Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) (2713 Views)

Poll: Who will be among the lucky 2?

Missy B: 0% (0 votes)
Achukwunet: 0% (0 votes)
Omolola1: 0% (0 votes)
Booqee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Who will be among the lucky 2?

Missy B: 24% (12 votes)
Achukwunet: 42% (21 votes)
Omolola1: 24% (12 votes)
Booqee: 8% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Swtchicgurl: 42% (21 votes)
Hotie Tima: 30% (15 votes)
Adaeze003: 26% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) / Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2012
Ok. This is the continuation. There has been a shake up and 2 ladies from here would make it to the Finale this night consisting of 12 drop dead gorgeous ladies. . . 5 must be eliminated from this polls.

No further nominations will be accepted. . .

The contestants

Missy b
www.nairaland.com/missy_b

achukwunet
www.nairaland.com/achukwunet

Omolola1
www.nairaland.com/omolola1

Booqee
www.nairaland.com/booqee

Swtchicgurl
www.nairaland.com/swtchicgurl

Hotie Tima
www.nairaland.com/hotie%20tima

Adaeze003
www.nairaland.com/adaeze003

Happy voting, and may the best lady win. . .
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
It's already getting hot in here. . . grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
done be deceived by the dat ikebe
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
#team switch gurl
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
SWTCHICGURL! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
crusifis: #team switch gurl

DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS BEAUTY! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
Swtchic go pack all her joke section boys full here now. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
Omo, what is happening? I'm seeing some names with zero. Na wetin? Una don start again? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
killz,let me advice you and speak the mind of majority here. If there is gonna be any contest here,first of all solicit for interested candidates to indicate their interest. By so doing,you spelt out the guide to them which includes updating their pictures maybe latest pictures to enhance their chances of winning. You have inadvertedly disenfranchised alot of willing and capable candidate by this your charade without proper notification.
Those you personally nominated might see the whole exercise as one in furtility. Others might be provoked and rattled by your insensitivity to their privacy. Those with less votes who really never intend to participate willingly will be so humiliated and feels emotionally downcast.
I know you are having your fun but please do it within the confine of acceptable standard.
I encourage your initiatives and efforts. I equally put up my humble self as a likeable candidate to the male crown. I am already called Mr. Nigeria,so i wonder how i cannot win.
Nairaland is fun.......

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
Vote the 2 ladies that can fight the ten princesses on the other thread, else, I'm sorry for your ministry. . . grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
Crown Prince: killz,let me advice you and speak the mind of majority here. If there is gonna be any contest here,first of all solicit for interested candidates to indicate their interest. By so doing,you spelt out the guide to them which includes updating their pictures maybe latest pictures to enhance their chances of winning. You have inadvertedly disenfranchised alot of willing and capable candidate by this your charade without proper notification.
Those you personally nominated might see the whole exercise as one in furtility. Others might be provoked and rattled by your insensitivity to their privacy. Those with less votes who really never intend to participate willingly will be so humiliated and feels emotionally downcast.
I know you are having your fun but please do it within the confine of acceptable standard.
I encourage your initiatives and effort and put up my humble self as a likeable candidate to the male crown. I am already called Mr. Nigeria,so i wonder how i cannot win.
Nairaland is fun.......
Needless essay. . .

We did so already. NEXT!!!

Unless of course you are advising as against Mr Nairaland. . .
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by shymex(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
Missy B - her face is too strong, she looks like a trouble maker.. But you can't go wrong with juicy lips.

Achukwunet - not a big fan of round face, but cute smile, and nice skin.

Omolola1 - can't see nada.

Booqee - no comment.

Swtchicgurl - nice skin.

Hotie Tima - nice legs.

Adaeze003 - no comment.

This contest is becoming redundant now - stop it, killz!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
Team Tima. grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
stop what?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
Team #Swtchicgurl# U KNW HOW WE DO!
Inshut i am printing the campaign posters right now. Campaign t-shirt and buttons to come.
We no go gree ooo; No ojoro this time! angry lipsrsealed
#achukwunet# i dey hail ooo
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by swtchicgurl: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
Shollypopz: Team #Swtchicgurl# U KNW HOW WE DO!
Inshut i am printing the campaign posters right now. Campaign t-shirt and buttons to come.
We no go gree ooo; No ojoro this time! angry lipsrsealed
#achukwunet# i dey hail ooo

shocked cheesy cheesy

#occupy swtchicgurl! grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
erm, mr.mod, dont mind em. Great job.
Lmao @mr.nigeria
Btw, whats the ETA for the male category, make i enta gym cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by shymex(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
Nyggah, let's get to the finals - these new ones can't even compete with the most basic ones on the other thread...

You've got eyes, you should be able see that. undecided

Let's get the winner already!!

#TeamSabrinaNene
#TeamOgugua88
#TeamSweetLemon (The most underrated chic there.. How can you guys not see her lips, skin, and the African ankara dress?? That's natural beauty whilst repping for the motherland.)
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
rokiatu: Team Tima. grin grin grin

hotie tima = rokiatu shocked angry shocked

busted! shocked angry grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by shymex(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
Slimyem

You didn't make the cut despite having the biggest foul mouth on NL..

I tire for you sha... Chineke mee!! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
shymex: Nyggah, let's get to the finals - these new ones can't even compete with the most basic ones on the other thread...

You've got eyes, you should be able see that. undecided

Let's get the winner already!!

#TeamSabrinaNene
#TeamOgugua88
#TeamSweetLemon (The most underrated chic there.. How can you guys not see her lips, skin, and the African ankara dress?? That's natural beauty whilst repping for the motherland.)
See para-ing. . . grin

everyone deserves a chance jare. . .

#Team Amaryah#
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
otooro:

hotie tima = rokiatu shocked angry shocked

busted! shocked angry grin

LOL buhahahahha really now. She is my pal dude. grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
rokiatu:

LOL buhahahahha really now. She is my pal dude. grin grin grin

Vote Tima vote Tima. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
You belong to 3 teams? shocked

ok.
#Team Amaryah
#Team shollypopz
#Team chillaz cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by shymex(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
sexkillz:
See para-ing. . . grin

everyone deserves a chance jare. . .

#Team Amaryah#

This guy - how much did Aunty Amaryah pay you??

She's someone's aunty.. lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
shymex:

This guy - how much did Aunty Amaryah pay you??

She's someone's aunty.. lipsrsealed

Aunty or not, she's still cute.

Shymex give it a rest already.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
And i am someone's uncle. . . grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
To all of you rigging this poll. Tomorrow is your judgement day. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
[size=40pt]SWTCHICGURL[/size] kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by shymex(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
rokiatu:

Aunty or not, she's still cute.

Shymex give it a rest already.

I'm a su.cker for young bloods, ya dig?

She's ite, but definitely not worth the hype...

Not saying she's not good looking, but you need to know how quick I had to sign-on to check our her pix when I saw the hype. shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
sexylemo na fine geh, but she just too agressive
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
shymex:

I'm a su.cker for young bloods, ya dig?

She's ite, but definitely not worth the hype...

Not saying she's not good looking, but you need to know how quick I had to sign-on to check our her pix when I saw the hype. shocked

heheheh lol to each his own I suppose.

(1) (2) (3)

Why Are You NOT Married Yet? / What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? / Ladies Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.