Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa (37410 Views)

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State / batch 2013 corpers posted to Jigawa let's meet here. / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by fitfresh(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2015
pehki:
Pls,,is night journey safe 2 jigawa? I dnt want 2 get der @ mid nite,,
Which is beta? Night or day journy
Howw much is d transport 4rm Lagos 2 jigawa?
Plss I need urgent answer.help
Wher do I bore direct bus?

Add me on whatsapp with dis number 08168003814...I will add u to d group..#TeamJigawa 2015Batch B
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Xeeman(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2015
THANX for the thread.

Engr Mukhtar sani by name.
Iam happy with my posting to jigawa.

Jigawa has the best NYSC orientation camp.
To my colleagues from south , feel free that u r in safe hand.
I know BH might be in yr heart, but I'm telling u that all northwestern states are BH free.
good is not yr problem as food stuff are cheapest there.

make me admin BC I knw many prospective corp members that are posted to jigawa.

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Adaebube: 11:58pm On May 17, 2016
Hello pals...am posted to yobe but to camp in jigawa...pls how do i get to jigawa from owerri nd how much will it cost... Urgent reply need pls...like now... I wud also lik to meet jjigawa corpets online (2016 set)...tnx

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Mrjayokeke: 9:39am On May 18, 2016
Pls how can I get to jigawa dutse camp by air. Very urgent plss need help. Thank u
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Mrjayokeke: 9:40am On May 18, 2016
Pls I'm from Lagos. How can I get to jigawa dutse camp by air. Thank u
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Enddystar(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2016
Hello Fellas, pls which is the closest airport to Fanisau, Dutse NYSC orientation camp or any other in Dutse, I can't seem to see any airline except to Kano. Any useful urgent response is appreciated. Pls call/text/Whatsapp me on 08063631172
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Okolisomto(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Please I'm from Lagos state. How can I get to jigawa dutse camp by Road Ur reply is highly anticipated pls
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by hanslem(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wow, it seems am the only one posted to Yobe from Edo state here, if any please. Holla at your boi. 08067609584
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by hanslem(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hey, plz any doka in d house, I need someone to treck with from Benin city Edo state.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by zutu(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
radywhite:
i was posted kano state am hapi about news but am not hapi bout the state i was posted to please i nid help is it easy 2 redeploy 4rm such state?
please speak English language, your language isn't English.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by ruthy28(f): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello guys.... Pls what's the best route to Jigawa Camp from Port Harcourt?? Thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by mistarsam(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2017
Enddystar:
Hello Fellas, pls which is the closest airport to Fanisau, Dutse NYSC orientation camp or any other in Dutse, I can't seem to see any airline except to Kano. Any useful urgent response is appreciated. Pls call/text/Whatsapp me on 08063631172

The closest airport is Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport in Kano.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by FreshMekanik: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2018
someone should tell me about jigawa.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Jwonder(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Me too i would like to know ooh
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by SwTeee(f): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
jigawa is very ok to serve it safe cost of living is low state allawee will fall on u

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by FreshMekanik: 2:13am On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=SwTeee post=66758585]jigawa is very ok to serve it safe cost of living is low state allawee will fall on u[/quote
How is the weather and social life there?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by FreshMekanik: 2:14am On Apr 17, 2018
SwTeee:
jigawa is very ok to serve it safe cost of living is low state allawee will fall on u

How is the weather and social life? Any chance of an extra source of income?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by SwTeee(f): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2018
FreshMekanik:

How is the weather and social life? Any chance of an extra source of income?
social life is zero, i serve in a village close to one of the biggest town in jigawa.. weekends one can travel down to those towns closer to u.. if u dont find yourselves serving there.. i was fortunate to get an extra ppa though what they are paying is pea nut better than nothing sha.d weather harsh oh, the heat and cold extreme oh, but you willcope peeps from lag and other places cope too.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by FreshMekanik: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2018
SwTeee:
social life is zero, i serve in a village close to one of the biggest town in jigawa.. weekends one can travel down to those towns closer to u.. if u dont find yourselves serving there.. i was fortunate to get an extra ppa though what they are paying is pea nut better than nothing sha.d weather harsh oh, the heat and cold extreme oh, but you willcope peeps from lag and other places cope too.

Thanks a lot. 1 year of bondage. I am redeploying oo.

Any opportunity for a motor mechanic?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by littlewonders: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2018
Watch to know more about NYSC camp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Tok5yhzlU
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by jweasley(m): 4:30am On Jul 21, 2018
hello
pls , how can I get to jigawa from Lagos
I need directions
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Cee9(m): 5:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Anambra to jigawa,let's hook up.07060484547
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Orusammy: 5:20am On Jun 15, 2019
plz, have been posted to jigawa..i need direction on how to locate the camp since am coming from benin
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Cee9(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Orusammy:
plz, have been posted to jigawa..i need direction on how to locate the camp since am coming from benin
Enter a bus to Kano.from Kano,take a cab to fanisau..
Welcome to the NEW WORLD
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Sofialuv(f): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2019
Orusammy:
me too
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Elrad: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2019
I've been posted to jigawa tooo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Cee9(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Remember to join NCCF OOOO
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Capitabrain(m): 3:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Jigawa is the next stop. If you find urself on this forum, nysc brethren in this direction let's walk closer together.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa by Shetos: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2019
Please where is the best ppa in Jigawa... It's urgent please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) / Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo / ‘Corps Member Wearing Skirt Not In Our Camp’ — Oyo NYSC Reacts To Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.