Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa (37392 Views)

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State / batch 2013 corpers posted to Jigawa let's meet here. / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Tbillz(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
wascosambe:
am frm kogi state too nd postd 2 jig. Add me on 2go nd lets chat
watz tha 2go id?::::::::phyill U can add up
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by pehki: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls,,is night journey safe 2 jigawa? I dnt want 2 get der @ mid nite,,
Which is beta? Night or day journy
Howw much is d transport 4rm Lagos 2 jigawa?
Plss I need urgent answer.help
Wher do I bore direct bus?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by matil1011: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
pehki: Pls,,is night journey safe 2 jigawa? I dnt want 2 get der @ mid nite,,
from my findings to, I observed that luxurious buses go by night and the small buses go in the morning and gets there at midnight
price is around #5050 for kano and kaduna
cross country is 14k. and they leave in the morning.
you can only get luxurious buses at oyingbo and cross country at jibowu or very close to yaba pack.
if you are someone like me who love cite seeing, I would advice you take day bus but if you are the type that loves sleeping take night. lol
thanks. let's go and serve our fatherland in jigawa
#jigawa
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by abuliveyoung(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2013
i'm yet to recover from the shock of being posted to jigawa for my Nysc.....i didn't knw who i offended b4 the posting took place, am very sure that this would come 2 past. Can some1 pls orientate me abt d social aspect of d state, most especially the 'yarinya' aspect? Or na we corpers go dey help ourselves ní?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Tbillz(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2013
plz how many hourz is it frm......KD to Jigawa.........and Kano to Jigawa? Urgrntly
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by trix1: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2013
Tbillz: plz how many hourz is it frm......KD to Jigawa.........and Kano to Jigawa? Urgrntly

Kawo park (Kadunna) to Dutse is between 2.5 and 3hrs depending on the driver.

JediJedi (kano) to dutse is 50min to 1hr.

I served in JG when the orientation camp was in Gumel, but my PPA was in dutse.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by wascosambe(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
abuliveyoung: i'm yet to recover from the shock of being posted to jigawa for my Nysc.....i didn't knw who i offended b4 the posting took place, am very sure that this would come 2 past. Can some1 pls orientate me abt d social aspect of d state, most especially the 'yarinya' aspect? Or na we corpers go dey help ourselves ní?
social aspect of d area? Hmmm, ain't u supose 2 b servin ur fada land dere? Anyway, i dnt c anytn wrng wt ur post 2 jigawa, besides, sm ppl ar criously struglin 4 it nd dy culdnt get it. Welcum jigawa ma broda.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Bazin1: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Iam from Zaria nd i was lucky to be posted to jigawa if u r TB just ad me on 2go wid dis username BAZIN1
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by wascosambe(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
To dose of us posted 2 d north, pls lets pray 4 God's guidance nd protection. I just heard dat d bokoharam leader disclaimed havin any discusion wt d fed govt as regard 2 ceasin of attack...we al knw wat dz means. God is our guidance
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by jorospet2(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
abuliveyoung: i'm yet to recover from the shock of being posted to jigawa for my Nysc.....i didn't knw who i offended b4 the posting took place, am very sure that this would come 2 past. Can some1 pls orientate me abt d social aspect of d state, most especially the 'yarinya' aspect? Or na we corpers go dey help ourselves ní?

Can't stop laughing o!!! You no offend anybody jare. Jigawa is also part of Nigeria. It's a call to serve and I hope you do it right.
If you're a football lover, you have absolutely no problem! I watch Champions League matches here, and walk back to my house around 11pm. Don't allow anyone to feed your fear by telling you all sort of negative stories about the state. Although, I can't speak for the entire state, I have friends in some other LGs and the news have been positive. If you're a download freak, you might find the place a little bit disappointing. I think only Airtel has 3G coverage, and that's in Dutse. I'm sure MTN doesn't, as you will find out in camp. About the 'yarinya' aspect, I guess your best bet would be to look towards your fellow corps members for 'help.' But hey! We are already short on girls here! All dem girls don redeploy finish for camp. I hope the trend doesn't continue.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by lexy4me(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Repping JIGZ city!!!!just landed in camp 2day mehn!!!!!!d camp aint as bad as I tot!!!!!mehn jigz tyt

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by wascosambe(m): 6:29am On Mar 05, 2013
lexy4me: Repping JIGZ city!!!!just landed in camp 2day mehn!!!!!!d camp aint as bad as I tot!!!!!mehn jigz tyt
guy, me dy road dy cme o. No take ma bed space o. Lolz

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by dexentity: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Abbasufi: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Tbillz: am posted to JG bt plz sum1 help watz tha payment lyk? And wat are tha likely ppa zone at JG. . . .!

SORRY OTONDO, JIGAWA IS OK BUT 1 TIN IS FOR SURE ITS NOT A MEGACITY, IS NOT A KANO,AN ABUJA OR A LAGOS

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by AroComputerCe(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2013
Pls can u furnish me the contact address o Nccf secretariat in dutse?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by abuliveyoung(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
DAMN!..........Jiga camp is d best i've ever set my eyez on meeen.....the facilities are new and fascinatng! Am in Hall M, platoon 4. All platoon 4 otondos, answer ur name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by abuliveyoung(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Please o! On behalf of all male corpers currently serving in jigawa state, all the female corpers should not redeploy in other to making this one year xperience a memorable one. D thng na say, we no wan turn to Gay after one year o.......announcer
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by wascosambe(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2013
abuliveyoung: Please o! On behalf of all male corpers currently serving in jigawa state, all the female corpers should not redeploy in other to making this one year xperience a memorable one. D thng na say, we no wan turn to Gay after one year o.......announcer
guy, na true o. Almost al d gals in ma platoon ar planin redoployment. Pls gals., mke una stay na. Abeg, biko
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by epitome86: 5:58am On Mar 12, 2013
I'm currently serving in if if jigawa under yankwashi LG but I must tell u if u hv any means to make ur relocation work pls do cos aside for peaceful nothin I repeat noting dry here. I am even regretting for not relocating den...they aol intimidate u and fumble dat jigawa is a place to be, na lie bros. Am from kwara polymers but I'm missing home every blessed day. Even if u don't hv medical report collect the form and fill it cos it works out for some pple in camp. Abeg no get carried away with their sugar quoted mounth......no place like home and no opportunity here @ all

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Zemiu: 6:37am On Mar 12, 2013
Guyz if u ve chance 2 redeploy pls do bcuz dis place is nonsense in term of opportunity & yarinya 4get dat 1 u cn only f**k ur fellow corps member if u're lucky. No flexin No 2nd PPA alwayz sleep inside lyk lazy man but d place is peaceful sha.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by matil1011: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
Enjoying my stay here in jig, in Jahun local government, far better than the capital. Am also using this medium to welcome the new otondo to camp. the state is good, peaceful and the people in the state arm so accommodating. Am thanking God that I didn't redeploy. enjoy your stay.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by distinct00: 5:57am On Oct 31, 2013
pls does anyone know the cost of
transportation from ilorin to jigawa and the
time it will take.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by angeebliss(f): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pls I need help , I've been posted to jigawa I dont know tje best time to leave home from lagos so that I can get there in time and pls how safe is there?

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by IdaraCHODB(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
alanpozar:

The route is Abuja-kaduna-kano-jigawa. Yobe is just a neighbouring state. As per kaduna, i don't knw much abt the curfew. As per kano, the place u wud stop is very safe. See, the truth is u really don't have any biz with those states. U'll just spend few hrs passing. Don't be scared, nothing wud happen. Remember safety is of God. If its nt ur time, its nt ur time. Or are u planning to make trouble in those states? Relax man!

Is there no direct link from Abuja to Jigawa?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by bunmixtra(f): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
There is Abuja to Kano direct. Not to Jigawa.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Cjking: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pls I need an urgent help like seriously.
What's d best route to follow while coming from onitsha to jigawa and how much is transportation fair from onitsha to jigawa cause I was posted to dat land?
2ndly, which transportation is d best and which time is it best to take, night or day. And wen do I get to my destination if I leave by day or nyt?
Pls I need dis help like now so as to know wen I need to leave. Thanks for ur help.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Temmyfoj(f): 9:33am On May 01, 2015
Plz how far is Abuja to Jigawa and hw much is the tfare.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Temmyfoj(f): 12:54pm On May 01, 2015
Plz many hours is Abuja to Jigawa and hou much is the tfare.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Lota1(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2015
Posted to gombe ooo. But will camp in jigawa
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Joeuju: 11:47am On May 03, 2015
Pls am posted to jigawa how do I get there from abuja and how is the affairs there?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by fitfresh(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
segiwest:
Join ya 2mao...

You can join us on whatsapp.. #TeamJigawa 2015 Batch B...08168003814.. u will meet with someone close to you..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by fitfresh(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
pehki:
Pls,,is night journey safe 2 jigawa? I dnt want 2 get der @ mid nite,,

Add me on whatsapp with dis number 08168003814...I will add u to d group..#teamJigawa2015Batch B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo / Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) / ‘Corps Member Wearing Skirt Not In Our Camp’ — Oyo NYSC Reacts To Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.