Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,539 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa (37382 Views)

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State / batch 2013 corpers posted to Jigawa let's meet here. / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by segiwest(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
Join ya 2mao...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by skexy(f): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2012
Nedu31: Are u sure or u are tryin to protect d image of d state?
no am not trying to protect the image of the state. Am not from here or evEn from the north, but am having fun in Dutse. A trial will surely convience u.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by segiwest(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2012
Omo e no funny o... Na inside multipurpose hall most of us de sleep.. Me de d window for platoon 6 table...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Cheggoon(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
alanpozar:

the camp has been moved to fanisau, dutse
fenk u for that information.....wher did u serve in Jigawa...cos i did my in yankwashi local govt.....we use to call ourself yankees....my state code was JG/11A/1449....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by skexy(f): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2012
I am not from the North n not trying to project or protect any image of Jigawa. For me jigawa is fun.emAil me I ll tell u where to go n ђã†̥ to do grin grin grin
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
Cheg-goon:

fenk u for that information.....wher did u serve in Jigawa...cos i did my in yankwashi local govt.....we use to call ourself yankees....my state code was JG/11A/1449....

currently serving in gwaram local govt
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
NLanders here, una no dey give us situation report 4rm camp?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by samsolite(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
JG camp rocks! probably the best in Nigeria. the only challenges are water of which they're really working on, and bed space due 2 insufficient number of bunks.

Abeg, do they breed flies around here?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Cheggoon(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
alanpozar:

currently serving in gwaram local govt
ok..i been to gwaram too.....even the NCCF papa den was my good guy..!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 19, 2012
samsolite: JG camp rocks! probably the best in Nigeria. the only challenges are water of which they're really working on, and bed space due 2 insufficient number of bunks.

Abeg, do they breed flies around here?

lol! So they have nt fixed d water issue? We were also given the same assurance then and nothing was done till we left camp. The bunks were also nt enough then. Most of us had to make do wiv the floor. As per the flies, u neva see anything yet. U're even lucky dat d camp is fumigated. Wait till u get to ur ppa. Na die!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by tolatunde: 3:01am On Jul 25, 2012
[quote author=alanpozar]

@alanpozer...Hi my name is Taiwo.Could you please give me an email to reach you on..
I have some specific issues (concerning my NYSC)I would like to discuss with you via email.
you can reach me on teetaiwo21@yahoo.com

Thank you so much.

God bless.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by segiwest(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
Am being posted to mallam madori unda hadejia zone, lovin it already
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by samsolite(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
segiwest: Am being posted to mallam madori unda hadejia zone, lovin it already

Good 4 you dear. Am in Dutse. its a nice place, just that accommodation is d issue. I heard they offered you guys accommodation over there.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by segiwest(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
samsolite:

Good 4 you dear. Am in Dutse. its a nice place, just that accommodation is d issue. I heard they offered you guys accommodation over there.
Yea but am afraid i wuld hv 2 redeploy cos of d flies & mosquitoes ova thr
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by skexy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
I said it that you pple will enjoy jigawa esp Dutse, Enjoy urself to the fullest.welcome to the new world, Dutse is fun and i love the place, nature at its best with the rocks thats from where the capital got its name
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by samsolite(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2012
skexy: I said it that you pple will enjoy jigawa esp Dutse, Enjoy urself to the fullest.welcome to the new world, Dutse is fun and i love the place, nature at its best with the rocks thats from where the capital got its name
I hope I'll get to discover all you've said of the town. Its seems like a small, quiet town to me though.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by skexy(f): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
samsolite:
I hope I'll get to discover all you've said of the town. Its seems like a small, quiet town to me though.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by skexy(f): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yeah you will discover and more if u hang out wt the right crowd. email me
samsolite:
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by samsolite(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by nelocares: 5:55am On Nov 01, 2012
Pls help me on this,hour many hours journey is jigawa from Enugu and how safe are we intense of sharia stuff I mean ladies dressing and pls how can we get to the camp from Enugu?thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by nelocares: 6:06am On Nov 01, 2012
nelocares: Pls help me on this,hour many hours journey is jigawa from Enugu and how safe are we intense of sharia stuff I mean ladies dressing and pls how can we get to the camp from Enugu?thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by radywhite(f): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2012
i was posted kano state am hapi about news but am not hapi bout the state i was posted to please i nid help is it easy 2 redeploy 4rm such state?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2012
nelocares: Pls help me on this,hour many hours journey is jigawa from Enugu and how safe are we intense of sharia stuff I mean ladies dressing and pls how can we get to the camp from Enugu?thanks

It shudnt be more than 14hrs. Go to onitsha n enter a bus to kano. From kano I believe u wud be able to find ur way. Just be a little decent in dressing
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by seen21366: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2012
Pls which GSM network is best in Jigawa state ...for Blackberry and Iphone internet subscription....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by seen21366: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2012
Here is my Pin Corpers posted to JG add me up..campmates 2A64B698 lets start minglin from here
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by seen21366: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pls which network is best for Blackberry subscription and Iphone internet . 2a64b698 whoever that is goin to camp on sunday shld add me up and lets move togeda (Fly--Kano--Cab--Camp)
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by uchman(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
The truth is this: JG is not enjoyable at all,I had to relocate cos of this reasons,flies(billions of it,u won't rest at all,they are always around),sun(so scotching,both morning,afternoon, night,u guys will be injected right inside the camp,to prevent MENENJAITIS caused by excess sunlight),language barrier(most if not all,does not understand English),things are expensive except meat.they form to be friendly but they are not,u won't drink alcohol,smoke cigarette,look at their ladies,except inside camp...I was posted to gidinsa(birniwa lga,hadejia zone).nairalanders it wasn't funny at all,so I had to relocate.the journey no be here,it's like leaving the country(check the location on ur map),not far from niger republic...I redeployed,presently am at federal poly auchi...need to know more? Add me and ask ur question,I will be at ur service...271C8BEE. UCHE

3 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
I have just been posted to Jigawa and will love to meet fellow corpers posted there too... Please let's meet here to fashion things out and make the journey and the state a lovely place to be.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by epitome86: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
pls hw many hours is jigawa frm ilorin by road
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Heard its up to 14hours. are u from unilorin? Cos I am and I have been posted to Jigawa too.. Looking for someone to travel with. Here is my number 07066078006 and my pin 255EB428.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by zoomman(m): 6:16am On Nov 02, 2012
azeezhy: I have just been posted to Jigawa and will love to meet fellow corpers posted there too... Please let's meet here to fashion things out and make the journey and the state a lovely place to be.
bro same here Oº°˚˚°º ! Here's ma bb pin nd no 229E8F7F, 08026672121
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by segiwest(m): 7:08am On Nov 03, 2012
Welcome 2 d new world... Neva mind all d bad news u hear ere. Its cool ova ere. I'm @ Mallam madori unda hadejia zone. Whn u get 2 kano, u wuld b directd easily cos d cab u wuld take shld drop u @ camp gate (pls do insist on tht). U r d 3rd set 2 use d camp. U create ur fun @ JG. Mammy @ ur rescue 4 meals (mama igbo).
Tis segiwest reporting in 4rm Mallam madori. Whatsapp num 08181651969 for any questions. Safe trip pals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo / Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) / ‘Corps Member Wearing Skirt Not In Our Camp’ — Oyo NYSC Reacts To Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.