Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Redeployment!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Redeployment!!! (2150 Views)

How Long Does NYSC Online Redeployment Take / Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation / Nysc Declines Requests For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeployment!!! by bayulll01(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2012
i swear to God if posted to anywhere in the northern region i will gladly rediploy cant waste years in the university due to strike and go to north to risk my life,pls say no to northern area dont risk your life a word is enough for the wise,if you want to risk your life pls risk it on sometinx reasonable
Re: Redeployment!!! by Tsmooth1(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2012
@bayull, u r just being sentiment, i doubt if u have ever being to north. Come to north and see things for ur self.

1 Like

Re: Redeployment!!! by bayulll01(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2012
T-smooth:
@bayull, u r just being sentiment, i doubt if u have ever being to north. Come to north and see things for ur self.
smooth i apprecita your sentiment too cos i know you are from north,i have no beef but to be real here i cant risk it,go and visit the family of the victim of those that lost their life during the election!!until our leaders provide enough security and value human life cant risk that

1 Like

Re: Redeployment!!! by Mnony: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
Pls pals, wht will smbdy who wnt to redeploy do? (i.e.) what's d procedures for redeployment?
Re: Redeployment!!! by Oluwashegzy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
Am posted to kaduna and i dont want to go becos of this so called BOKO HARAM, what can i do to be redeploy? your asistance is needed urgently.
Re: Redeployment!!! by bayulll01(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
Oluwashegzy: Am posted to kaduna and i dont want to go becos of this so called BOKO HARAM, what can i do to be redeploy? your asistance is needed urgently.
go to ur camp,get ur deployment letter ready it depends on what reason you are redeploying but health is better,it is well
Re: Redeployment!!! by Super1759: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
This man shouting redeplyment..redeployment..u think it is easy that way? If so every1 would hav redeployed.there jus 2 reason 2 apply.health and marital status.and health,u gats go 2 camp wit medical report from doctor and in the camp,doctors will examine you ² reali know if the report is true.unless you can run things via the state-cordinator.north!north! What do u knw about north,am serving in kogi and am sooo comfortable here.some north aint ok shaaa bt the secret is jus work ur way ² the state capital.atleast u will be better off.ts nt by gara-gara my friend.we weh do gara-gara and all that later mellowed down

1 Like

Re: Redeployment!!! by Oluwashegzy(m): 4:33am On Jun 29, 2012
Am thinking i should reject the call up latter for saver side and wait til next batch. Or What do u guys tink?
Re: Redeployment!!! by bayulll01(m): 5:15am On Jun 29, 2012
Super1759: This man shouting redeplyment..redeployment..u think it is easy that way? If so every1 would hav redeployed.there jus 2 reason 2 apply.health and marital status.and health,u gats go 2 camp wit medical report from doctor and in the camp,doctors will examine you ² reali know if the report is true.unless you can run things via the state-cordinator.north!north! What do u knw about north,am serving in kogi and am sooo comfortable here.some north aint ok shaaa bt the secret is jus work ur way ² the state capital.atleast u will be better off.ts nt by gara-gara my friend.we weh do gara-gara and all that later mellowed down
kogi lmao am sure you wont be saying this if you were posted to kaduna or borno or yobe you cant go and just risk your life
Re: Redeployment!!! by bayulll01(m): 5:17am On Jun 29, 2012
Oluwashegzy: Am thinking i should reject the call up latter for saver side and wait til next batch. Or What do u guys tink?
and if you were given jos or yobe in next batch you will also postponed it abi?
Re: Redeployment!!! by Super1759: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2012
bayulll01:
kogi lmao am sure you wont be saying this if you were posted to kaduna or borno or yobe you cant go and just risk your life
Ma brother na dsame ooo.no be muslims deh there?
Re: Redeployment!!! by Okoya(f): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
Are we starting d redeployment process as soon as we get 2 camp during registration?
Re: Redeployment!!! by wealthnet: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
Can anybody tell me how to deffer posting to the next batch while i have already collected call up letter for this batch?.
Re: Redeployment!!! by mutiply: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
if u ar planin on redeployment tins,pls take it to ur parents hse cause ur nt gonna recieve allowance for 3months plus as d case may b or a good place where u ar sure of a good place of primary assignment(ppa)bt i doubt if dere is any again cause d previous batch a corps members ar teachin.lastly,cost of livin is high in cities and state capitals compared to villages or small towns.tink b4 u leap o.best of lucks
Re: Redeployment!!! by bayulll01(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
mutiply: if u ar planin on redeployment tins,pls take it to ur parents hse cause ur nt gonna recieve allowance for 3months plus as d case may b or a good place where u ar sure of a good place of primary assignment(ppa)bt i doubt if dere is any again cause d previous batch a corps members ar teachin.lastly,cost of livin is high in cities and state capitals compared to villages or small towns.tink b4 u leap o.best of lucks
tanx for the info bro
Re: Redeployment!!! by 2sign: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2012
if u want 2 remobilize 4 d next batch,just take ur callup leta back 2 ursch afta 3wks,u'l b told 2 write a leta why u refused 2 accept d postin,in my sch it's d student affairs area i did mine last july in bini
Re: Redeployment!!! by Vincent41(m): 4:42am On Jun 30, 2012
To all my Friends dat are happy for their posting: CONGRATS but Those of us not happy wit our posting shld take heart and trust in GOD .............Being sad or Crying for de Whole day will never change anying

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Nysc 2012 Corpers Share Experiences Here! / Registration Is On, Nysc Batch B / NYSC Questions And Answers......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.