerns about Nigerian men:
1) They are serial cheaters.
2) A lot of them use Juju to get rich.
3) Many are scam artists.
4) They are not very God-Fearing.
5) They aren't romantic.

Would a Nigerian man want to be with a girl like me?

Honest & Mature answers only please!
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by ITbomb(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2012
We all have concerns about Nigerian men:
1) They are serial cheaters - Name one country you won't see a cheat in a relationship, Nigeria is however blessed with almost equal numbers of Cheats and Sincere lovers, it is left for u to use ur head and not your heart .
2) A lot of them use Juju to get rich - I'm sure u actually meant USA where Celebrities must belong to the illuminati juju oracle to be rich and popular and don't forget , Nigeria has the highest concentration of multimillionaires in Africa.
3) Many are scam artists - Dear , if you are not greedy there is little chance of you falling for a scam, forget the artists , they don't target you, their targets are often those imperialist who have plundered African resources over the years.
4) They are not very God-Fearing - Who no dey fear God, abi u wan die?.
5) They aren't romantic - it depends on your definition of Romantic , Nigerian girls have taught us that all those flower and moonlight stuffs doesn't count, They believe a romantic man must be very generous and caring ie money for recharge cards, Brazilian/Pakistanian hairs, nice ride, so we just had to reluctantly adjust, maybe if you can convince ur man that you r not like a Nigerian girl, he would show u real romance especially in bed .
And one other thing, if your bf's name in any way contain this three letters ' CHI ' , be very cautious

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by claremont(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2012
HisRib:
1) They are serial cheaters. Yes, most of us are dogs!
2) A lot of them use Juju to get rich. I wouldn't know about this one, it could be true.
3) Many are scam artists. Yes, many are.
4) They are not very God-Fearing. Most are "God-fearing", some of us are proudly Atheists and anti-theists.
5) They aren't romantic. I would argue that Nigerian men are the most romantic in the world, we just have our own definition of what romance entails.

Would a Nigerian man want to be with a girl like me? I doubt it; since most of us are apparently serial cheaters, scam-artists, and Atheists, we might just sleep with you and dump you like a filthy rag afterwards!

Honest & Mature answers only please! I believe my answer fulfils this criteria. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by xynerise: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2012
HisRib: I'm African but not from Nigeria. I have a thing for Nigerian men. I think most are attractive & smart. But, I wonder if they marry women who aren't Nigerian?

5) They aren't romantic.

you are desperately searching for a Nigerian husband.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2012
These're very ignorant generalisations.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2012
Where are you from?
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2012
Since you think you know so much about our men and you seem to have made up your mind about them, so what the H.E.L.L. do you want from them. Abeg. Its either you love us or you leave us alone. Stop pretending as if your own men in your country are angels. If you dont like the package then drop it finish.

4 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2012
angry

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
There are also dumb and ugly Nigerian men. But, you must judge them individually because you may miss out on a decent one.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by HisRib(f): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
I just find that most Nigerian men are not serious. I am not searching for a Nigerian husband. As I mentioned in my original post -- I find them to be attractive but they just have a really bad reputation.

Men in my country are great. I went to school with many Nigerians that's how I came to like them. Never dated one. Just liked from a distance.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
ITbomb: We all have concerns about Nigerian men:
1) They are serial cheaters - Name one country you won't see a cheat in a relationship, Nigeria is however blessed with almost equal numbers of Cheats and Sincere lovers, it is left for u to use ur head and not your heart .
2) A lot of them use Juju to get rich - I'm sure u actually meant USA where Celebrities must belong to the illuminati juju oracle to be rich and popular and don't forget , Nigeria has the highest concentration of multimillionaires in Africa.
3) Many are scam artists - Dear , if you are not greedy there is little chance of you falling for a scam, forget the artists , they don't target you, their targets are often those imperialist who have plundered African resources over the years.
4) They are not very God-Fearing - Who no dey fear God, abi u wan die?.
5) They aren't romantic - it depends on your definition of Romantic , Nigerian girls have taught us that all those flower and moonlight stuffs doesn't count, They believe a romantic man must be very generous and caring ie money for recharge cards, Brazilian/Pakistanian hairs, nice ride, so we just had to reluctantly adjust, maybe if you can convince ur man that you r not like a Nigerian girl, he would show u real romance especially in bed .
And one other thing, if your bf's name in any way contain this three letters ' CHI ' , be very cautious

They have Pakistanian weave?!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
Girlfriend quit yo b.i.tching okay. Its either you love them or not. If you wanna love our men you will love them as they are and if what they do irritates you still fine leave them alone. There are plenty of us 9ja sisters to last them a life time. They are not in need of you phuliziiii.

5 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
Your post is even dumb. C thats y our men are not even participating in it. So if you already know this much about ut what the **** do you want? or did you think your post will change them? Yeye desparation
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
HisRib: I'm African but not from Nigeria. I have a thing for Nigerian men. I think most are attractive & smart. But, I wonder if they marry women who aren't Nigerian?

5) They aren't romantic.

where r u from dearie?
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Gloriagee(f): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
@ topic - yes. numerous examples abound eg charley boy, alex akinyele etc
@ ur concerns sad, seriously stereotypes suck!!!
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
@OP , where are u from?
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by 27naira(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
Aza Montana: Girlfriend quit yo b.i.tching okay. Its either you love them or not. If you wanna love our men you will love them as they are and if what they do irritates you still fine leave them alone. There are plenty of us 9ja sisters to last them a life time. They are not in need of you phuliziiii.

sweery, why you dey vex? no worry, e go reach you even if she marry 10 grin

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by r231(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
undecidedJ undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by KINGwax(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2012

5) They aren't romantic.

if you love a normal nigerian guy, you're the luckiest thing alive. I tell ya
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
We are all as guilty as charged, and we do not marry non-Nigerians...bye

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Wislet(f): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
Is this supposed to be a topic, or a meaningful question
Who still asks this question? Kindagarten?

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by KINGwax(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
onila:

where r u from dearie?
Ha! OP! avoid this girl. Plssss. Well, unless you're stoical
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2012

5) They aren't romantic.

Would a Nigerian man want to be with a girl like me

very stereotypical! sad Do you know the population of the so-called scam artists? How does that compare to the number of clean hard workers from naija? see people as individuals or does being a Nigerian equate to being a criminal? undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by pleep(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
First of where are you from?

I don't now where you got the idea that Nigerian men are not god fearing? the vast magority are, atleast on the surface.
but...the rest of the stuff is true, so dont even bother. tongue

but if your hot, at least the hottest chick he can get, you wont have to worry about the cheating.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by kokoye(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
There are also dumb and ugly Nigerian men. But, you must judge them individually because you may miss out on a decent one.

Hey!! add "bald" to that list grin
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by KINGwax(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
like moi? Ahn? Sweerie?
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Andrew3(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
Yes there are many good nigerian men.
same way nigerian men think about other ladies.
If you are ethiopian with big nyash contact me asap grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Funkymallam(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
The OP is an attention seeker and she is getting it.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Wislet(f): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
xynerise:
you are desperately searching for a Nigerian husband.
GBAM.......
And she replied.......
HisRib: I just find that most Nigerian men are not serious. I am not searching for a Nigerian husband. As I mentioned in my original post -- I find them to be attractive but they just have a really bad reputation.

Men in my country are great. I went to school with many Nigerians that's how I came to like them. Never dated one. Just liked from a distance.
LOL.
She doesn't know Nigerian guys are smarter than she gives them credit for....with their ability to smell desperation and Naija husband-dreamer from a distance.
Forgetting she was the one that asked, '' Will they like a girl like me?''.
SMH. undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by rapu4real: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
Pls contact me on rapu4real@yahoo.com...i believe i could be of help...sincerely i av sum1 who'll be interested in u.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
kokoye:

Hey!! add "bald" to that list grin

Koyoke!!!!!! I missed you!!! Where have you been?!!!!! You cheating on me?!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
KINGwax: like moi? Ahn? Sweerie?

Like Koyoke, tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.